Wife School

Heath said:
You obivously thought I wrote that ?

Every woman should attend wife school. Only then should men propose.

I think you need to check the name of the title of the video clip.

I just said that there were alots of good advice in there. I never said anything about abuse or control or anything like that. You ladies are running your head wild with imagination.

The Bible says to honor thy husband and the man to honor thy wife. It is not a one way street with women being feminists and thinking they can get away with men bashing.
Heath, read again what you said in your post.

Heath said:

This one made me smile and there is very good advice in there too.

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=307

:popcorn:

Heath always deny every word he says. :whistle: The joke is really on Heath as Reba says. :giggle:

Heath said:
You obivously thought I wrote that ?

No, you did NOT write that because it's part
of the video.

But, You said it's a good advice that would
depend on who and what kind of woman were
you referring to...

For example, many feminists would get
pissed off, but that does NOT bother me at all.

I have a number of brothers I think that I understand
what you were trying to give an advice which
means that you prefer a wife
who treat you very well the same way as
you treat her very well on 2 ways street. Simple.
If she did a lousy job, then you could send her
away to a school training.
Am I correct or wrong ? Nothing wrong with that...

People should respect your desire/wish. I was
laughing thinking of Reba's comment about all of
these men laughing looking at the video concept
and you were trying to find a wife who will roll
down a red carpet for you (of course, that is
just my silly imagination for fun) Heath, I hope
that you realize that I was NOT laughing at you,
but I was laughing about Reba's comment related
to these men in General. :)

50/50 exact equality is Impossible anyway.

why flame the poster of this thread when its obviously in the jokes section, health was just saying it in context of being a joke and some of you got it personally due to other threads?!?!?!?

for one, I had a good laugh and wondered what husband school video clip would look like,

why bother going into jokes section if you can't appericate a good sense of humor, yes there are a certain line that should not be crossed but this is not one of them as there are alot of jokes on the battle of sexes, if you wanted to turn the table on the poster, make a joke that made the dudes look bad in the clip?

*exits*

Heath said:

No, we women do not need to attend wife school to learn how to treat their husbands. :crazy:

All what I want to say is: Wife and husband accept what they are and support each other with family life.

Remember, men are not their wives´s master, but HUSBANDS.

I think you need to check the name of the title of the video clip.

You said in your first thread "This one made me smile and there is very good advice in there too."

I just said that there were alots of good advice in there.

No, it´s not good advice for women.

I never said anything about abuse or control or anything like that. You ladies are running your head wild with imagination.

We know you never say anything about abuse or control etc but take joke video seriously and advice us to attend wife school.

The Bible says to honor thy husband and the man to honor thy wife. It is not a one way street with women being feminists and thinking they can get away with men bashing.

You do what the bible says instead of follow your heart... ?

lemme clear something up....

that video clip is from a comedy central show called "the man show". the whole point of the show is self-indulgence for men. before every commercial break they show women jumping on trampolines. the hosts sit in a recliner and drink beer throughout the show, and the do frat style "chant"(i dunno right word for it) before they chug thier brews.....its infintile humor made for humors sake.

the do lots of other kinds of skits too, like the manpon(tampon for men), and tons of other stuff.

women really shouldn't get offended by the video itself...by all means get offended by heath actually agreeing with it.....because men who watch that show, do so just for a laugh, we dont really believe that kind of stuff.

Ariakkas said:
lemme clear something up....

that video clip is from a comedy central show called "the man show". the whole point of the show is self-indulgence for men. before every commercial break they show women jumping on trampolines. the hosts sit in a recliner and drink beer throughout the show, and the do frat style "chant"(i dunno right word for it) before they chug thier brews.....its infintile humor made for humors sake.

the do lots of other kinds of skits too, like the manpon(tampon for men), and tons of other stuff.

women really shouldn't get offended by the video itself...by all means get offended by heath actually agreeing with it.....because men who watch that show, do so just for a laugh, we dont really believe that kind of stuff.

Ah!

If Heath had said that it was a clip from the Man Show, I wouldn't have gotten so offended...it is still offensive in a sense but I know that the Man Show makes a mockery out of everything...so that video clip is supposed to be a mockery of how men thinks how women should be. Heath should have said so in the very beginning!

Heath said:
God made the woman to be the helper to the man. I never said anything about controlling a woman or anything like that. I think you need to read this article which will open your eyes.

Feminist Says Child Rearing not Worthy of Time and Talents of Intelligent Humans

::snorts:: heath, you are SO misguided.
I'm a feminist and ::gasp:: I have a son! I know so many feminists who have children and what that article said is total bullcrap. you are incredibly ignorant when it comes to feminism.

suicidegirl said:
::snorts:: heath, you are SO misguided.
I'm a feminist and ::gasp:: I have a son! I know so many feminists who have children and what that article said is total bullcrap. you are incredibly ignorant when it comes to feminism.

Yeah, and Heath is dreaming if he think we're gonna stay at home and not work when we have kids...in this day and age the costs of raising kids requires 2 incomes not 1...

LuciaDisturbed said:
Ah!

If Heath had said that it was a clip from the Man Show, I wouldn't have gotten so offended...it is still offensive in a sense but I know that the Man Show makes a mockery out of everything...so that video clip is supposed to be a mockery of how men thinks how women should be. Heath should have said so in the very beginning!

Yup! But, know why he didn't? He wanted to cause a stink (despite what he said later :whistle: )!

Personally, I disagreed with the idea of "Wife School". The video is really digusting to me, because I don't like women do everything for men. I hate to see men being dependent.

I am looking for my future wife who supports feminism. If I get married, we do something together equally. Share 50/50. For example, if we work full-time, I drop off a baby at a day care before work and my future wife pick up a baby there after work. My wife cooks dinner and i wash dishes and set up/clean table. And much more......

Is it me? cause I'm not laughing here..I agree with Seattleguy, this video is really digusting and I'm surprise you actually agree with this video Heath.... :ugh:

A suggestion here, maybe you should attend one of these husband schools on how to treat your wife the right way ;)....

Women,

If you are so upset by this video, why not make video of husband training school or find one somewhere on the internet...that would make it even :)

I am a female and would enjoy see a funny husband training school video, lol

Back