Would you date a hearie

Wirelessly posted

TheWriteAlex said:
Wirelessly posted

Their loss, you are a very talented writer with all the right words to say. You are a sweet guy :)

:kiss: for you OB.

The lady can't see your talents and appreciate you for who are then she's not worth it. The hearing girls don't know what their missing.

whichever deaf event will do mr fine. i might be out-of-the country early next month but i can alter those plans slightly.

they're missing out on grammatical correctness.

When I begin to learn ASL I will have to let go of my need for grammatical correctness I hate it when words are used incorrectly

i.e.... when your ready to go we can ... grrrrrrrr its when you're ready to go

When I begin to learn ASL I will have to let go of my need for grammatical correctness I hate it when words are used incorrectly

It's when you're ready to go. :lol:

You love to drag things out to make a point, eh?

bdtpw9.png

It's when you're ready to go. :lol:

you're right but it's late here and I am getting tired but then again my fingers type faster than my brain always catches the typos I have found many in my post that you quoted (so embarrassing)

There won't be any need to when you master ASL. ASL is a stand alone language......not bastardized (ungrammatical) English. The two are totally separate.

Wirelessly posted

TheWriteAlex said:
Wirelessly posted

Very true :) typing from pager doesn't help lol

I was talking about him. You are perfect. :)

I am not perfect, it benefits me when the grammar Nazis' strike. I learn a lot!

I am tri-lingual, still brushing up on my Spanish as well.

you're right but it's late here and I am getting tired but then again my fingers type faster than my brain always catches the typos I have found many in my post that you quoted (so embarrassing)

Excuses! Excuses!!!!! :lol:

easy...

English - think in words
ASL - think in pictures

biggest mistake - trying to sign in ASL based on English. ASL is not a direct translation for English and vice versa. :nono: Simply read the English... then try to think in picture before conveying it to us in ASL - "A picture is worth thousand words"

Back