yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

Here is mine.. Don't know if I have post mine here lately...

Taken in June... Me, my husband and my little son...

10009211gi1.jpg

:cool:

cute family Crazymomma :lol: Your son look like daddy :lol:

I am not sure that I notice in USA that family wear short or pants of light brown like tan and white shirt make me wondering why is that :lol:

cute family Crazymomma :lol: Your son look like daddy :lol:

I am not sure that I notice in USA that family wear short or pants of light brown like tan and white shirt make me wondering why is that :lol:

CrazyMomma, Your family looks so cute! I love the way your family's outfit blended in together so wonderful.

DeafMonkey - It is because during the summer time, The heat can get hot. When you wear clothes that has dark color on it, especially black, It will make you feel hotter. It is wise to stay cool with light colored clothes. The dark colored clothes usually absorbs the heat which is when we don't want to get any more hotter than the weather has in plan for all of us during the summer.

CrazyMomma, Your family looks so cute! I love the way your family's outfit blended in together so wonderful.

DeafMonkey - It is because during the summer time, The heat can get hot. When you wear clothes that has dark color on it, especially black, It will make you feel hotter. It is wise to stay cool with light colored clothes. The dark colored clothes usually absorbs the heat which is when we don't want to get any more hotter than the weather has in plan for all of us during the summer.

Ahhhhhhhhh I got it now :lol: lol

Okay Here it goes - I thought I'd jump in to post a recent picture of me that was taken last month. Yeah that picture seems to be pretty upclose to my face, ha ha.

Ahhhh - your handle name, Jolie, certainly rings true when looking at your picture :) :)

Okay Here it goes - I thought I'd jump in to post a recent picture of me that was taken last month. Yeah that picture seems to be pretty upclose to my face, ha ha.
Cute. :fly2:

Dump your man and go out with me! ;)

Am I ugly???

Mods, please removes my pic. thanks

Hiya everyone and mods, I'd like to know whether or not if it's okay for me to post a "picture story" in here or preferably, make a new thread and post it? Given the numbers (14 pictures but total size is 312 kb) it may take two posts to fit all the pictures in it.

Koala, what a cute couple you are. I'm painstakingly serious.

Am I ugly???

Mods, please removes my pic. thanks

Hey you are not ugly please !... you look so lovely and very bubbly lady there with cute hubby of yours !! lucky you that been went on this boat i would love to drive one in one day ha ... smile .. have nice weekend !! :wave:

Back