yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

DeafMonkey said:
Yeah I see TweetyBird look more lose the weight :lol: .. I better get off my computer cause my eyes are blur hard to read cause of I am sick arghh lol
thanks girl! :hug:

^Angel^ said:
I thought you were already popular with most of the girls here?...

OFC he is!!! he is TOO HANDSOME not to be noticed! right??? ... he is just being too shy... --- the typical OLE TAYPOO! :D :P

Cheri said:
Yes, I could tell that he looks thinner-- his face area. I don't like the earrings thou.

i didn't even noticed the earrings??? :confused:
:whistle: i guess you BLEW UP his picture and studied EVERY DETAIL in it and drooled over it??? :giggle:

1.jpg

You looks HANDSOME, Taylor! You will have a line of MANY of women desire for dating with you! :giggle:

TweetyBird said:
so now it abt me and i lost weight too... ;)
:shock: you lost *A LOT* of weight for sure! You are looking fantastic gurl! I like the way you pose with your hair like that. Very sultry and so saxxxy! :D

TweetyBird said:
so now it abt me and i lost weight too... ;)

i love your hair!!!
:thumb: i notice you always change your hairdo! i do that all the time too... it drives my mom up the wall! :lol:

i don't think i ever saw pictures of you in the past? i mean i have seen pictures of your face but not full body pictures so i don't know what you looked like before you lost weight???

Catmandu said:
:shock: you lost *A LOT* of weight for sure! You are looking fantastic gurl! I like the way you pose with your hair like that. Very sultry and so saxxxy! :D
:fly: thanks girl for honest with me! :hug: u are sooo beautiful too!

FeistyChick said:

i love your hair!!!
:thumb: i notice you always change your hairdo! i do that all the time too... it drives my mom up the wall! :lol:

i don't think i ever saw pictures of you in the past? i mean i have seen pictures of your face but not full body pictures so i don't know what you looked like before you lost weight???
sure i will put the pic iin here few min hold on girl

Ohh I like that one Sweetheart! You look so happy and so in love. ;)

Catmandu said:
Ohh I like that one Sweetheart! You look so happy and so in love. ;)

Thanks! I like that picture but I know I do look ok-ok, not too beautiful same like model women and not too ugly :dunno:

Sweetheart said:
Thanks! I like that picture but I know I do look ok-ok, not too beautiful same like model women and not too ugly :dunno:
Really?? Well guess what? I find you very attractive and no I'm not trying to sugarcoating your feelings, but who could resist that beautiful skin along with beautiful straight white teeth like you?? Oh ask Seq! :D

Catmandu said:
Really?? Well guess what? I find you very attractive and no I'm not trying to sugarcoating your feelings, but who could resist that beautiful skin along with beautiful straight white teeth like you?? Oh ask Seq! :D

:lol: I did ask Sequoias before, he said that he love me for being who I am and my personality. I like that but he knew that Im beautiful. But I do sometime not feel like that way. But thanks! :hug:

Back