Writers of the Dark Stories Poll II

Bos 2 Det 2 in 10th innings.

Which would you prefer...hardcovers or paperbacks? I prefer hardcovers. I started off with V.C. Andrews, the Flower in the Attic...then I became addict to books of any kind.

Sorry about the MSN.. My mom use her phone so i cant use MSn..

Let's chat here instead, shall we?

Sorry about the MSN.. My mom use her phone so i cant use MSn..

Let's chat here instead, shall we?

Ok, I thought you pry got booted...so I was waiting. Which story do you want me do chapter by chapter first. True story or the fiction? I can start tmw after work.

Ok, I thought you pry got booted...so I was waiting. Which story do you want me do chapter by chapter first. True story or the fiction? I can start tmw after work.

oooh, lets start by tmw after your work. how's about that?
we will start with your longest story, from one to 21 chapters. ;)

oooh, lets start by tmw after your work. how's about that?
we will start with your longest story, from one to 21 chapters. ;)

Non-fiction: 23 chapters (there will be more-it is not complete)
Fiction: 27 chapters

I can do both at a time. It wont be a problem.

COOL! what's time when you get home by tmw?

I pray no later than 5 pm in EST time. As long no one call off!!! :ugh3: Summer season always gets bad. Last weekend I got home at 7 pm. Bec two ppl called off, and one walked out. Well they got fired for it. So we are short now.

I pray no later than 5 pm in EST time. As long no one call off!!! :ugh3: Summer season always gets bad. Last weekend I got home at 7 pm. Bec two ppl called off, and one walked out. Well they got fired for it. So we are short now.

Gee, all right. I hope it wont pass by 5pm. In PST, it will be 2pm. For ur info, i'm free by tmw so i'm sure we can try a shot. :) If not, hopefully, it's a monday of 9th.

Books truly are a must have.. I get as many as possible to read. My personal preferance is softcover. While hardcover are nicer looking, and last longer, a paperback is cheaper and will fit in my coat pocket better. During the school year I nearly always have 2 books with me in my pockets. Heres a question for you and Mann. When do you write the best? for me its late at night preferabbly around one in the morning, when I'm really tired, otherwise I don't but everything I see down on paper for fear of having it be bad.

Books truly are a must have.. I get as many as possible to read. My personal preferance is softcover. While hardcover are nicer looking, and last longer, a paperback is cheaper and will fit in my coat pocket better. During the school year I nearly always have 2 books with me in my pockets. Heres a question for you and Mann. When do you write the best? for me its late at night preferabbly around one in the morning, when I'm really tired, otherwise I don't but everything I see down on paper for fear of having it be bad.

Of course writing at night is always the best time because it is quieter, very dark out, no interruptions like during the day, no phone ringing, nothing goes on on TV., oh there are so many reasons. I get writer blocks during the day, heh heh. Your imagations run wild at night. I don't know why. That is why I cant wait to retire.

What a day!!! It would be Heaven to retire, oh yeah!!! So I can just write, write, write and write forever.

Hint: Bring notepad along, every where you go so when your mind is full with ideas, you may not remember later. So dot all your ideas down on your tiny notepad. It happened to me ALOT. Grrr... Lucky I always bring one along in case I got ideas while I am working, or anywhere I go. Even gas station. You just never know what you will see, or hear...it happens a lot. Even disaposal camera of your fav place or something new so you can study later and describe the pic in your head for your story.

One big main problem that we, the deaf writers, couldn't use a tape recorder. That sucks huh? So notepad was the only way, even once I forgot my notepad. I got an opinion, cell phone is great to put your notes in and when you get home, write down ur idea from ur cell phone.

So when you sit in a restruant, you can study all the people around you, and you get the impression about them, who they are, the way they walk, etc...write it down, even on napkins or the paper plate mat. I do that all the time...I stuff my jacket or purse with napkins. *shrung*

Read a newspaper is great!!! You may get ideas from the newspaper and write your own story. I do that all the time. Save some clippings and put in a folder for you to look at later at other time if you ran out of idea, or have no story on hand. You may get bulk of newspaper, magainzes, etc...in one folder useful. I would use bright tiny stick-notes on newspapers, whatever so I will know why I save those in a folder.

If you can think of something else that I haven't mention...it would be great and helpful to any writiers.

For me, sometimes when I need an Idea, I go for a walk. A nice long walk is great because it gives you time to think. Maybe you'll see a shadow that sparks an image in your mind and from that image a story evolves.

For me, sometimes when I need an Idea, I go for a walk. A nice long walk is great because it gives you time to think. Maybe you'll see a shadow that sparks an image in your mind and from that image a story evolves.

Or in the dark!!! Just in the dark. But the problem is sometimes, you got so many ideas and you could forget what your ideas were. I hate that! Even dreams, you may use ideas from your dreams-a good one or a really, really bad one. I had a bad dream once that someone's head was cut off and his head was floating on the ocean with many chopped off heads and guess who was the killer? My ex!!! Lol. It was a silly nightmare.

