Would you date a hearie

Deaf fetish? hmmm

Ooo are you one of those guys that tells girls their Ha's are sexy :hmm: lol

fetish? nah.

just looking for a woman w/ a good head on her shoulders. simple.

because you're delicious as a 2 feet long poop, full of methane bacteria, cellulose, and other undigested materials.

_1198024027.jpg

First: You shouldn't be offended. I'm not trying to offend. There's no better thinking styles - black, deaf, or hearing.

Second: It's our thinking - we're much more blunt culturally, we're more touchy-feely as opposed to the hearing population - one of many features of being deaf..

Third - Many deaf people wouldnt want to waste time with a hearing person that is insecure of the deaf, so they naturally bring in the "second comment in this post" and be blunt from the get-go.

You shouldnt be offended... like i said. :)

I believe in being forward as well, wish more people did then I wouldn't have to deal with the Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde transition that people show you all the time, I am forward about who I am and how my mind thinks, which is why I said that, I hate boundary lines for all people because we are all human but maybe thats just me.

Nope, I'm all nice and cool as Cool Whip! ^_^

cute picture. I'm sure the South Koreans would love that pic too.

nice and cool? well looking at your previous posts.... oye what a potty mouth!

i am NOT your typical hearie. for a hearie, i understand deaf folks well enouh. i have no hang ups when it comes to Deaf culture and view points.

But in all honesty.. I dont really have that problem. Pretty much every time I go out I see people who sign (hearing or deaf). Or they come to me, like flies.

You don't use your voice. It's a bit different.

You don't use your voice. It's a bit different.

like I said... different approach, same line.

"I'm ddeeeeeaaaaffffff. you cool with that?" (hint - don't think it too literally)

But in all honesty.. I dont really have that problem. Pretty much every time I go out I see people who sign (hearing or deaf). Or they come to me, like flies.

Blank Canvas - Care to share your observations from hanging out with me? Pwetty please?

Very true you were Mr. popular with all of the blokes at the bar and surrounding bars. Even have one kid who learned to finger spell (personally had a hard time following) lol and you kicked all their asses at the foosball like game. yes yes didn't see you chattin up any chicks though teehee

Wait I'm no fly Dammit!! :giggle:

I know you have it too. Don't be so condescending. I only use potty mouth around you and PFH.

condescending? I didn't exert my superiority over you. I simply pointed out the error in your statement.

Very true you were Mr. popular with all of the blokes at the bar and surrounding bars. Even have one kid who learned to finger spell (personally had a hard time following) lol and you kicked all their asses at the foosball like game. yes yes didn't see you chattin up any chicks though teehee

Wait I'm no fly Dammit!! :giggle:

lolol you had fun? did you ever order a drink from Tony? The signing bartender?

Back