Writers of the Dark Stories Poll II

restless_heart

Reaction score
While we wait for Mann_K05's Dark poll to contiune...we can come in here to talk about writing, books of any kinds, and of course if we were off topic by accident. Writers only!!! So we wont get confused about the Poll and the book/writing/etc... Please contiune to vote...the more numbers, the better...

While we wait for Mann_K05's Dark poll to contiune...we can come in here to talk about writing, books of any kinds, and of course if we were off topic by accident. Writers only!!! So we wont get confused about the Poll and the book/writing/etc... Please contiune to vote...the more numbers, the better...

Thanks for this! :thumb:

anyway, I'm currently working on my Chapter Two of Vampire vs Witch, to re-write it a bit better than before. cos i want to keep it so original story. :)

now, whats are you doing right now?

Thanks for this! :thumb:

anyway, I'm currently working on my Chapter Two of Vampire vs Witch, to re-write it a bit better than before. cos i want to keep it so original story. :)

now, whats are you doing right now?

I was writing my lastest novel. It is frustrating how I want to begin the story. I did some lines here and there.

I was writing my lastest novel. It is frustrating how I want to begin the story. I did some lines here and there.

YES. It's very frustrating... I sometimes hate where the story goes. I want it so prefect and excite. Gee its not so easy. pfft :):)

YES. It's very frustrating... I sometimes hate where the story goes. I want it so prefect and excite. Gee its not so easy. pfft :):)

I feel the same way sometimes. There was something I wrote last year about a necropheliac anatomy teacher, but because I didn't like how it ended, I just tore the pages out of my notebook.

I feel the same way sometimes. There was something I wrote last year about a necropheliac anatomy teacher, but because I didn't like how it ended, I just tore the pages out of my notebook.

I read your story, Jeremy...I like it. I read them three. You got talent too.

Thanks for liking them... All of them are in rough draft stages still.. Jeremy I just wrote last thursday

Beautiful Day!!! No humidty and no rain!!! It is sight sore eye...

Why do you think some writers put in a bad ending, as if it was sad or not the way you expected it would end...Grrr....I hate it when that happens. I knew a few does that all the time!!! :pissed: If they kept that up, I will stop reading their books!!! We all need a good endings, don't we? Or in fact, if we get good ending, then it would be boring, don't you think? Oh I don't know...

Ever read a book that end with a mystery, and makes you wonder what the heck happens next? Patricia Cornwell is one of them...that her stories always contiunes and that is what I like about her book because she have kept her characters. I have a feeling that she couldn't let her characters go. Can't wait for her next novel....I hate to wait.

Lol, I feel the same way about waiting.. I have a read a few where it ends in a mystery.. it kills me with waiting.Patricia cornwell, i'll have to check her out along with nicholas sparks. going off topic here, I found an adaptor for my laptop, so no more borrowing my dad and grandpas PCs:) Ok, i'm done of topic.

Lol, I feel the same way about waiting.. I have a read a few where it ends in a mystery.. it kills me with waiting.Patricia cornwell, i'll have to check her out along with nicholas sparks. going off topic here, I found an adaptor for my laptop, so no more borrowing my dad and grandpas PCs:) Ok, i'm done of topic.

Now is it working? It is great!

Her chacater is a medical examier and other four are neither FBI, CIA-things like that...it was always intresting. I have read all of her books, pry close to 25 books. I have to check to see how many.

Nicholas Spark writes drama/love story-most are tradegy or just sad. :pissed:
The beginning, the middle are excellent, but when you get to the ending part-your nerves would go skyrocket and then you will go, wtf....lol. So far, only TWO had a good endings. Only TWO of them.

I have over 600 paperbacks, and over 2,000 hardcovers. I have all Stephen King's hardcovers, and only one paperback. SMILE!!! So how many you got, lol.

And my mother have over 3,000 paperbacks and over 10,000 hardcovers including history books.......:bowdown: I worship her library.

restless <3

I finally read some of your stories!!! They are the wayyyy so awesome and spooky!! Espeically your lovely poems!!! I love 'em already!

Oh, the first story you updated -- i still am not finish with it yet. :)

I want to help you to fix the chapters cos its quiet longest to read, otherwise, it could cause the reader to feel overwhleded. so, you jsut can update each chapter which is a such easier for readers. Don't worry, i want to help you. :)

I finally read some of your stories!!! They are the wayyyy so awesome and spooky!! Espeically your lovely poems!!! I love 'em already!

I want to help you to fix the chapters cos its quiet longest to read, otherwise, it could cause the reader to feel overwhleded. so, you jsut can update each chapter which is a such easier for readers. Don't worry, i want to help you. :)

lol, I warned you it would be very long. And besides if I do one chapter at a time, I would be up all night till 5 am in the morning or I will never sleep, lol. I will do that on my free time. And in fact, elwood and I did best we knew how and I said hell with it and post the whole thing...oh well...

After I did the poems, I knew how to do it. So I am learning.

Thank you! :cool: Wait till you read Part II. I created a new character in it. :cool:

lol, I warned you it would be very long. And besides if I do one chapter at a time, I would be up all night till 5 am in the morning or I will never sleep, lol. I will do that on my free time. And in fact, elwood and I did best we knew how and I said hell with it and post the whole thing...oh well...

After I did the poems, I knew how to do it. So I am learning.

and, you can fix it. I'll help u out.

Now is it working? It is great!

Her chacater is a medical examier and other four are neither FBI, CIA-things like that...it was always intresting. I have read all of her books, pry close to 25 books. I have to check to see how many.

Nicholas Spark writes drama/love story-most are tradegy or just sad. :pissed:
The beginning, the middle are excellent, but when you get to the ending part-your nerves would go skyrocket and then you will go, wtf....lol. So far, only TWO had a good endings. Only TWO of them.

I have over 600 paperbacks, and over 2,000 hardcovers. I have all Stephen King's hardcovers, and only one paperback. SMILE!!! So how many you got, lol.

Yea, its finally working for the first time in a week:) lol, after your the number of books I have is pretty small., only about 50 most of which are paperbacks. I think I only have 7 or 8 hardcovers.

Yea, its finally working for the first time in a week:) lol, after your the number of books I have is pretty small., only about 50 most of which are paperbacks. I think I only have 7 or 8 hardcovers.

Lol, that all? Maybey in ten years or so, you will have the whole house filled with books. Books are 'MUST HAVE' in my house. Oh yeah, or your life would be boring. Don't you agree?

Back