YAY YAY YAY time for NBA

I don't mind Kobe coming but I hate to see management trade away talent to get him. There is talk of them trading Deng to get Bryant and that would be a huge mistake on their part.
I don't think Kobe would come to Chicago if they traded Deng. He is looking to play with better players so he has a chance to win the championship again. He has 3rd party control over any trade since he is a 10 yr + veteran.

I don't think Kobe would come to Chicago if they traded Deng. He is looking to play with better players so he has a chance to win the championship again. He has 3rd party control over any trade since he is a 10 yr + veteran.

Yeah I read that. I really don't see Kobe coming to Chicago. I love my Chicago teams but they are known for making bad trades or being too cheap to get good players. So we, the die hard fans, pray for next year! :giggle: There has to be anohther "Mike" in the making out there!!!!! :fingersx:

I was happy to have Garnett and Allen on my Celts than Kobe. Kobe is a best "shoot first before pass" player after Iverson's Sixers. :)

I was happy to have Garnett and Allen on my Celts than Kobe. Kobe is a best "shoot first before pass" player after Iverson's Sixers. :)

Celtics impressed me as they whipped my favorite team Wizard (set a NBA record of attempted 3 pts without making any of it 0-19 wow!!) last night.

I would say if Big 3 stay healthy then Celts should emerge out of East as champion and meet Spurs in Finals.

Celtics impressed me as they whipped my favorite team Wizard (set a NBA record of attempted 3 pts without making any of it 0-19 wow!!) last night.

I would say if Big 3 stay healthy then Celts should emerge out of East as champion and meet Spurs in Finals.

I am expecting Celts to make into playoff. Then leave up to them along Cleveland, New Jersey Detriot and Chicago (if get Kobe) to fight to get into NBA Final. Whoever come out from West confernce that will win NBA Final.

Spurs will win this again for sure Go Spurs Go, anyway i saw sonics vs suns last thursday it was an awesome game they almost had suns i have feeling that sonics will be contender this year and next 2-3 years they will be great years Kevin Durant is pretty damn good he will be rookie of the years for sure

Sonics to Oklahoma City in a couple years if no new stadium? We'll see what happens.

As far as Kobe, I think he just needs to chill out and stay in LA.

2008 NBA Championship goes to MIAMI HEAT!

Starting Lineup:

Jason Williams
Dwyane Wade
Ricky Davis
Udonis Haslem
Shaquille O'Neal

Back ups:

Penny Hardaway
Smush Parker
Alonzo Mourning
Mark Blount
Dorrell Wright

Miami Heat's 2006 NBA Championship roster were all the same except Antoine Walker. Now, Ricky Davis is definitely better than Antoine Walker. Think about it! ;)

This year seems to be shaping up as one that is very unpredictable and should be interesting to see who steps up. Several teams in the east have gotten better and they can now compete with many out west. Let's see, the past few conference champs were Cleveland, Detroit and Miami. They all seem to be right there but now others will be challenging them. We'll be looking to see if the new "Big 3" in Boston can make it happen. The Nests look good again as well and noone seems to be talking about the Raptors - even though they were division champs last year.

Yup, sure is lots of parody in the league this year.....maybe 55 wins gets best record in NBA this season???? I don't know anybody to get 60 wins this year.

I just gotta say Deron Williams #8 is a stud! Beats the Cavs on last second drive immediately after Lebron James drains a 3 to tie the game......I'm sorry for all those who missed this one tonight. Great game.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.
If I were to start my own team today,
Deron Williams would be my first pick at point guard.

Sonics to Oklahoma City in a couple years if no new stadium? We'll see what happens.

As far as Kobe, I think he just needs to chill out and stay in LA.

OKC got stadium, its Ford Center

Bleh, the Spurs. So sick of the Spurs. Gimme me Boston vs Houston over San Antonio any day.

So what do you think about STEPHON MARBURY no showing to the game!

Anybody get a load of Phil Jackson's comments after the Lakers/Spurs game?:giggle:

Back