Would you kindly sympathy and support to help me?

Loves you! I tried to find work and pay costs of the University but I can not succeed. I am very sad too. I often walk away from home to the University about two hours. I always wake up early around 4:30 am. I'm so miserable! No one knows my family difficulties encountered very special. I would like you to please lend me $ 500 dollars cash to pay the University of pills and supplements to buy for my mother well. Because my mother is sick too weak. Summer vacation in July, I will work, but pay the lowest amount. I explained to you specifically clear: Work on the actual 1 month $ 250 dollars when summer vacation, but spending money of water and electricity (Electricity: $ 20 dollars and Water: 15 dollars), pre-dinner ($ 125 dollars) and gas $ 12 dollars. The remaining $ 78 dollars, but how do I pay for the University? Course fees are $ 150 dollars a month. Now I have $ 17 dollars here. have you any idea yet? Please please can you help me?

Yesterday:

But Vietnam culture different from other countries. I studied for two sessions that evening, but my side to help my mother at home. I tell the truth 100%. I only $ 50 here. Not enough money to pay the cost for the owner, bought the oil,.... At night I could not serve, because if they work at night, have to work 8 hours (from 3pm to 7pm am) to go home. Very difficult .. You understand?

Today:

Loves you! I tried to find work and pay costs of the University but I can not succeed. I am very sad too. I often walk away from home to the University about two hours. I always wake up early around 4:30 am. I'm so miserable! No one knows my family difficulties encountered very special. I would like you to please lend me $ 500 dollars cash to pay the University of pills and supplements to buy for my mother well. Because my mother is sick too weak. Summer vacation in July, I will work, but pay the lowest amount. I explained to you specifically clear: Work on the actual 1 month $ 250 dollars when summer vacation, but spending money of water and electricity (Electricity: $ 20 dollars and Water: 15 dollars), pre-dinner ($ 125 dollars) and gas $ 12 dollars. The remaining $ 78 dollars, but how do I pay for the University? Course fees are $ 150 dollars a month. Now I have $ 17 dollars here. have you any idea yet? Please please can you help me?

What did you spend $33 dollars on last night....?

Yesterday:

Today:

What did you spend $33 dollars on last night....?

No, what to eat for three sessions (one day). Sessions of about $ 4.5 dollars. But depending on other foods into a drinking session, the option money. But I do not eat or eat! $ 1 dollars = 20000 VND. YOu understand?

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Be careful sharing info on internet as I was able to go on Facebook and see your profile. What happened with your degree at Gallaudet?

oh, I'm sorry you more. I do not know "Facebook". What is it? Can you help me? Ask you a little light. Maybe you do not believe me? If you say so, I will send you to see, "certificate of my home address" ok? Since the People's Committee of Ben Thanh has a red seal on the paper!:cry:

oh, I'm sorry you more. I do not know "Facebook". What is it? Can you help me? Ask you a little light. Maybe you do not believe me? If you say so, I will send you to see, "certificate of my home address" ok? Since the People's Committee of Ben Thanh has a red seal on the paper!:cry:

Pham KHiem DoanAdd as Friend
Studied at Gallaudet University

r

Gallaudet University
Activities and Interests
Other
World's Cutest Boys, BigEmos of Gifted man - Iminent
Basic Information

sorru! I do not understand! What is "pho"???

Jiro likes his soup called "pho"

How-to-Make-Pho.jpg

Wirelessly posted

This is all fishy. A case of who's acting as who. Deja vu all over again.

Wirelessly posted

Hugs dear MJ how are you? Doing good here & have 8 weeks left until the girls arrive! It is so exciting!

Back