yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

Thanks! :)
Opal said:
Thank you Lake Tahoe! Your recent photo of you and your boy, is awesome pix too!!

:ty: Thanks for the compliments about the color of my eyes. My color of my eyes vary - depending on the clothes I wear and the tone of my skin (icy blue, metallic blue, very bright blue, silver, etc)

Opal said:
Thank you Tweety, I thought I announced somewhere that I changed my handlename, perhaps you miss this one? dont worry - better late than never :)
yea i might miss that one.. grin.. sowwy.. smiles.. :hug:

So means you have hazel eyes?
EyesBlueDeaf said:
:ty: Thanks for the compliments about the color of my eyes. My color of my eyes vary - depending on the clothes I wear and the tone of my skin (icy blue, metallic blue, very bright blue, silver, etc)

I got hazel and my eyes color changes. Depend on what color clothes I wear.
EyesBlueDeaf said:
hazel? no brown or yellowish brown.. just different color of blue (only light or bright - not dark)

Hey Opal,

wow looking great.....your daughter already grown so big...
Honestly breath carried away, Wha.. beauty women are here? LOL

Lovely!
Last time I saw your daughters were little bit younger and until today "Already grown TEENAGERS" (chuckles)

Opal said:
Hey I can tell its a photo-fever at the moment - good to see and learning to know who you are all here :)

Let me introduce myself, this is me and my middle daughter at friend's Prom Night! :)

Oh my God... :jaw: Your daughter is total different than we last saw her in 2000. She is sooo beautiful lady now... :shock: Her hair is straight? As I remember her hair was thick and wave... straight... wow...

GalaxyAngel said:
Hey Opal,

wow looking great.....your daughter already grown so big...
Honestly breath carried away, Wha.. beauty women are here? LOL

Lovely!
Last time I saw your daughters were little bit younger and until today "Already grown TEENAGERS" (chuckles)

Yes thank you.
They keep me so busy, they grow fast before I realised it!!

Liebling:-))) said:
Oh my God... :jaw: Your daughter is total different than we last saw her in 2000. She is sooo beautiful lady now... :shock: Her hair is straight? As I remember her hair was thick and wave... straight... wow...

Thank you Liebling:)))

Thick and wave? - no she always had straight hair all her life, the photo shown she was using a straighter tong, it helps her hair silky straight as smooth.

Jack And Black Jack

This is THE BLACK JACK
img0071x430btwistca3.jpg

This is my FATHER JACK!
hijackoffil2.jpg

LOL that is funny@!!! hahahhaa.. i guess thats what his name is No face?? haha.. :)

Back