• Yes, I would, or already is

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters
i voted maybe.. :)

i have dated black, italian and mexican before. so it doesnt bother me.. :)

I only go for love.. not for looks or anything like that.. :)

my vote is maybe

i dont know if i would getting married to european or whatever but my mom wanted me getting married nice guys like white people but my family comes from between scotland and germany but my mom's family comes from scotland and my dad's family comes from germany.

so im born and raise from American and im been visit each of my mom's family lots than my dad's family.

I married to a German and still own British citizenship. I'm not marry him for his citizenship but out of love.

yes I would marry one out of love but not out money.. no way! My husband is 100 percent pure Irish and I am mixed of nationality. His family came here in late 1800s to early 1900s.

there is no bearier in love

love has no bearier,it does not matter where u are from or where u are.
Happiness is as a butterfly which, when pursued is always beyond our grasp, but if you sit down quietly may alight upon you. love is happiness

It would depend on the foreigner and their beliefs.

If she has beliefs that I am not comfortable with, then I wouldn't marry her for those beliefs would contradict with mine and beliefs are often something that can't be compromised.

I voted No becuz I prefer to pick american black or white guy but I have a wonderful guy already.

Foreginer ppl are sometime have weird life like different cooking foods, clothes,and beliefs. Sometime I felt that the women from other country used American men for money, get away from war, and want to become American citzen then divorce him! It's not right for anyone felt betrayal and hurtful from American men! I know that is not only Foreginer Women but Foreginer Men too used American women to get in America becuz it are Freedom and Safe. The foreginer ppl can't deal with their own country such as war, poor, and no life.

Mommyof4
Any opnion on marrying an foreginer? Please no bashing or point finger to particular race group, thanks! I hope that this thread is much better than my other thread. I hope that this thread isn't too offensive like other thread. I am trying to be nice.

I would not date with black or forgien guys. No Thanks !

Any opnion on marrying an foreginer? Please no bashing or point finger to particular race group, thanks! I hope that this thread is much better than my other thread. I hope that this thread isn't too offensive like other thread. I am trying to be nice.

It depends ! maybe :)

yes I would marry one, if he is a Christian. (I am mixed race anyway, so it doesn't matter to me)

I'm married so I'm out of that loop. :)

However, I don't see anything wrong with people of different nationalities marrying.

I'm married so I'm out of that loop. :)

However, I don't see anything wrong with people of different nationalities marrying.
I agree... as long as their beliefs don't clash.

For women, you should test a foreigner a few times before you get married. Some foreigner men always believe that women are 2nd class as a less than average person. That's why you need to find out so that you will find the right person.

My sister's husband called her 2nd class that made her furious and plans to get a divorce after they send their kids to a college. Fortunately, he is not interested in his religious, but he knows how to pray if he wants to. I like him a lot, and he got used to understand our culture which does not bother him. He is happy to live in America. His country, he does not like to force himself to pray with people in the public especially wars going on.

Do you rather to marry a wealthy foreigner man? Will he makes you unhappy with him due he is in control of the family? (This is hard part after you get married and discover the problem.)

Back