Writers of the Dark Stories Poll II

Lets hope they don't delete this thread by accident!! That's the :deal:

Lol, I told the mod/webmaster whoever that is, to look for 'remove this thread' at the end of my post so he/she will have the right thread.

Lol, I told the mod/webmaster whoever that is, to look for 'remove this thread' at the end of my post so he/she will have the right thread.

The webmaster is Alex which is the super Administrator - he is rarely online so the mods will take care of your removal :D

Ok, how do I know he is on?

You will see him with "Alex" on the current users online section on the main page just in the bottom of the page section... but currently he is not online... but he sometimes can be invisble and no one can not see him at all.

You will see him with "Alex" on the current users online section on the main page just in the bottom of the page section... but currently he is not online... but he sometimes can be invisble and no one can not see him at all.

Ok thanks. I will keep eye on it. Probably later in the daytime. Who knows. Everyone will figure it out. Don't worry.

Is it morning? Am I losing my mind here? It is 8 pm here so it is in the evening as you start your day. Read any newspaper with your coffee, lol.

Not anymore - It's 1:20pm here, and I am not reading any newspaper with no coffee I am already addicited to alldeaf.com - day and night :D :lol:

Back