Would you kindly sympathy and support to help me?

Jen.Deafvn

Reaction score
Hello to the Deaf community. I would like to inform you kindly let me introduce myself feel it?
My real name is Doan Pham Khiem and Deaf students here. I'm still single because I was in University. In my family only my second mother. I was the only child in the family. My mother is still lonely. My parents divorced when I was little 10 years old. Now I'm 28 years old. I'm still young. Today I've been unemployed since I have not returned to the University's costs. Universities I have been expelled! My mother is sick bone cysts, and inflammatory diseases rotation. My mother's eyes were blind to the left. But a mother's eye I see something is. My mother was old and sick many times. I am sad too. My job is difficult because The company thought that I was deaf, so the company can not help and my support for good job!
. In Vietnam, people and society is not interested in the Deaf community. They think that Deaf people can not do a good job for the Deaf because Deaf school Level 2. No Deaf School High School, and University!. Thus the Prime Minister not interested in the Deaf. In addition, Deaf people can do by hand labor rather than work in the office. I want to receive a university graduated. To inform the Prime Minister should believe they will care and help the Deaf community in Vietnam.
So, I ask for your consent please try to help understanding and support for me? I will be grateful to you if you are a heart of gold like Princess Diana. You tried to understand sympathetically ok?
Sincerely,
I, son Doan Pham Khiem.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Exactly what kind of support are you looking for?
Looking for money to pay the University, buying oil paint,.... And money to buy medicine for her hospital drink supplements. Money paid my mother's eye surgery, foot surgery because my mother and cheek bone cystic disease, and inflammatory diseases rotation. Many reasons .....
I was sad. Hope you try to help me ...
Thank you very mucn,
I appreciate with you more.
I, Son Pham Khiem Doan:aw:

Don't think to easy get money bec sometimes you just have to learn the hard way..

Example, you need find a job! :)

Don't think to easy get money bec sometimes you just have to learn the hard way..

Example, you need find a job! :)

But Vietnam culture different from other countries. I studied for two sessions that evening, but my side to help my mother at home. I tell the truth 100%. I only $ 50 here. Not enough money to pay the cost for the owner, bought the oil,.... At night I could not serve, because if they work at night, have to work 8 hours (from 3pm to 7pm am) to go home. Very difficult .. You understand?

Looking for money to pay the University, buying oil paint,.... And money to buy medicine for her hospital drink supplements. Money paid my mother's eye surgery, foot surgery because my mother and cheek bone cystic disease, and inflammatory diseases rotation. Many reasons .....
I was sad. Hope you try to help me ...
Thank you very mucn,
I appreciate with you more.
I, Son Pham Khiem Doan:aw:

What about contacting an agency that helps with medical needs?

"Don't think to easy get money bec sometimes you just have to learn the hard way..
Example, you need find a job! "

This is Vietnam....not USA or Canada or England. I've been doing research in volunteering for the Deaf in Cambodia (their school for the Deaf is so outstanding that they boast some of best teachers of any school in Cambodia) and Vietnam. The Deaf in those countries are very very badly treated and many end up homeless. This guy is clearly struggling big time and just looking for support. Telling him to go get a job is not helpful. We all know by now that even in 1st world countries, it's very difficult for the Deaf to be gainfully employed.

Well, the deaf in the good ol' USA have problems being gainfully employed too....A lot of us barely squeek by, month to month....
Not saying that I feel no sympathy, I do. Maybe some research on the internet would help him?

"Don't think to easy get money bec sometimes you just have to learn the hard way..

This is Vietnam....not USA or Canada or England. I've been doing research in volunteering for the Deaf in Cambodia (their school for the Deaf is so outstanding that they boast some of best teachers of any school in Cambodia) and Vietnam. The Deaf in those countries are very very badly treated and many end up homeless. This guy is clearly struggling big time and just looking for support. Telling him to go get a job is not helpful. We all know by now that even in 1st world countries, it's very difficult for the Deaf to be gainfully employed.

That could explain to you why this is not the best place for him to ask people to give him money.

You're right. From their point of view, we're very rich and I'm guessing he's trying to find help wherever he can.

Yea, I feel bad for the OP. Wish there was some way I can help but sending money isnt the answer. Long term solutions are better but what?

Just mulling it over, and luckily he does have a computer and internet access. :hmm:

Maybe he could start an online business. Or get a Facebook page and set up for Paypal donations.

There are many more people there to hear his story who might have more money they could give to him.

I would like a pho. thank you.

I would not give money to a person that I do not know ! How looking into some agency that help people around the world like United Fund ,they may know how the OP can get somehelp. I knew he was asking for money. How do we really know the guy is not making up half of the stuff.

I would not give money to a person that I do not know ! How looking into some agency that help people around the world like United Fund ,they may know how the OP can get somehelp. I knew he was asking for money. How do we really know the guy is not making up half of the stuff.

I agree...that's why I suggested looking up an agency. Too many scammers out there.

Oh dear, I said 100% true. I never deceive with anyone. I do not have to request money. I do not corrupt money. I just need to study at University for my future I will help myself and help the Deaf in Vietnam. In particular "Learning to know, learning to do, learning to live together, learn to assert themselves". I can not escape the school at the University but now I have been unemployed for lack of money to pay the University. And buy medicine for my mother who drank good nutrition. I want to bring my mother into the hospital for eye surgery for my mother. If the hospital did not do eye surgery for my mother, I will be very hard. Because if you miss the eyes of the blind mother, who helped her out so I will quit school at the University. I have to take care of my mother throughout the year. Because my family only my second mother. I can not work because the company would only require a university degree. Perhaps the Deaf work by hand labor, which pay very little money. Deaf people in Vietnam can not be applying for jobs because there is no High School diploma and the University. In Europe and America, the Company is approved for the Deaf in to work easier. If you do not believe me then please can you fly to Vietnam to meet with me ok? You Understand? I hope you understand more sympathetic. I tell the truth 100%. I want to meet you at the "All Deaf ".....Thank you very much
Sincerely,

Last edited:
Back