why is Jehovah witness knocking on my door

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think jw have conspiring doings...I not jw fan but I do respect and admire how they go on the knock even if it is crap they preach..think churches don't come into this sort of thing uk or usa but I may be way wrong

Are you joking??? They're trespassing on people proprieties and will call the cops on you if trespass on their propriety . They have no business trespassing into my building and if they fall and get hurt they try to sue my condo.

Why not you install "No soliciting sign" on front door?
no+soliciting+sign.jpg

I former worked for Sorenson installer? I never give lists of customers' addresses and phone numbers to people. Sorenson will withdraw trainers when sending or selling them.

best to take out your magnifying glass with 30x zoom and read the fineprint :lol:

Just answer the door naked, with makeup on your face and call them sweetie, they will NEVER return.

no+soliciting+sign.jpg

I former worked for Sorenson installer? I never give lists of customers' addresses and phone numbers to people. Sorenson will withdraw trainers when sending or selling them.

We had a "No soliciting sign" on my door and that did not keep the JW away. The sign fell off and never been replace . Threaten to call the polices on them worked the best for me.

We had a "No soliciting sign" on my door and that did not keep the JW away. The sign fell off and never been replace . Threaten to call the polices on them worked the best for me.

You are just wanting to see a beat down aren't you...lol

no+soliciting+sign.jpg

it's somebody from higher up.

it's somebody from higher up.

I dunno....I think it's kinda strange they would do this because the owners, the Sorenson's are Mormon if I recall correctly.....

I dunno....I think it's kinda strange they would do this because the owners, the Sorenson's are Mormon if I recall correctly.....

Doesn't matter, I know some Mormons ( live in Utah) and they are law abiding church goers, but freaks at home.

I have three VP's at my home, and I never get any JW visitors.

Hey JWers, please don't start, I have a vicious dog at my home!

Doesn't matter, I know some Mormons ( live in Utah) and they are law abiding church goers, but freaks at home.

That's all well and good cuz all of us are just giving opinions. I have yet to see incontrovertible proof that Sorenson sells their customer's names and addresses. I don't think, with the kind of business they are in and being overseen by the Feds, that this practice would be allowed......

They target the Deaf....Few years ago I had some JW CONSTANTLY stop by my place, trying to recruit me. I finally sent them a STRONGLY worded e-mail saying that if they tried to stop by again, that I would go to the police and get a restraining order. My brother in law said they stopped by recently saying that they had heard that there was a member of the Deaf community. I REALLY wish someone would disavow them of the notion that Dhh people are ripe for recruitment.
The Sorensons are Mormons?!?! Then how come they haven't tried to improve USDB?

They've been trying to target my senior citizen roommate, who is deaf-blind, and I won't let them do that whatsoever, and they do call the Public VP, but for myself and my roommate, they are on our blocked lists, so we have a peace of mind from that particular congregation in Oak Park. And I had the misfortune to run into a pair of them from Jacksonville, IL a few weeks back, and guess what I did? Yup, I bolted, and fast.

I think some JWs (or some other religion based group...) came by where I lived in PA way back in the 1990s...mind is fuzzy on that because at the time I wasn't home but I seem to recall my aunt saying they somehow knew there was a deaf individual living there....

I don't remember how she got rid of them though...hmm

This is what I got today... of course it went to the recycle bin... ;) It's not just my house... the whole neighborhood got the same thing on their door. I really doubt it is from Sorenson.

We have another thread around here about JW's. I was referred to a lady to help me learn ASL. She came to my house a few times but she charged us $75 per hour. OUCH that was too much money. So we asked for referrals and a really nice couple came to our house to teach us ASL. They problem though was they didn't know ASL very much at all. It didn't take long before she started sending me scriptures and trying to get us to come "visit" their church. I found out the first lady was a JW also.

At the time I thought maybe the hospital gave out my information.

I also learn, once you become member, they would have anyone to sign the legal sheet. Therefore, once the member die and all their money, as the accord to the will, will goes to JW. :eek3:

Also, I learn that JW is second lowest in rating of Education and Salary. Do you know which two religious are highest at both? Jewish and Hindu.

shiks(no spell it but ones with tubans)jw lowest education cos educatio0n not important as end of world soon

. . . At the time I thought maybe the hospital gave out my information.
Maybe. When I was interpreting at a hospital for a long-term client (daily for about two-years), one day a couple of signing hearing "visitors" showed up at the hospital room. They chatted with the Deaf client and then left. The Deaf client and I were friends, and I knew since she wasn't local it was unusual for her to have visitors. We were chatting together and I asked if they were friends from her home town. She told me that she had no clue who they were or how they found her. After subsequent visits, we eventually found out that they were JW's who got their information from someone at the hospital, which is totally unethical if not illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back