YAY YAY YAY time for NBA

yeah, even the Bruins are playing pretty well this year.

Right now I'm just actually pissed with Jazz's performance last night versus Knicks, losing 113-109. Poor defensive performance after getting my hopes up that they were actually going to try and be a good defensive team again ( I think they had only allowed 1 game over 100 points in last 8 before last night). Very soft defense last night, letting Curry and Randolph get whatever position inside they wanted. Then Marbury and Crawford start getting hot shooting and pffft.grrr...:pissed:!

I just think Jazz overall are much better team than Knicks and should win the game, but I guess thats why the games are played and not on paper.

yeah, even the Bruins are playing pretty well this year.

Right now I'm just actually pissed with Jazz's performance last night versus Knicks, losing 113-109. Poor defensive performance after getting my hopes up that they were actually going to try and be a good defensive team again ( I think they had only allowed 1 game over 100 points in last 8 before last night). Very soft defense last night, letting Curry and Randolph get whatever position inside they wanted. Then Marbury and Crawford start getting hot shooting and pffft.grrr...:pissed:!

I just think Jazz overall are much better team than Knicks and should win the game, but I guess thats why the games are played and not on paper.

Perhaps referee fixed the game? :laugh2:

Yeah....we're all finding out there are lots of refs in NBA who gamble....

I aint surprised referees are doing fix/gamble things again cuz Celtics almost lost to Bobcats last week and now they lost to Cavs, Jazz lost to Knicks?! Sixers beat Bucks?! (whoo hoo!!)

Hmmmm....you never know. That is why you should never gamble or bet on basketball games. With all the stuff coming out, like that referee who was betting on game, I just do not trust the integrity of the NBA refs anymore.

Sometimes I wonder what happened if that gambling referee is giving T's to another referee - that'd shock everyone in this world. :lol:

Authentic.....its your team against my team Monday night!

I hope Boozer and Okur get to play though as they did sit out Friday night against Lakers. Jazz thumped em thanks to D-Will and AK47 though. Im excited to go see Wade and O'neal here against Jazz tomorrow night!

Go JAZZ!!! :fingersx:

I've just gotta say that the last couple of Jazz games have been crap! They are not executing offensive plays well, they are turning the ball over way too much, playing lazy defense, and fouling other team way way way too much. I feel the team has no character right now in dealing with adversity and this makes me fearful. They should have gone into Sacremento and taken care of business and then felt like they didn't have to show up in the 4th quarter or something. Tonight they SHOULD have beat the Duncan-less Spurs, and kind of did the same thing in the 4th quarter. got complacent and let the spurs take it to them. :pissed: It just seems like there is no heart going down the stretch of close games for them.

Celtics are NBA's hottest team (18-2) right now. Oh boy, another finest team after Red Sox and Patriots. :)

Of course, I can't wait to see them on the West road games against best ones , Spurs, Suns and Mavericks.

976081997_826543cc9e.jpg

Celtics are NBA's hottest team (18-2) right now. Oh boy, another finest team after Red Sox and Patriots.

My dictionary for cheated;

cheated (chētēd)

To defraud: Celtics got cheated by bribing $ to NBAreferees.
To act dishonestly: Patriots got cheated by videotaping during the game.
To violate rules deliberately: RedSox players got cheated by using steroids.

:afro:

My dictionary for cheated;

cheated (chētēd)

To defraud: Celtics got cheated by bribing $ to NBAreferees.
To act dishonestly: Patriots got cheated by videotaping during the game.
To violate rules deliberately: RedSox players got cheated by using steroids.

:afro:

That is sadistic about you in person as your hate against New England pro sport teams. :nono:

At least, I can take your hate words toward my New England pro sport teams as far better than being racist yourself. :giggle:

I don't hate New England sports, the way how they played is definitely not honest game.

I don't care about them, and I don't live in Florida.
Let's go back to NBA.

Miami Heat disappoint me, but I hope they are on the better track, and then make it to playoffs, win all playoff games, which makes Pat Riley to retire.
I want Stan Van Gundy back. :eek3:

yeah....freaking Wade had to sink that buzzer beater to beat the Jazz after they had made a great comeback in the 4th quarter to just fall short.......One great thing though was that the Jazz were here playing Orlando while I'm here for Christmas vacation; I got tix on stub hub and took taxi over and got to watch the Jazz beat down the Magic. Overall though, Jazz STINK right lately and its getting very frustrating!

Back