Would you kindly sympathy and support to help me?

you only came here for money, and not bother to chat to get to know each of us. that is so kind of you. :)

good luck. i know its all fake.

Oh god, I'm not where corruption. You do not understand? Universities will soon kick me off the road? Since I lack the money to pay for their expenses. I was then informed AllDeaf! AllDeaf star game chat? No interest and support you?

Oh god, I'm not where corruption. You do not understand? Universities will soon kick me off the road? Since I lack the money to pay for their expenses. I was then informed AllDeaf! AllDeaf star game chat? No interest and support you?

life is hard. you'll be kicked out of university. you'll survive. maybe one day - you will be a pho master.

Jiro likes his soup called "pho"

How-to-Make-Pho.jpg

Jen, what is it called in your home? :aw:

Get real, Buddy!....Obviously you're pulling a scam and all the AD members know it....You're embarrassing yourself. So either put your hands back into your pockets, get off your duff (arse) and go wash some dishes or something!

Try your scam somewhere else....who's to say you might get "lucky"! Everybody has hardships...and I, myself, am a woman and I've worked 3 jobs at one time....and I never, ever, asked for a "hand out" as you are doing! I, for 1, find it disgusting....Be a man! Not a "whiny little boy"!

AllDeaf probably not enough to understand I've been told many times! You have not read! I'm tired here. Why Vietnam Deaf hope I have good academic interest?

A lot of people (myself included) feel uncomfortable giving money to random strangers on the internet. You should apply to an organization that provides help with medical expenses such as the Medical Aid Project for Vietnam: Medical Aid For VietNam

Back