Would you date a hearie

Mmmm I'm thinking in a bar the girls aren't looking or worried about mature and thoughtful

lol true. I would completely disregard any notes I would get that says:

"Yo, babe. You're HAWT! Wanna get bizy wit me?"

I got that line from a guy at a bar when I was with a friend.

lol true. I would completely disregard any notes I would get that says:

"Yo, babe. You're HAWT! Wanna get bizy wit me?"

I got that line from a guy at a bar when I was with a friend.

LoL yeah I would hope that they would come up with something a little more original and creative than that.

Yes! I have never dated a deaf girl.
It work out great because I dont like to be in group or crowded place, so being deaf is a good excuse to not go to some stupid social event.

Yes! I have never dated a deaf girl.
It work out great because I dont like to be in group or crowded place, so being deaf is a good excuse to not go to some stupid social event.

LoL does that mean if she was deaf you would be forced to go?

Eh, why not? If they are mature, and don't feels sorry for me, I will go out with a hearing. I find a lot of people to be superficial anyway, and a real gem is hard to find, hearing or deaf, and they're easy to ignore if you have you cock as a priority.

Out of my own curiosity would any of you date a hearie, I see many post about the shortage of a good deaf mate? Also what are the challenges that come along with dating a hearie? Just curious

I snore .... LOUD. Or at least, that is what I have been told by an ex hearing gf.

Back