Why foreigners want to marry American citizen?

So they can live and experience the culture and dream of the USA.

HAHAHAHAAHA Dont make me laugh, lots of people (from usa too) told me it's a financial dump now...

Those who wish to think that as Americans live in a paradise.
they want to do everything to improve their living conditions by going to get married or even prostitute themselves and live in USA.
Green Card does not suit everyone because many have tried.
So the only way that they are present via internet dating.
I left a thread on this site but I wanted to do my best to pass the project not really to live in the USA.
So help the poor !

USA is envy of the world based on choices of cars with turbocharged engines. Who wouldn't want to live in America???

Actually Derek, you need to move to Europe somewhere and become a citizen.. being almost half the vehicles there are Diesel, they are almost all turbocharged. :laugh2::laugh2:
Besides you can get much more boost with turbo diesel than gasoline. My tuned Excursion pushes 35psi of boost depending what setting tune I use. Do that with a gasoline engine and you will see pistons flying through the hood. Some people I know are pushing 60+lbs of boost

visa, money, family prestige

Some want to come here and work, maybe send money back. Many of the women want to come here and NOT work. Many families find it an honor for a member to marry an American or Australian as the "streets are paved with gold". Basically, they think an average american makes about $250,000 a year. Oftentimes, no matter what you say they will still believe that. I never had any luck changing that perception for the overseas family members.
I have been married to two overseas ladies. Only my second wife came to the USA. Left me after 2 years. She was in it for the visa or easy life.

I remmy in past. I hung out with friends at deaf bowling. Someone brought deaf girl to meet my friends and then, She stared at me. She crushed on me so fast. I puzzled I said like what the hell... Well, I accept to dating her for a while.

I found out her visa has been expired. She don't want to go back to South America that's where she came from. She acted like hurry to get marry to me for emergency as need to become US ciztenship. I said like WTF! I said NO!

She visited over my home many times. She dressed like sexy and she tried to control me. I said like GROANS! Leave me alone! Get out of my house!

She has been kicked out of college because of her visa has been expired. her teacher told her about get marry someone for get green card. That's why she hit jackpot about me! Grr!

My best friend was in Mexico for a vacation with her family, and some local had proposed to her. She was like 15 or 16 at the time :P

Many Russian women want to marry US citizens in order to work and stay in the United States. Eventually they'll want to become US citizens through marriage. But it is illegal to marry a Russian woman for citizenship. That is what the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) call "a fraud marriage".

Many Russian women want to marry US citizens in order to work and stay in the United States. Eventually they'll want to become US citizens through marriage. But it is illegal to marry a Russian woman for citizenship. That is what the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) call "a fraud marriage".

Your answer is too limited - that's what all federal, state and local law enforcement call it - because it is.

It is very cheap to marry someone, and it is very expensive to get divorce due to court, lawyers, so on. My American friend got married to a German woman (lesbian) for $50,000. It really happened.

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
The same for Canada-a "short circuit to citizenship". Whether that can compared to "turborcharging" interesting.
I've heard of marriage being a short cut to citizenship but not a short circuit. It seems that a short circuit would be counterproductive.

You are right,i did't care about citizenship but i will like to marry an america woman who love me

Wirelessly posted

What is special about america green card?why will in marry a woman i did't love i hate divorce

Wirelessly posted

taurizs said:
Everyone say why foreigners still prefer to marry American citizen. Why??

So they can get a green card to become part of american.

Wirelessly posted

So they can get a green card to become part of american.

One of the sayings we hear in federal government a lot is "they married the ugly American to get the Visa." They find a person to sponsor them, "fall in love" and shortly after receiving their citizenship, they run to a battered women's shelter and claim abuse from a spouse with no real or imagined history of violence....then the divorce as a new citizen. It happens a lot. Some may marry for love but most have an agenda...

Laura

To the immigrants, some takes it as advantage to be a citizen unfortunately.

One of the sayings we hear in federal government a lot is "they married the ugly American to get the Visa." They find a person to sponsor them, "fall in love" and shortly after receiving their citizenship, they run to a battered women's shelter and claim abuse from a spouse with no real or imagined history of violence....then the divorce as a new citizen. It happens a lot. Some may marry for love but most have an agenda...

Laura

To the immigrants, some takes it as advantage to be a citizen unfortunately.

due to a much stricter immigration policy... it's not easy to obtain citizenship thru marriage. they'll may never get one but their future kids will.

foreigners marrying Americans will get green card but before that process can begin, they'll have to remain in their home country for quite some time. they will also need witness statements from their peers confirming their marriage as valid and real.

Back