Would you marry a foreigner?

• Yes, I would, or already is

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters
I am 1/3 Italian, 1/3 American and 1/3 Puerto Rican and, even thou I was born in New York City. Does that means I am a foreigner since I am an American ? :lol:

Some thinks that I am fully Italian... some thinks that I am fully Puerto Rican. I guess, my hereditary fools them. :rofl: Sorry, I had to laugh ! lol

Well, I've never dated to black, chinese, asian guys or what ever that are " foreigners " ... never experienced one myself, except white.

Thou art a brunette?

my ex is an alien... does that count as a foreigner? No, I do not mean likean illegal immgrant other countries, but I mean from another planet!

I'm happily married, so this is purely hypothetical for me.

If Hubby died, I wouldn't mind marrying a foreigner. Some Canadians are very nice.

:lol:

Yes, I would marry a foriegner. One of my cousin just married a woman from Russia and they live in New Mexico right now. I know....I have to watch out for scams, ofc. It's a interesting experience, though.

I can't believe this thread is still going, almost a year after rachellegert aimed it at me!:laugh2:

My answer is still "No." Not even if I was drunk and had a paper bag over my head! :)

I did! :)

Country Gal married a City Guy and converted him :)

I know, you didn't mean that but I just had to :)

Seriously, I look at the person and what kind of a person he is, so I would not rule it out.

Yes, I would marry a foreigner it would be cool to learn about his culture and heritage. We can learn from each other. No offense if he was a citizenship digger then he's out the door, hoping it wouldn't be for that reason and it would be for our love and more.

I'm happily married, so this is purely hypothetical for me.

If Hubby died, I wouldn't mind marrying a foreigner. Some Canadians are very nice.

:lol:

Reba, you have good taste in men (Canadians)!

With all due respects wouldn't wish anything upon your hubby.

Why not?

I'm half Mexican and half German. I am also French, Native American and Spaniard descent. I consider myself an American. My Israeli interpreter told me she thought I was Israeli!

I've dated various foreigners from Japanese to Canadian.

awww, you are being nice to us Canadians wink... smile
:)

I even enjoy the annual winter visits we get from the Canuckian geese.

Actually, my Michigander Hubby had some ancestors from Canada, and I had some from Nova Scotia, so we do have some long-ago ties from up North.

I have no clue who I'd call a "foreigner". I'm a Third Culture Kid, and being able to consider someone 'foreign" is highly dependant on having a homeland to compare themselves to. My families 'nationality', my birth country, my passport country, the country my passport was -issued- in, and my current country are all different.

So, would I marry someone of any national origin? Heck yeah. I'm the last person capable of deciding badly against someone simply because of where they call home. In the end, I think I'd be best suited for someone who was also a tck, which can be anyone who's at any place in the world.

I would love getting married to foreign!

my boyfriend is British if i got married this man i would still full as American and he will known as British&American half if he can learn American between British and USA also.

mostly people always can between USA and country but i can DOIT! if you are born in usa or country but you would need approve as known they you can enter USA as register but i never been register in country when im lives in country before but my boyfriend lives in London,England in his lifes.

If I ask a person to speak woof woof to me, then I will be glad to get married. In the way, I command to tell ... what to do such as cleaning my house, washing the dishes, vacuuming, do the laundry, do the lawn motoring, and some few things. I would tell others that I have a wonderful marriage. The foreigners worship Americans - I assume.

I ve dated a wide variety of foreigners - nothing wrong with them! But you have to be careful to make sure they are not into you for green card.

I hate to judge anyone based on their origins - all it matters is their hearts. Afterall arent we all of same red blood?? And there is no such thing as 100 percent American - we all came to this country from other countries unless you are a pure 100 percent Native American!

I seriously hope you're kidding.

Count me in - having been to many other countries, many people absolutely despise Americans especially when it comes to politics. I always had to pretend that I am a Canadian to get away from their insults.

I would love getting married to foreign!

my boyfriend is British if i got married this man i would still full as American and he will known as British&American half if he can learn American between British and USA also.

mostly people always can between USA and country but i can DOIT! if you are born in usa or country but you would need approve as known they you can enter USA as register but i never been register in country when im lives in country before but my boyfriend lives in London,England in his lifes.

Good luck. He may take advantage of you for green card and dump you like a hot potato.

Back