Why do they need a purse?

what do you have in your wallet? :giggle:

Just money (bills and coins) and driving license and other cards..that's all...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Sharky99 said:
Just money (bills and coins) and driving license and other cards..that's all...

Ooh rich man :giggle:

Right now I have two purses. I didn't begin using purses till last year. One is a glossy black purse that I got at Target and the other one is a matte red purse that I got on sale at Macys. I use the red purse to add color as I wear mostly black.

My black purse is the first purse that I have had in over 20 years. I used to have an army first aid kit bag as my purse 20 years ago.

I'm thinking that I should make handbags instead of buying them cuz I don't have a great deal of money to buy clothes or accessories. I want a yellow purse for spring but I think I'll just order some cloth and make myself a yellow scarf.

I can go thrift shopping for accessories as well. :)

I want a bag to go with my each of ensembles but I guess I'll make do with two bags for now.

Here are the contents of my bags: zipper bag for make up and nail files, batteries, wallet and appointment book. I should put feminine products in them as well. I'll transfer the contents to each of my bags on an as needed basis.

NOT cute lol. Lol this is the post I was supposed to read but I only read the other post she put on the first page. Me fail

yes I still think thats so cute. I can picture how you try not to hold the purse while you were waiting for alica. Bet, in your mind, "Alica, take your purse back, hurry!". heheh

Oh you definitely put the Frisky in your name lol.

I definitely do NOT enjoy holding her purse! lol! I think she tells me she needs me to hold it sometimes just for shits and giggles and to see if I'll do it for her.

Funny because we talked about the big purses like a week ago. I have four pockets in my jeans and use 3 of the 4. I don't understand why she needs to put all that crap in her purse. Mind you, all these big heavy purses do quite a number on your shoulder and back. lol i'm just sayin' ;p

lol frisky! haha glad we weren't the only ones that found that on the offensive side....ooh men lol ...and hehe i think it will be worse once i get a bigger purse:D

lol frisky! haha glad we weren't the only ones that found that on the offensive side....ooh men lol ...and hehe i think it will be worse once i get a bigger purse:D

Baby, it won't get worse don't worry...

BECAUSE YOU AREN'T GETTING A BIGGER PURSEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh you definitely put the Frisky in your name lol.

I definitely do NOT enjoy holding her purse! lol! I think she tells me she needs me to hold it sometimes just for shits and giggles and to see if I'll do it for her.

Funny because we talked about the big purses like a week ago. I have four pockets in my jeans and use 3 of the 4. I don't understand why she needs to put all that crap in her purse. Mind you, all these big heavy purses do quite a number on your shoulder and back. lol i'm just sayin' ;p

haha I love big purses but i dont have one at home. while i had my kids as babies and i had big purses that mixed for baby and adult purse. Boy it was heavy and annoying. So once kids got older and no need for me to carry the big purse. I switched to the tiny purse now. Sometimes, I put cashes and id in my pockets only if i get good pants that can hold. But Most of times, i carry the tiny purse. :) be careful if someone gives me a nice big purse then i would more likely to wear it. :shock:

HAHAAHA that's what youuuuuuu think! ;)

ha ha My co worker got an awesome big shiny black handbag that I have been drooling over it but i wont buy it. The handbag style looks like a city to me. boy, It was not easy not to buy it but I have to. :shock:

Back