YAY YAY YAY time for NBA

hohDougRN

Reaction score
I love basketball and watching NBA basketball. I'm excited for season open tonight. My Utah Jazz play in Golden State tonight. I'm feeling good about Jazz this year. Havent had this much excitement since late 90's when Jazz were last at the top of their game with Stockton and Malone.

Go Jazz!

You have good reason to be excited in Utah. They have one of the best point guards in the league in D-Will.
I would watch out for Denver this year though as Kmart (Kenyan Martin) may prove to be the difference if he can stay healthy all year.

Yes, Denver will be very tough in the Northwest as I do attend both games in Salt Lake against the Nuggets every season. Martin, Anthony, and Iverson will be tough if they all stay healthy. That is what I'm praying for with Jazz, Health!

Spurs? Maybe. I don't think Jazz are quite ready, but soon, in next 2-3 years if they continue their great growth and maturity.

Should be in the playoff this year for Celtics' Big Three, Garnett, Allen and Piecre! They are not simple to Bird, McHale and Parrish in my young time....I gotta enjoy to watch new brand Big Three. They will trip to foul lines all the nights!

Should be in the playoff this year for Celtics' Big Three, Garnett, Allen and Piecre! They are not simple to Bird, McHale and Parrish in my young time....I gotta enjoy to watch new brand Big Three. They will trip to foul lines all the nights!

You should thank McHale for pulling it off with his friend Danny Ainge. :ugh3:

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a hopless Chicago fan........What can I say?!?!? :giggle:

Why be ashamed of the team you root for. It is much more respectable to stick with your team then to become one of those bandwagoneers who have a new favorite team every two years.

Why be ashamed of the team you root for. It is much more respectable to stick with your team then to become one of those bandwagoneers who have a new favorite team every two years.

I am never ashamed!! I am a die hard fan. I've been in Florida almost 3 years now and I LOVE my Cubbies, my Bullsand DA BEARS! When we win we celebrate when we don't, we know there's always next year!! :giggle:

As a Bulls fan, would you like it if they traded to get Kobe Bryant? Just wondering

As a Bulls fan, would you like it if they traded to get Kobe Bryant? Just wondering

I don't mind Kobe coming but I hate to see management trade away talent to get him. There is talk of them trading Deng to get Bryant and that would be a huge mistake on their part.

Back