Wife School

apparently you are pissed at me aren't you heath? For making my own statment?

Cassbugs said:
There is NO way that anyone is going to control me, I know some people think it's a joke but it isn't for me... I would suggest that you dream on about your future wife. Good luck finding one if thats what your looking for, I wouldn't be suprise if she dumped you after less than 6 month marriage. Shucks!!

I thought that you were suppose to be the man not control a woman! :pissed:

This isn't EVER going to happen to me and I'll be sure of that..

I don't got MAID written on my forhead!!!! HELL NO :nono:

Im not mad but this is the way I feel about that video and it's not cool how a woman do everything for a man.... I know it's meant to be a joke but when I saw that Im thinking LAZY BUMS~ meaning the mens. Apparently some of them are like that in real life. But thats sad and Im not going to END UP like one of these womans... I got goals in my life that Im planning on doing instead of having BITCH written on my forhead also! :mad:

I would perfer a good man who will love me for who I am as the same it goes for him. It's love and trust! You don't make your wife a maid just because she is your wife, How would you feel if YOUR WIFE did that to you? You would be thinking your marriage sucks ass big time and in tears :confused: ... thats not how it works, Both partners give love trust respect and on and on!! Thats what I believe in....

You go girl! :thumb:

I feel the same. I don't think this is such a joke, and I don't think those of us who were offended by this should just laugh this off. Joke or not, this was posted to cause a ruckus, and it obviously worked.

Cassbugs said:
apparently you are pissed at me aren't you heath? For making my own statment?

I had been gone all day and I just noticed this....No, I am not pissed off. I just showed you what the feminists really think.

Oceanbreeze said:
You go girl! :thumb:

I feel the same. I don't think this is such a joke, and I don't think those of us who were offended by this should just laugh this off. Joke or not, this was posted to cause a ruckus, and it obviously worked.

I did not start a ruckus, Luciadisturbed started it all and there is some truth to it in that video clip but don't let your minds run wild with imagination. Of course, use some common sense. I will come home and help out some and thank my wife for a couple cold beers and good dinner and have the kids do the dishes while I read the newspapers and watch the tv news and the kids can sit down to learn about the Bible after they finish their homework then put them to bed and grow up a very strong family with a good father's instruction and hard work, teach my kids to be honest and law abiding citizens and read The Holy Bible and recite the verses by heart etc.

:rofl:

No wife is gotta be your slave for life, Heath. Keep dreaming. :whistle:

Heath.. the video is really offensive :mad: . First of all.. I am PROCHOICE AND A Femist (so)? I am a stay at home mother.. I take care of my kids and I clean the dishes etc and cook dinner. But when my husband comes home from work.. He helps with the dinner.. dishes and play with the kids and watch movies. Right now, I applied for college and my husband is supporting me on it. He and I want better future for our kids and better careers in life!

I ain't maid either.. my husband is a neat freak too.. SO.. I agree with CassBugs!

That's true.. both partners shoudl work together as a team and do everything together and the women ain't maids!

Cheri said:
:rofl:

No wife is gotta be your slave for life, Heath. Keep dreaming. :whistle:

Heath said:
I did not start a ruckus, Luciadisturbed started it all and there is some truth to it in that video clip but don't let your minds run wild with imagination. Of course, use some common sense. I will come home and help out some and thank my wife for a couple cold beers and good dinner and have the kids do the dishes while I read the newspapers and watch the tv news and the kids can sit down to learn about the Bible after they finish their homework then put them to bed and grow up a very strong family with a good father's instruction and hard work, teach my kids to be honest and law abiding citizens and read The Holy Bible and recite the verses by heart etc.

Are u willing to go Husband school? :whistle:

You are blind to what I just said.

I said Of course, use some common sense. I will come home and help out some.

Plus you think I am lazy ? No, I have to raise the kids the right way, make sure their home work is done and then they can sit at my feet as they read the Holy Bible with me and my wife with her Bible and the kids will be raised in a loving, warm and a safe home.

Research has proven that children who have moms that stay home are 18 times more likely to behave very well than moms who go to work and the kids show horrible behavior and attidute, basically they are the children of wrath. My wife can go to work once the kids grow up to be teenagers. Small children need their moms as much as the moms need the small children then naturally as the kids become teenagers, they will look to their father for advice and ask how to get help on a wide variety of issues and I will provide them with the moral clarity and guidance that only a father can give with the love of a mother can to help guide their kids safely and the right way to adulthood.

IcedTeaRulz said:
Are u willing to go Husband school? :whistle:

The Holy Bible is the ulimate school for both husbands and wives and their families to grow strong. God wants strong families.

Heath said:
Research has proven that children who have moms that stay home are 18 times more likely to behave very well than moms who go to work and the kids show horrible behavior and attidute, basically they are the children of wrath. .

Show me where it says that? Link please?

Heath said:
The Holy Bible is the ulimate school for both husbands and wives and their families to grow strong. God wants strong families.

Why did u post this video at first place? It offensive to ladies.

My mom cooked dinner. My late dad cleared up the table, put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and clean up the kitchen.

Heath said:

I not talked about others. I asked directly to u, "are U willing to go Husband school?"

Don't you got the link?? Some of us females are asking if you got the link.. We're all waiting for a responds....!

:Owned:

I got owned big time by Cassbugs because I showed her the 1970's medical film of a cyst boil and she was teasing me big time about the video clip on here. :) :thumb:

Heath said:
:Owned:

I got owned big time by Cassbugs because I showed her the 1970's medical film of a cyst boil and she was teasing me big time about the video clip on here. :) :thumb:
But still I feel that way.... If someone actually did say that or even close to be thinking that.... Shit..... You saw what I wrote above heath.....Like I said nothing changed my mind... Once I say it I stick with it....

About the boil post....That was nasty and didn't make me feel right... Cause it hurts soo freaking badly. But now you get the payback :) ...... I still mean what I mean with all of my heart!!!!!

Okay ... it should have been obivous that I would of have helped her here and there and I was not trying to make you feel bad about the cyst boil video clip and I was trying to cheer you up. :rofl:

Sometimes when I say something that is good and people just get the wrong idea but I don't get too all worked up over it because I know I meant it for good so my conscience is clean and people can run their mouth all they want you know :blah: :blah: but they never will look at what I meant it for good :roll: A sure and good sign people misunderstand me is when they get all mean and nasty and that really opens people's eyes when they know that I really did something good and they watch people take it the wrong way and afterwards they laugh with me about it. I mean it is really amazing when I do something good and people get really furious and when I do something bad then I get rewarded for it ????? Anyways, That was a good joke you pulled on me here. :) :thumb:

Heath said:

No no no no, YOU started the ruckus, not me, with that video. So blame YOURSELF, not me or others.

Back