Would you kindly sympathy and support to help me?

wow 8 more weeks left to go. That is so fast! Can't wait for you guys to have babies in your arms. :D

Looking for money to pay the University, buying oil paint,.... And money to buy medicine for her hospital drink supplements. Money paid my mother's eye surgery, foot surgery because my mother and cheek bone cystic disease, and inflammatory diseases rotation. Many reasons .....
I was sad. Hope you try to help me ...
Thank you very mucn,
I appreciate with you more.
I, Son Pham Khiem Doan:aw:

Ah, as I thought. Sorry. No donations coming from here. I smell scam. Be gone with you.

Wirelessly posted

Hugs MJ! Yes hubby is so tender and sweet these days, he knows I struggle with walking; make that waddling! lol We have almost everything just need the cribs then we're set! oxox

Ah, as I thought. Sorry. No donations coming from here. I smell scam. Be gone with you.

I see. You think I scam you? Why? I was disappointed too. I was a student of art that. I like to fly over the U.S. one time because I have never met anyone Deaf in America.:(

AllDeaf Dear I'm bored too! I was disappointed too. AllDeaf probably can not support and help for me when I announced AllDeaf know. Since I have been unemployed without anyone lend me $ 500 dollars. I paid the cost to the University soon. Now I was 15 dollars but tonight I have dinner. I save money on eating lunch box for my mother. Well, I get headaches too. sorry!

Wirelessly posted

Hugs dear MJ how are you? Doing good here & have 8 weeks left until the girls arrive! It is so exciting!

awesome I am not see you long time!!mrs Bucket how do you know baby 8
my sister 18 weeks soon baby

AllDeaf Dear I'm bored too! I was disappointed too. AllDeaf probably can not support and help for me when I announced AllDeaf know. Since I have been unemployed without anyone lend me $ 500 dollars. I paid the cost to the University soon. Now I was 15 dollars but tonight I have dinner. I save money on eating lunch box for my mother. Well, I get headaches too. sorry!

Im sorry if its real. some of us have hard life too. so have you ever work before?

Yesterday you had $50, this morning you had $17, and now you said that you have $15.

Hope you are giving money to the university.

He is very difficult to budget I assurance to budget to money job or education not sure pretty sound!

Wirelessly posted

Hugs MJ! Yes hubby is so tender and sweet these days, he knows I struggle with walking; make that waddling! lol We have almost everything just need the cribs then we're set! oxox

Oh yea you are carrying the adorable two babies to make your walking so difficult. but its worth it. ha glad to know that you guys are all set. Looking forward to it. OXOX

Yesterday you had $50, this morning you had $17, and now you said that you have $15.

Hope you are giving money to the university.

No! I do not qualify. Because now I was $ 17 dolllars. No longer any money! People supported and helped me a lot. huuuu

No! I do not qualify. Because now I was $ 17 dolllars. No longer any money! People supported and helped me a lot. huuuu

really!! where you support deaf community from vitemane? do you live in? deaf involves? yes or no I am curious!

Really. I'm always enthusiastic and help the Deaf community in Ho Chi Minh City. But I can not go through the other provinces. Since I do not qualify to buy a plane ticket over the other provinces. I've been through so held in Hanoi Opera House in Hanoi for the Deaf and said I wanted Vietnam to set up the High School and the University for the Deaf. Since I do not want the Deaf community are disadvantaged. In particular, many state officials, the Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, Vice President, and Chairman of the Vietnam People with Disabilities. But they say that if I pass the University graduated, they will trust and credibility so that they will lead and established its own school for the Deaf. Because they have not heard the Deaf University graduation exam! Deaf Ho Chi Minh City always enthusiastic and hope that I'm trying to pass for graduation from the Prime Minister will agree to establish separate schools for the Deaf. I still study at the University so I will never disappoint the Deaf community. You understand? If you do not believe me, I ask that you please buy a ticket to fly to Vietnam to meet me and the Deaf community in Ho Chi Minh City. Deaf community that says "Do not be ashamed to not know, is not only learning in Shame". You understand OK?

Loves you! I tried to find work and pay costs of the University but I can not succeed. I am very sad too. I often walk away from home to the University about two hours. I always wake up early around 4:30 am. I'm so miserable! No one knows my family difficulties encountered very special. I would like you to please lend me $ 500 dollars cash to pay the University of pills and supplements to buy for my mother well. Because my mother is sick too weak. Summer vacation in July, I will work, but pay the lowest amount. I explained to you specifically clear: Work on the actual 1 month $ 250 dollars when summer vacation, but spending money of water and electricity (Electricity: $ 20 dollars and Water: 15 dollars), pre-dinner ($ 125 dollars) and gas $ 12 dollars. The remaining $ 78 dollars, but how do I pay for the University? Course fees are $ 150 dollars a month. Now I have $ 17 dollars here. have you any idea yet? Please please can you help me?

How can you afford to have use a computer? Do have one or go some place to use one? And what make you think people here can just give you $500 ! You said we should have golden heart like Princess Diana , she married into a lot of money and was able to help people. You have to look some place else for money , You're wasting your time here trying to get money! You need to find a Red Cross or something and have them help you and your mother.

How can you afford to have use a computer? Do have one or go some place to use one? And what make you think people here can just give you $500 ! You said we should have golden heart like Princess Diana , she married into a lot of money and was able to help people. You have to look some place else for money , You're wasting your time here trying to get money! You need to find a Red Cross or something and have them help you and your mother.

I know that. But the Red Cross at least give me money only. Not every contribution of money for me. If AllDeaf not like Princess Daina, I will not bother you anymore! AllDeaf not supported and can not help me!
_ In Vietnam, we can not allow Deaf people to enter work from the evening. Just as the morning (or afternoon) Deaf is working but the lowest wages. But I can not go to work in the morning and afternoon because I was still studying in University (formal system). In Vietnam there is no established separate schools for the Deaf. So, people think the Deaf community can not be learned. Deaf people often leave school because of grades 6 nostalgic. They were puzzled when the teacher lectures by mouth. I'm still learning to find ways to establish good School for the Deaf. Deaf wife gave birth to a Deaf, Deaf couple for the Deaf are not enrolled in school. Because Deaf couple more poor and have no money to school for the Deaf. I'm very hurt, and want the Deaf enthusiasm of the couple. Bricklayer husband working, wife working clothes.
_ Overseas, easy to just go to school just to work.

OK! I will never again enter AllDeaf. I know the players conversation AllDeaf expenses not supported and not help! I said that very few online. I thank you very much. Wish AllDeaf fun.

OK! I will never again enter AllDeaf. I know the players conversation AllDeaf expenses not supported and not help! I said that very few online. I thank you very much. Wish AllDeaf fun.

you only came here for money, and not bother to chat to get to know each of us. that is so kind of you. :)

good luck. i know its all fake.

Back