Wife School

FelixKat930 said:
That's true.. both partners shoudl work together as a team and do everything together and the women ain't maids!

Exactly...

Remember, no women like to be maid but lover, wife and mother, period.

Heath,

I'm still waiting for you to provide me a research that shows that stay home mothers have bright children than working mothers.

Cheri said:
Heath,

I'm still waiting for you to provide me a research that shows that stay home mothers have bright children than working mothers.

Im waiting too - opinions counts for nothing - facts does! :ugh2:

Cheri said:
Heath,

I'm waiting too.
Anyone care to join me for some popcorn? :popcorn:

Hey Butterfly girl, please pass me your popcorn to share
:popcorn:

Any one want to share too?

Cheri said:
Heath,

IcedTeaRulz said:
I not talked about others. I asked directly to u, "are U willing to go Husband school?"

I'm also waiting for his answer, I asked him this question twice. Looks like that he avoid to answer----> :iough:

Heath said:
I did not start a ruckus, Luciadisturbed started it all and there is some truth to it in that video clip but don't let your minds run wild with imagination. Of course, use some common sense. I will come home and help out some and thank my wife for a couple cold beers and good dinner and have the kids do the dishes while I read the newspapers and watch the tv news and the kids can sit down to learn about the Bible after they finish their homework then put them to bed and grow up a very strong family with a good father's instruction and hard work, teach my kids to be honest and law abiding citizens and read The Holy Bible and recite the verses by heart etc.

Heath, let me see if I can you to understand something.

You might believe in this sort of thing, but many people don't. Especially, the women on this forum. Some took it as a joke, but that doesn't mean we weren't offended. Alot of us were. Myself included. And, yes, I really think you posted this knowing that it was going to cause a stink. Therefore, it was YOU who did it. No one else. Lucia and others were merely reacting to what they saw.

THINK about what you post before you post it. If you're going for controversy, fine. Have at it. But, don't post something this controversial, and then, blame us for reacting to it, or act like we're stupid because we do. That's wrong.

Heath said:
Every woman should attend wife school. Only then should men propose.

This one made me smile and there is very good advice in there too.

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=307

This is what you said at first and the next thing I knew you are trying to cover your track to avoid being attack by a woman here. Geez I been there and I aint gotta go throu it again. No man gotta treat me that way. I rather work with my man 50/50 together. This way I know that we can do it together and build the relationship stronger. As for you wanted like that in life. Good luck finding a woman, she may not be there for you til you are an old man. Sorry to say that. That the way I see it.

Pomeranian said:
This is what you said at first and the next thing I knew you are trying to cover your track to avoid being attack by a woman here. Geez I been there and I aint gotta go throu it again. No man gotta treat me that way. I rather work with my man 50/50 together. This way I know that we can do it together and build the relationship stronger. As for you wanted like that in life. Good luck finding a woman, she may not be there for you til you are an old man. Sorry to say that. That the way I see it.

I hear you, Pom. Another thing, this sort of atitude gets promoted amongst abusers. Alot of abusers make their wives subserviant to them. Is this the kind of message we want to send to women? That, you need to bow down to your husband or get beaten or put down?

I think not!

As for him not finding a woman, that may not be true. He could very well find a woman who's like minded. That's all well and good. Just so he realizes that the women HERE will have something to say about these kinds of things should he decide to post inflammatory things in the future.

I'm afraid the joke's on Heath if he thinks that video was made to be taken seriously. It's a silly nonsense video.

Or, is it possible, that it was a video that was made precisely for the reason of showing how absurd that chauvenist attitude is? Such as a training video for husbands' workshop to see what NOT to do? I wonder....

Ladies, please don't let Heath yank your chains over this.

Reba said:
I'm afraid the joke's on Heath if he thinks that video was made to be taken seriously. It's a silly nonsense video.

Or, is it possible, that it was a video that was made precisely for the reason of showing how absurd that chauvenist attitude is? Such as a training video for husbands' workshop to see what NOT to do? I wonder....

Ladies, please don't let Heath yank your chains over this.

Thats a thought. Its just so inflammatory, and I guess my point is to know who your "audience" is. He should know that something like that video was gonna tick some of us off.

Having beat that into the ground, though lol, you're right. If you stop and think about this, how can ANYONE take that stupid thing seriously? I know many of us would NOT put up with being treated that way.

You obivously thought I wrote that ?

Every woman should attend wife school. Only then should men propose.

I think you need to check the name of the title of the video clip.

I just said that there were alots of good advice in there. I never said anything about abuse or control or anything like that. You ladies are running your head wild with imagination.

The Bible says to honor thy husband and the man to honor thy wife. It is not a one way street with women being feminists and thinking they can get away with men bashing.

Back