Why foreigners want to marry American citizen?

Show me where to sign up. I need to escape my totalitarian and oppressive government and wish that some kind US lady would take me in. Life in Europe is hard.
A little off point but I'm curious about your last name. I see that you live in Europe but in my area (Charleston, SC) everyone with the last name Gaillard is either a member of the original Gaillard family or descended from the Gaillard family's slaves. There are lots of black Gaillard families here. Lots of places named for them, too, especially the Gaillard Auditorium.

Gaillard Performance Hall Foundation - The Project

The Gaillards of South Carolina

Do you think you're related to the original Charleston Gaillard family?

Show me where to sign up. I need to escape my totalitarian and oppressive government and wish that some kind US lady would take me in. Life in Europe is hard.

is it....i thought all the ones living in totalitan part of Europe were living in uk now

Reba it is a borrowed name. Stick Remi Gaillard into youtube and see what comes up. Maybe he is related to the SC Gaillards but then again it is a big world outside of SC and maybe there are 10,000s of Gaillards in the French speaking world
Yes, I know there are lots of Gaillards. Just thought I'd ask.

:lol: .. I am not sure, alls peoples countries want to marry US Citizens: Swiss, French, Italian, German.. Because her social life is best than US (Social insurance, food, work..) :wave:

huh??

oh ofc theres' better wines there, that's all

oh wait,,,
for usa women to marry arabs men?
oh that would be ok if they dont mind a gold--plated Lamborghini and have their hands chopped off...so that only perform oral for their masters' pleasure

huh??

oh ofc theres' better wines there, that's all

oh wait,,,
for usa women to marry arabs men?
oh that would be ok if they dont mind a gold--plated Lamborghini and have their hands chopped off...so that only perform oral for their masters' pleasure

:lol::lol: Grummer you've good humor :lol::lol::rofl:

and its also real for EU women ;-)

I think you're very young and you don't travel in EU ?

iParis I think it is just you and me who travel on this board.

Most of the rest of them are USAnian "shut ins" who live in their moms basements in those bible bashing states.
If we're the backwater losers that you seem to think we are, what are YOU doing on this basement board? Slummin'?

I want to move to Canada, enjoy the cold weather by a warm fire every day and Drive a Turbocharged 4x4 Diesel Truck lifter with big tires. Never have to cut grass again...lol

Europe have high taxes. Many Europeans are moving elsewhere

:lol: .. I am not sure, alls peoples countries want to marry US Citizens: Swiss, French, Italian, German.. Because her social life is best than US (Social insurance, food, work..) :wave:

Basically Asian women from the Philippines and South Korea are obedient, cook and clean. Many married Army and Marine guys. And the wives of officers have to run bride schools and teach them English.

Some American women are too nagging and too clingy.

I noticed many Americans married Asian and European women. :dunno:

Basically Asian women from the Philippines and South Korea are obedient, cook and clean. Many married Army and Marine guys. And the wives of officers have to run bride schools and teach them English.

South Korean women? obedient? cook? clean? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

yea 50 years ago.

nah, We're an economic class based on work and practical education. Your is a social class based on education and no work experiences.

Most of the rest of them are USAnian "shut ins" who live in their moms basements in those bible bashing states.

iParis? oh jeez... another one?

My good friend is from the Philippines and she wears the pants in her household.

It is important to roar like a lion now and then and be tough or you are toast.

Back