Wife School

whoa.. i notice some of you were so angry.. its just a joke. its not for real. i think its far out..im not taking it so serious or take it too personally. keep your mind open. im sure heath didnt mean that we, women, should do this! he just thought its funny.. same as us women thought its funny for men to do exactly as we want our men to behave. same difference.. relax

LMAO!! Oh yeah I'm definitley in T-R-O-U-B-L-E-E-E-E!!!! :jaw:

FelixKat930 said:
Heath.. the video is really offensive :mad: . First of all.. I am PROCHOICE AND A Femist (so)? I am a stay at home mother.. I take care of my kids and I clean the dishes etc and cook dinner. But when my husband comes home from work.. He helps with the dinner.. dishes and play with the kids and watch movies. Right now, I applied for college and my husband is supporting me on it. He and I want better future for our kids and better careers in life!

I ain't maid either.. my husband is a neat freak too.. SO.. I agree with CassBugs!

nice going jeremy you just put yourself in the doghouse

sarah show him your wrath of bitchyness

just joking :)

Yes Yes Yes you are in a huge double trouble! :slap: :slap: :slap: :D
jlfwildkat said:
hmmmmmmm I think I need to send my wife (FelixKat930) there LoL opps I'm in trouble when she sees this reply ahahaha :cheers:

Pek1 is right. Before WW1, women were treated like property, no voting rights, no say in what goes on, weren't allowed to own property, and basically treated like maids in their homes..

Today's women have more power than ever before.

The video is funny, but you can't apply it today, because most women do not agree with it. Personally, I think men and women need to work together in the home and out of the home. Doesn't matter if it's 1 income or 2 incomes, as long as everyone is happy in their lives. Really, all anybody can do is find something that makes them happy.

Health, Thank you for posting a funny video.

Feminists are morons IMHO

To think that anything other then personality type determines the dynamics of a relationship is illogical. I am a strong (PT) man living with a weak (PT) women. She stays home and keeps everything clean and makes dinner. And I go out and work all day so we can afford to live nicely.

She complains every once in awhile, and I say: Do you want to get a job? no. She wants me to pay for everything and take care of finances (I helped her get a credit card and she ran it into the ground). We are married now, and as soon as we have saved enough money saved we are going to have a nice wedding and a honey-moon (yum tastey) in Japan.

Previous to this I was in a relationship where the women was far stronger (PT) than I was. It didn't work out because of the constraints of time and space, but I was also happy in that relationship.

I've given up power before and I don't understand how being objectified can hurt people so much? It didn't hurt me... I knew I was valued for who I was.

Political Correctness (sic) needs to get thrown out the window here. Bigotry needs to be destroyed anywhere it exists, and it exists in femanism. There is no person more bigoted than a lesbian black handicaped woman. Who blames society for her problems.

To get to the topic of this thread. Heath has his beliefs. And he has a right to have those beliefs. Just as feminists have a right to believe that a women caring for children is wrong.

Focus on the self, and the rest will come.

I'll end my rant here.
-Mikal

most women don't want to be objectified. they want to be treated as equals. Nobody wants to be treated like a china doll, and some men do treat women like that.

Women want men to see all their capabilities and strengths, not their weaknesses.

Iam gonna join Sillycat for some :popcorn:

Health...BESTTTT of LUCK finding a woman who will kiss your ass.

To the rest of you...Love your comments about how women shouldnt kiss men's asses.

I believe I should be treated like the :bowdown:

:eek3: :stupid: :rifle: :eek2: :nana:

i finished husband school but never got married yet.
i fuck her brains out until she has at least 5 oragams, then spoon for a half hour, then invite her to the shower before going back to bed to sleep.
i let her have the run of the house, no problem!

because the GARAGE IS MINE!! no stinking car! just motorcycles ! toolboxs! frigde with REAL food! steaks and crabs! beer and jack! and a door that only locks from the inside for football on the 40inch plasma!

hey shel90..is that a philly logo or mssd ? are you going to watch the game today?

hey shel90..is that a philly logo or mssd ? are you going to watch the game today?

Philly Eagles Fan here!

I wish I can watch the game but I have $&*(@$@ flag football prax @ 4...grrrr

Back