why is Jehovah witness knocking on my door

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-WNZ7O_8S0&sns=em]About Sorenson and FCC - YouTube[/ame]

about selling database address to JW.

You can contact FCC about compliance.

FCC phone number is 844 432 2275

Well -- again -- its a theory and heresay that sorenson got the list and gave to JW people. Until we get a confession for a current or former sorenson employee making a statement admitting this list sold/stolen/whatever.

Until then I expect Sorenson to look into this and maybe make vlog apologies to us . They have to try to make it right with kingdom hall to remove Sorenson customer names from their list if they want to keep the credibility. I dont care if it was their fault or not, its now their mess and its not looking good right now.

Within the past year, we have had JW who use ASL come to our house a few times. I told my roommate that how the hell did they know that we are deaf and how did they find us? Before my roommate moved in 2 years ago, I never had JW people come to my house. Then, she moved in and set up her Sorenson and now we have JW people coming here. Now I wonder...

I don't have Sorenson..I have Purple.

Eh, I was saying that I RECENTLY got the same pamphlet and put it in my recycle bin. That pic is obviously recent because it has JW.ORG on it.

We did not have recycling at the time , I was just saying my dad told us to file junk mail in the trash . I was just being silly . :roll:

Within the past year, we have had JW who use ASL come to our house a few times. I told my roommate that how the hell did they know that we are deaf and how did they find us? Before my roommate moved in 2 years ago, I never had JW people come to my house. Then, she moved in and set up her Sorenson and now we have JW people coming here. Now I wonder...

they will know at least two sign words by now:naughty:

Could it be a doctor or audi or someone you did business with that a JW and thy send the JW to your house? I new woman moved in next the next building and I went over to introduce myself and the two of us got talking fir a few minutes and the woman asked if I liked to read and she reached into her big bag and pulled out a JW booklet , I can't remember what I said but I know I did not take the booklet . I was really pissed off b/c I really feel it's wrong to push any religion onto another person . It's a huge turnoff to me.

Could it be a doctor or audi or someone you did business with that a JW and thy send the JW to your house? I new woman moved in next the next building and I went over to introduce myself and the two of us got talking fir a few minutes and the woman asked if I liked to read and she reached into her big bag and pulled out a JW booklet , I can't remember what I said but I know I did not take the booklet . I was really pissed off b/c I really feel it's wrong to push any religion onto another person . It's a huge turnoff to me.

Shel was saying it was a red flag for her home when her roommate moved in and set up his/her own Sorenson account......and then the JW people started coming.....

I agree. It's too obvious. The best way to fight this is to get real facts . perhaps if we all band together and make a list of deaf visited by jw then wrote a protest to jw and Sorenson

Sent from my Venue8 3840 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I have Sorenson Ntouch VP, I don't have any JW people coming to see my face. I know Sorenson installers and even manager from Southern NJ region are not that JW and they are against them anyway. I don't trust NY Sorenson installers.

Next time, put a American Flag on your home, so they will not come again.

HUH??? How is that going to keep JW from going to your house. This will keep JW away , people where afraid of my black standard poodle so a big black would work too.

flickr-3492936946-hd_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg

It beats me because I read some comments regarding to JWs harrassing some Deaf people on a deaf group in facebook. Don't ask me why.

Just had one come to the door! Probably the oldest such visitor I've had, and not on a bike or walking either.

That's why if someone does that to me, I wont have anything to do with that person ever again.

My roommate suggested to put a black flag with skulls all over it and a picture of Satan in the middle. We have yet to find one. I will put that up, seriously.

Oh, they've been doing that way before SorensonVRS even formed. They have much better database on where the deaf people live than the NAD does. They also have much much better ASL instruction than many of our schools.

It's scary when you think of it that way.

My roommate suggested to put a black flag with skulls all over it and a picture of Satan in the middle. We have yet to find one. I will put that up, seriously.

Don't do that you'll never get rid of JW that way. They'll really want
to 'save you'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back