Would you marry a foreigner?

• Yes, I would, or already is

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters
My ex husband was born in Mexico and is full blooded Mexican even though he has lived in the US since he was 5 years old.

My current husband is black but has been born in the US so he is not considered as a foriegner.

Yeah, I would if I love foreigner chick. My brother does nearly married to the german chick but they didn't, tho.

I am with a foreigner, a Vietnamese guy, but he has american citizenship, so...
I have dated many foreigners, and they are really no different from American guys.

I am with a foreigner, a Vietnamese guy, but he has american citizenship, so...
I have dated many foreigners, and they are really no different from American guys.
Is your Vietnamese guy from Vietnam or was he from America?

I used date with asian guy - my previous relationship with him was very interesting. We want the different future, so didn't work out - even though we're a good friend now.

My Aunt is USA citizen and she married to Canadian Citizen. They've been married for 35 yrs and living in Canada. They married for love. Foreigners has nothing to do with looks or nationality. It's for love. I'm a mixed breed as well. My grandfather's father is German and his mother is pure English. He married to my grandmother who her parents are pure French/Indian from Quebec. So she's born in USA. Canadian-American. Then, my mother is born with those breed and I got it from her and my father is English and little French.

oops i vote wrong one.. i voted no but i was going click yea oops... anyway i date my fiance is black, there nutthin wrong with races.. i date black, white and phillpness ( i forget sp)

I voted yes. If I ever do get married It will be the personality that counts not the skin colour or nationality. I'm half french, half english so I guess I'm part foriegner myself.

My Brother married a Japanese woman. They immigrated to Australia so Ai could be nearer her family and also my uncle Dennis also lives there plus his children and grandchildren too.

Foreign women are least likely to end up being feminazis in your household so the idea is real attractive.

Richard

Foreign women are least likely to end up being feminazis in your household so the idea is real attractive.

Richard

Richard, No matter foreign or not. How come American have more than 52% of divorce?

This is forum, not letter,mail,or email. It's pointless to put your name after message this forum since it already have signature.

Richard, No matter foreign or not. How come American have more than 52% of divorce?

This is forum, not letter,mail,or email. It's pointless to put your name after message this forum since it already have signature.

It's actually from bible belt (southeast USA) and they have high rate of divorce rate. (roughly 50%)

For me, I wouldn't mind to sex with other men from other countries. :)

I can't understand why people refuse to marry with a foreginer, I don't mind as I feel in love with that person. Those people who refuse to marry with a foreginer is a RACISM!

It's actually from bible belt (southeast USA) and they have high rate of divorce rate. (roughly 50%)

Thank for info
I can't understand why people refuse to marry with a foreginer, I don't mind as I feel in love with that person. Those people who refuse to marry with a foreginer is a RACISM!

Thank you. Richard is a racism. I am so pissed off and want to cut his head off.

Thank you. Richard is a racism. I am so pissed off and want to cut his head off.

No problemo :) Yeah those people who believe in racism are just plain stupid and absolutely don't understand the human beings, probably even the nature of earth.

Thank for info

Your welcome...

LOL... It will be fun to cut his head off. :lol:

He's from Santa Ana, that where more than 50% of population are forgein born (mostly are Mexicans).

Back