yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

RainGurl,
Curly looks alike sprial? R u using curl ironing ???

Kevbo, r u grown big man now... no longer weenie boy! *chuckles*

RainGurl, ur beauty with curling.. and straight, its like a natural on u.

Kevbo- nice looking but a jackass j/k

CODAchild said:
Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!
You look soooooooooooooo cuteeeeeee!!!! I love you hair that way!!! You are so pretty!!!! :hug:

Thanks! :hug: I love my hair that way too, it's a little hard to fix that up :giggle:

I went Eurodisney Resort Paris, France on wednesday 9th of august travelling by Eurostar train from London England through Chunnel Tunnel into France .. awesome day mixed weather sunny and rained but fantastic day out .... ...

Have a nice day ! :wave:

Attachments

• CP at EuroDisney Resort.jpg
    CP at EuroDisney Resort.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 55
Cutiepommie - lovely photo of your holiday in Paris, was it on a day trip or overnight there?

Rain - how typicial !

This is THE BLACK JACK
img0071x430btwistca3.jpg

This is my FATHER JACK!
hijackoffil2.jpg

oh gosh.. another headless guy in AD??

RainGurl, you look so lovely! love the curls! you look great with straight hair.

Kevbo, aren't you a cutie pie???!!

Cutiepommie - lovely photo of your holiday in Paris, was it on a day trip or overnight there?

Rain - how typicial !

Thanks Opal. It was a day trip ha!! but not my holiday or my day drip .. i guide the deafblind person with other guide too as oh boy! it was the longest day trip i ever have had lol. but enjoyable day out thou.

I went Eurodisney Resort Paris, France on wednesday 9th of august travelling by Eurostar train from London England through Chunnel Tunnel into France .. awesome day mixed weather sunny and rained but fantastic day out .... ...

Have a nice day ! :wave:

you look great! lucky you went France!

Wow, this is still going?!? WOW, I've got a few new pictures. I'll upload them right now. Enjoy.

First picture: My boys on slide. We were at the park near the lake about an hour drive away from my home.

Second picture: My hubby and I were C.E.R.T. volunteering at the airshow event. It was a blast!!

Third picture: My whole family is visiting a pond where many HUGE fish are being fed by tourists. ;)

Attachments

• Boys on slides.jpg
    Boys on slides.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 20
  • CERT.jpg
    CERT.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Family 06-2006.jpg
    Family 06-2006.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 34
Thanks Opal. It was a day trip ha!! but not my holiday or my day drip .. i guide the deafblind person with other guide too as oh boy! it was the longest day trip i ever have had lol. but enjoyable day out thou.

Oops !!! lol it should be spell as 'Trip' not 'Drip' ... i do not know what matter with my brain it must have start going to be melting lol !!!! :lol: duhies me !!!! * make monkey's noise* :D

Wow, this is still going?!? WOW, I've got a few new pictures. I'll upload them right now. Enjoy.

First picture: My boys on slide. We were at the park near the lake about an hour drive away from my home.

Second picture: My hubby and I were C.E.R.T. volunteering at the airshow event. It was a blast!!

Third picture: My whole family is visiting a pond where many HUGE fish are being fed by tourists. ;)

Lovely pictures of your family..... :)

Back