Would you date a hearie

You do not have that specific signing style I was talking about at all.
But - strong English order with a lot of REM. :aw:

Matter of a fact - I do not know ANY deafie with that kind of style I dislike though.

So I have very shifty eyes.
35jz3tf.jpg

She was asking how you would approach a hearing woman, so that's what you would expect. Pay attention, dummy.

That's what I do, actually.

If they show an ounce of disinterest - See ya later. That way we both don't waste time. If she comes back and says sorry for behaving that way, etc etc, id consider. But at the time - it's not about scaring them off. It's about filtering out one's intentions.

Thats how I prevent myself from failures. :cool2:

She was asking how you would approach a hearing woman, so that's what you would expect. Pay attention, dummy.

we just answered the question. give it a bit moment.

"ah-ha" moment will come to you soon...

I'm sure you have good reasons buy I find that line of thinking offensive, "thats how hearing people think" whats the difference in that and people saying thats how black people think

That's what I do, actually.

If they show an ounce of disinterest - See ya later. That way we both don't waste time. If she comes back and says sorry for behaving that way, etc etc, id consider. But at the time - it's not about scaring them off. It's about filtering out one's intentions.

Thats how I prevent myself from failures. :cool2:

But you already said that you're not interested in hearing women, so why would you approach them in the first place?

I've had several hearing people and guys approach me. When I come to the point of telling them that I'm deaf and explaining to them a bit about Cochlear Implant, they're usually cool with it and did usually ask me more about it. All of this is conducted in spoken language.

There were few incidents of guys coming up to me and speaking to me. And guess what? I couldn't even understand them half of the time! >.< They were just mumbling or don't move their lips much =/

Back