yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

Sweetheart said:
That's alright, I will lost weight for sure. Everything will be alright with me too ;) :hug:
i am glad that and stay postive. :hug:

LakeTahoe, ur great with ur son. very happy!

Sweetheart, I love ur hair style.. very cute.... getting dark?

Thanks Sherry! We were on way to CA on that day. We wer so TIRED! Got up at 3 30 am that's why. :lol:
SherryCherish said:

Ahh thats nice to know and see their pictures I really enjoy!

Anyway...

PUNKYWOLFY said:
HERE pic of PUNKYWOLFY and TWEETYBIRD

PUNKYWOLFY said:
here pic of PUNKYWOLFY and REBELGIRL

the gorgeous women TWEETYBIRD and REBELGIRL :Owned: by PUNKYWOLFY.... heheheh.. JK

XBGMER said:

Anyway...

the gorgeous women TWEETYBIRD and REBELGIRL :Owned: by PUNKYWOLFY.... heheheh.. JK
LMAOOOOOO U SILLY! :rofl:

SherryCherish said:

Thanks! Yeppers, it's brown hair with blonde top of it ;)

Sweetheart said:
That's me on yesterday. Just being bored and took a picture of myself, so enjoy!

myself.jpg

Your hair has grown so fast!!!! it looks good with your new hair-do!!!

XBGMER said:

Anyway...

HOney, nobody owns me! I own myself ;)

here's an updated picture of me while 'vacationing' in Austin, TX (last week of June 2006)
plt.jpg

EyesBlueDeaf said:
here's an updated picture of me while 'vacationing' in Austin, TX (last week of June 2006)
plt.jpg
wow u have beautiful blue eyes and cute shirt on u!

Hey I can tell its a photo-fever at the moment - good to see and learning to know who you are all here :)

Let me introduce myself, this is me and my middle daughter at friend's Prom Night! :)

Opal said:
Hey I can tell its a photo-fever at the moment - good to see and learning to know who you are all here :)

Let me introduce myself, this is me and my middle daughter at friend's Prom Night! :)

ohhh that u!!!! that why i wonder abt u since.. but u changed username... i am glad that u are here.. :D anyway u and ur daughter look GREAT! :)

Great pic! :) You looked great and love your blue Eyes! ;)

EyesBlueDeaf said:
plt.jpg

Thank you Tweety, I thought I announced somewhere that I changed my handlename, perhaps you miss this one? dont worry - better late than never :)

Great pic! :)

Opal said:

Thank you Lake Tahoe! Your recent photo of you and your boy, is awesome pix too!!

Back