YAY YAY YAY time for NBA

yeah....freaking Wade had to sink that buzzer beater to beat the Jazz after they had made a great comeback in the 4th quarter to just fall short.......One great thing though was that the Jazz were here playing Orlando while I'm here for Christmas vacation; I got tix on stub hub and took taxi over and got to watch the Jazz beat down the Magic. Overall though, Jazz STINK right lately and its getting very frustrating!

Be prepare for my fan team, Boston Celtics (23-3) come in your town tonite after beat Celts Kings and Sonics. :)

Celtics's 3 losses came in with 9 points total.

I will watching some time on Celtics vs Jazz on my 15" TV and more tome on Patriots vs Giants on my 27" TV.

Wooo, Celtics wiped west road games over Kings, Nuggets, Lakers, and Sonics. Oh boy, now 26-3. Darn, Red Sox's great season and Patritos 16-0 and now this Celtics here.

I will be know when Cetlics's other west road games against Suns, Marvericks, Spurs and Rockets .... oooh it will be in Febuary and March. Let to mangle all Eastern Teams, Celtics!

GO PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Won their 13th game in a row last night

:fruit::fruit::fruit::rockon:

Certainly shows us that we didnt even need Oden to make it but I think Oden will make the team shine even more next year.

GO PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Won their 13th game in a row last night

:fruit::fruit::fruit::rockon:

Certainly shows us that we didnt even need Oden to make it but I think Oden will make the team shine even more next year.

Yes, I was impressed they played well without Oden. Yes, they will be shine team down the road.

Showdown Celts vs 'Blazers on Jan 26 and Feb. 24th. That should be good ones as new threat teams.

Back