Why do they need a purse?

I cracked up.. because I can empathize, le sigh.

But it took me only two minutes and 1 stoplight to find MY lipstick today :D huh huh?

Where else can we hide our pepper spray, seriously O_O

I personally can't stand to carry a purse. If it doesn't fit in my pockets or my dates pockets...I don't bring it. I carry my knife and peper spray on my belt.

My late wife and my current wife are great grammas. Don't forget toys, diapers, handywipes, etc.

How can women carry their femine products if purses didnt exist?

Yeah, I don't want the whole world to know when it's that time of the month. None of their business!!

I carry a large purse similar to Mrs. Bucket's but is teal blue with black leopard print. I made the purse myself.

I don't like big purse myself. My bag contains some small paper and couple pens, couple of lipstick as well Blistex. Wallet and Mobile phone and keys.

Maybe I'll get into the idea of carrying a big purse if I see the benefit of it and the bag would have to be in accordance to my taste.

I'll set the record and tell you why women need purses: It is because they don't build attics in houses anymore! :lol:

I threw purses out! I don't even like them anymore....I do have backpack type, which that is fine with me. Other one that has a long straps..here is similar picture of it. I have two of them....it was popular in mid 90's. And I still have it...great for traveling...mine has some pockets in front flap....and inside too.

Blk%20Chenille%202.jpg

Now I am mom again with 2nd child, and I carry diaper bag...so I put my wallet in it. That is a good enough! I hate to stuff something in the purse...I used to but I stopped doing that when I moved out of Reno, NV I guess....do not remember exact when I stopped do that. I prefer just wallet.

Yeah, I don't want the whole world to know when it's that time of the month. None of their business!!

I carry a large purse similar to Mrs. Bucket's but is teal blue with black leopard print. I made the purse myself.

:hug: My kinda girl!!

You should make more and sell them to the DB community.

We love those kind of reversible purses with thick straps so we can extend them over our shoulders.

We cannot be bothered by those beautiful small purses. We need those large purses that we can fit our white canes inside.

I carry a small bag inside to fit all my small needfuls so I can pull them out and then search all over again! :giggle:

All that for a lip gloss!
:laugh2:

:lol: I really love it how aghori made the video of you. He is SO great at it. I like his star war style in the ending of the video. I know I have said it many times but seriously, i hope he continues to make it anything. On the serious side, THat's how the husbands or boysfriends do. :giggle: My hubby sometimes lose his patience when he asked for something from my purse. hehe

in my bag, I carry my purse(with money n cards in), a mini calender, pen, batteries, hairbrush, mini anti santiser, tissues, gloves, deodrant, chewing gum and ibuprofen :) ooh and keys when i can find them...

LOL! Oh yes, know how to break a man's ego into a million pieces?

"hold my purse"

I do that all the time to him. He acted like purse is so dirty to him as his fingers holds purse, not the whole hand, just two fingers. :lol: I usually carry the small purse. I used to have a big bag but it was too heavy to carry and too tempt to add so many junk stuffs in my bag. SO i switched to the small purse. BUT i often see big bag and was tempting to buy it but control myself not to buy it. haha

I'll set the record and tell you why women need purses: It is because they don't build attics in houses anymore! :lol:

:lol: that explains why i have a small purse because i have an nice attic. remember the old house. ;)

Just dump it out on the table and then get what you need and throw the rest back in the purse. Problem solved. :rofl2:

I could never understand why women need so much in their purses.

I can understand if they need a few small makeup stuff, but you don't need a whole big purse for all of that. You could get a small purse that will hold a wallet, a few makeup stuff, and perhaps a pen.

I know some people who have HUGE purses... with pens, pencils, markers, makeup, paper, phones, facial tissue, tampons, napkins, etc... :shock:

I could never understand why women need so much in their purses.

I can understand if they need a few small makeup stuff, but you don't need a whole big purse for all of that. You could get a small purse that will hold a wallet, a few makeup stuff, and perhaps a pen.

I know some people who have HUGE purses... with pens, pencils, markers, makeup, paper, phones, facial tissue, tampons, napkins, etc... :shock:

That's me!

Minus the makeup! I have a lot in my purse; food, treats and I'm the best auntie in the world!

The kids knows to come to my purse for gum, little hard candies and money, etc.

Auntie Patty never says no!

lol hahahaha you thinkg GUYS hate carrying purses! LOL...I think I had an easier time getting my ex boyfriend to hold my purse for 2 minutes than getting my Girlfriend to hold my purse...she acts like it's the plague! ...once we were downtown near our work and in public and she was like OMG what if someone sees me!? ....I just laughed and said I hope someone did :p lol

Back