Why do they need a purse?

lol hahahaha you thinkg GUYS hate carrying purses! LOL...I think I had an easier time getting my ex boyfriend to hold my purse for 2 minutes than getting my Girlfriend to hold my purse...she acts like it's the plague! ...once we were downtown near our work and in public and she was like OMG what if someone sees me!? ....I just laughed and said I hope someone did :p lol

:lol: Thats so cute.

My mum made me beautiful purse, it is purple outside with butterfly patten inside, everyone keeps asking me where i got it from..... :)

And I keep a brick in it.....

Mine is large enought to hold my netbook as well as the essentials. Hubby has no problem holding purse if I ask him to since if he does, he knows there's peppermints or Snicker's in there as well. It's heavy, but does have a removeable shoulder strap.

I could never understand why women need so much in their purses.

I can understand if they need a few small makeup stuff, but you don't need a whole big purse for all of that. You could get a small purse that will hold a wallet, a few makeup stuff, and perhaps a pen.

I know some people who have HUGE purses... with pens, pencils, markers, makeup, paper, phones, facial tissue, tampons, napkins, etc... :shock:

You can't fit a brush in a small purse. :) I have small ones that I use sometimes. Depends where I am going and what I need.

Purse is... a curse! I think purse is designed to torture the husbands, boyfriends, and much more you can name it.

I am crying............... why? We, guys suffer more :(

Purse is... a curse! I think purse is designed to torture the husbands, boyfriends, and much more you can name it.

Not! :lol:

I have never carried a purse. In school years I used a backpack or canvas carrying bag...and/or my pockets. Also used to store things in my shoe or sock.:lol: In the last several years in addition to my pockets I use a "fanny pack" <or bait bag when with the dogs> and occasionally a canvas bag w/strap for things like books. I don't happen to wear makeup, have kids, snack on candy or carry tissues so I go pretty light. In my fanny pack I have - clicker, my driver's license, lip balm, some coupons, my keys and some of those punch cards businesses give you.

:lol: Patty needs a better design for inside purse because I went through the same thing myself. What a PITA! I still have 3 year old summer (brownish tan) bag that I wore all winter long because I love the design inside my purse. So easy to find. I'm just not in the mood for a new purse and re-learn the new design inside the purse. :whistle:

Maybe the ladies also use the huge purses to store their didlos in there so whenever they have an urge to stroke their p***ies, they can go to the ladies washroom to the stall and yank that one out and do the business and then go back out into the public all satisfied...

*Bolts and hide and smirk... and whistles*

This should either get massive laffs or insane heat!!!! Either way, I'm smirking now...

Maybe the ladies also use the huge purses to store their didlos in there so whenever they have an urge to stroke their p***ies, they can go to the ladies washroom to the stall and yank that one out and do the business and then go back out into the public all satisfied...

This should either get massive laffs or insane heat!!!! Either way, I'm smirking now...

:laugh2::eek3:

Maybe you got a blow up doll in your wallet, so you can take it out and blow it up and use it for your needs, when ya done with it, flatten the blowup doll and fold it up then put it back in to your wallet. J/K *bolts*

I use a small backpack, so it is easier to find my keys, wallet, asthma inhaler and other things etc.

Maybe you got a blow up doll in your wallet, so you can take it out and blow it up and use it for your needs, when ya done with it, flatten the blowup doll and fold it up then put it back in to your wallet. J/K *bolts*

Kiwi... surely..... ya...... jest.... eh??? I aint that stupid to do that kind of thing ya just suggested.. hahahhahaha..... pppfttt... :laugh2:

I'm looking in my purse: hearing aid batteries, checks, wallet, lipstick, chapstick, mirror, little nicknack games for kids to play, measuring tape, sunblock, bandaid, tampons, maxi pad, calculator, cellphone, lotion, flashlight, pocketknife (very handy to cut pricetags), pepperspray, sewing kit, wipes, Tide stain remover, wisp disposable toothbrushes...there's more, but that the farthest I'll go.

Sometimes I spend the night with family, so I have to take everything with me everywhere I go.

you'll suffer more if we don't carry anything. Off you go to a trip to the store to get an 99 cents headache medicine.

Why can't all women make neat organize where it can be easy to find where they look for?

lol hahahaha you thinkg GUYS hate carrying purses! LOL...I think I had an easier time getting my ex boyfriend to hold my purse for 2 minutes than getting my Girlfriend to hold my purse...she acts like it's the plague! ...once we were downtown near our work and in public and she was like OMG what if someone sees me!? ....I just laughed and said I hope someone did :p lol

Now, you need a new boyfriend who have huge coat with lot of pockets. Perfect to tell him to hold something in lot of pocket.

In secret, I bet :rofl2:

Now, you need a new boyfriend who have huge coat with lot of pockets. Perfect to tell him to hold something in lot of pocket.

I have a girlfriend poweron lol so no boyfriend finding lol

and yes Grace did call my purse the abyss:( lol it's not that bad...and funny thing is I need a bigger one cuz all my stuff doesn't fit into the one I currently have lol

Back