I just thought of writing another novel...mmmm, 'Win-Gate of Hell'...nah who knows. Just a thought...I just save it just in case.

Or in the dark!!! Just in the dark. But the problem is sometimes, you got so many ideas and you could forget what your ideas were. I hate that! Even dreams, you may use ideas from your dreams-a good one or a really, really bad one. I had a bad dream once that someone's head was cut off and his head was floating on the ocean with many chopped off heads and guess who was the killer? My ex!!! Lol. It was a silly nightmare.

I just thought of writing another novel...mmmm, 'Win-Gate of Hell'...nah who knows. Just a thought...I just save it just in case.

FINALLY! YOU ARE HEREEEE :D

ooh lol about your silly nightmare xD
But i jsut read your some posts here, and i love your idea for saving some cool idea before could forget those later. ;) clever idea :thumb:

Oh, I just finished my two ch of vamp vs witch. Do you like to check it out? Hmm? I won't update them in FictionPress.com until I'm finish with that story and I'm still editting a lot on my old story, Evil Spirit. :)

FINALLY! YOU ARE HEREEEE :D

ooh lol about your silly nightmare xD
But i jsut read your some posts here, and i love your idea for saving some cool idea before could forget those later. ;) clever idea :thumb:

Oh, I just finished my two ch of vamp vs witch. Do you like to check it out? Hmm? I won't update them in FictionPress.com until I'm finish with that story and I'm still editting a lot on my old story, Evil Spirit. :)

I know it was horrible...tmw I have the day off!!! Jeeze...work was a nightmare. I was so overtired-my mind was racing like mad and didn't sleep at all. In my dreams I am still working!!! My boss and I are so stress out by this job. Guess how much I made (tips-biggest one ever in my working career) in one day...and so did my boss...well that is too bad bec two ppl called off. 3 got fired. Grrr...but...anyways, I got more ideas though and will post more ideas that would be so useful that no one could think of...I will update all my story first thing tmw morning with my freshly new paved driveway, lol. Heard it might rain-it better not rain!!!

I just thought of writing a novel about the hotel I work...mmmm not pretty story...something basically on pure EVIL...oh yeah.

Concerning saving Ideas, I tried this but when I went back to visit the ideas, I couldn't get the story going good enough. Your nightmare sounds similar to a movie I once saw, but I can't remember the name. Mann, where your vamp vs witch story at? is it online at all?

I know it was horrible...tmw I have the day off!!! Jeeze...work was a nightmare. I was so overtired-my mind was racing like mad and didn't sleep at all. In my dreams I am still working!!! My boss and I are so stress out by this job. Guess how much I made (tips-biggest one ever in my working career) in one day...and so did my boss...well that is too bad bec two ppl called off. 3 got fired. Grrr...but...anyways, I got more ideas though and will post more ideas that would be so useful that no one could think of...I will update all my story first thing tmw morning with my freshly new paved driveway, lol. Heard it might rain-it better not rain!!!

I just thought of writing a novel about the hotel I work...mmmm not pretty story...something basically on pure EVIL...oh yeah.

Awww sorry about that.. ><;;

anyways, I got more ideas though and will post more ideas that would be so useful that no one could think of...I will update all my story first thing tmw morning with my freshly new paved driveway, lol.

OOOOH a such clever idea! :D

(Sneered looks)
(Under the breath)
Oh... Yes. Evil! I love that creepy thing, probably angst, and stuff. Hmm, indeed, an evil. (devilishly looks) (the head leans to my close-hands) Is the word, evil', beautiful, do you think? :devil:

J/K :giggle:

Concerning saving Ideas, I tried this but when I went back to visit the ideas, I couldn't get the story going good enough. Your nightmare sounds similar to a movie I once saw, but I can't remember the name. Mann, where your vamp vs witch story at? is it online at all?

Look up to my post was quoting to Tess. :)

I would love to see you write a story about an evil hotel.. That stinks about so few people being there at the hotel to help

Awww sorry about that.. ><;;

anyways, I got more ideas though and will post more ideas that would be so useful that no one could think of...I will update all my story first thing tmw morning with my freshly new paved driveway, lol.

OOOOH a such clever idea! :D

I just thought of writing a novel about the hotel I work...mmmm not pretty story...something basically on pure EVIL...oh yeah.[

(Sneered looks)
(Under the breath)
Oh... Yes. Evil! I love that creepy thing, probably angst, and stuff. Hmm, indeed, an evil. (devilishly looks) (the head leans to my close-hands) Is the word, evil', beautiful, do you think? :devil:

J/K :giggle:

Lol, pry very, very angst and worst yet...I was Jackle and Hide in two days...oh Lord...I can use that for a story. Who I turned out is really who I am not actually. I don't know why or what happened. My mind was whoooosssshhhhh----gone!!! Lol. That cell phone txt mgs got my nerves this morn. Did you hear my story about my driveway. Wow, I wasn't myself this morning. Me and my boss were talking about the hotel and I am gonna write a story and it will scare all the guests away...and not to come back.

Back