yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
since part 2 is tooo many.. 712 post *thud* i decide to add a new thread part 3.. new faces :D and updated.

Sean had a blast at the school when I took him for kid activies.. hes soo adorable in this!!! :)

very good pictures of you all! Look so much happy couples there. very cute son there. :)

This is my sister's 4th child, Emma Grace, soon to be 2 in few months...she is holding my niece, Ashlyne Elizabeth. She was born recently on March 24...7 pounds...she is my brother and his wife's second baby girl...

This is Ashlyne - soon to be two weeks ago...

Awww Tiff and Eric, You guys look like one happy family along with Sean! :thumb: Good pictures!

Awww coloravalanche! Cute kids! :thumb:

awww Eric, Tiffany and Sean look good family together.. :thumb:

also baby look so beautiful!

Aww you looks so great couple, DeafSCUBA and OldNavyGal! And, your son looks sooo cute!(to DeafSCUBA and CoolieFroggie)

coloravalanche, Kids are sooo cute!

Sean looks alot like his mommy CoolieFroggie - wow ! Strong resemblance. Soo adorable and cute little boy ! :D

What an adorable family, you are DeafSUBA and OldNavygirl! What a cuteeee son Sean, you have, DeafSUBA and CoolieFroggies... :thumb:

coloravalanche, your niece is an adorable and cuteee baby... :thumb:

CyberRed said:
Sean looks alot like his mommy CoolieFroggie - wow ! Strong resemblance. Soo adorable and cute little boy ! :D

:hug: thanks I know Sean look alike me, I miss him so much.. I couldn't wait to see him again...

DeafSCUBA98 said:
since part 2 is tooo many.. 712 post *thud* i decide to add a new thread part 3.. new faces :D and updated.

part 2 ?? hmm I miss it part 1 and 2 :giggle:

I think Sean looks like his daddy more, I can see Eric's hair color is matching Sean's hair color during the sun light. So, when are you and OldNavy gotta get married? :giggle:

Cheri said:
I think Sean looks like his daddy more, I can see Eric's hair color is matching Sean's hair color during the sun light. So, when are you and OldNavy gotta get married? :giggle:
i have no clue when i'm getting married cheri :cheers:

Cheri said:

haha... too early to tell. :-P silly peeps asking me those question. :)

everyone... thanks for the comments. :) :hug:

From Part 2 pictures.

Taylor: You look so cute and handsome ;) Glad, you are completely recovery !! Bless you !

Back