Would you date a hearie

Yes that is correct. I'm also implying that perhaps society expects males to lead so there's a wee bit more expectation for me to understand the conversation.

Society does look for the man to lead and to be the initiator but times are changing and I see more women taking on the initiative role when I am out people watching

now if only there was a deaf group or community or individuals down here. i do have a deaf neighbor but its a dude. i am looking for a lady.

good luck!

Wirelessly posted

It appears the majority don't give a rats behind about finding an Ivy league date. It seems matajan is interested in higher advanced educated rich girls.

Society does look for the man to lead and to be the initiator but times are changing and I see more women taking on the initiative role when I am out people watching

Fine by me :thumb:

Fine by me :thumb:

ahh but its a delicate balance because she can't be to aggressive or its a turn off, one of my favorite things to do at a bar people watching who hits on who and how the other responds always makes for a good laugh

It is a "B" to the middle of your chin for the fairer gender so I wouldn't think you'd use it as much for them; therefore, the one for the guys is that same "B" to the middle of your forehead. :lol:

Thank you :) xD

ahh but its a delicate balance because she can't be to aggressive or its a turn off, one of my favorite things to do at a bar people watching who hits on who and how the other responds always makes for a good laugh

I find being insecure about how one should act to be a much bigger turnoff. If a girl is aggressive, she can go for it with me. Whether I am attracted to her or not is another story...

when (off topic, sorry) is that annual miami deaf convention. i went to one years back when i started learning sign. can someone have that info for me. thanks guys.

when (off topic, sorry) is that annual miami deaf convention. i went to one years back when i started learning sign. can someone have that info for me. thanks guys.

"that annual Miami convention" is too vaque, methinks.....

I find being insecure about how one should act to be a much bigger turnoff. If a girl is aggressive, she can go for it with me. Whether I am attracted to her or not is another story...

LOL..... a mans story indeed

If you are HAWT do what you want and if you are not BACK UP!!!! :laugh2:

Back