Why do they need a purse?

Reaction score
Why?

Took Patty forever to find a lipstick in a purse, why do they need a purse? :roll:

[yt]H3EkHbrPwi8[/yt]

Sadly, it says it is a private video and I can't see it. :(

:lol: Looks like me looking for my asthma inhaler. But just one question. Is she carrying anything for you too? :hmm:

That looks like me!:giggle: We need purses so we can have everything we need everywhere we go!

Yup :) my wallet, 20 dollars worth of quarters (for laundry), my underwear, sock, pager, and 20 pieces of keys.:P

Purse is a curse!

Yes I mean it...
smiley_cry.gif

How can women carry their femine products if purses didnt exist?

Yup :) my wallet, 20 dollars worth of quarters (for laundry), my underwear, sock, pager, and 20 pieces of keys.:P

You forgot, advil, cold pills, tissues, lipstick, brush, compact, gum, tooth brush,:hmm: lipgloss, chapstick, mobile phone, sunblock,pepper spray, pens, highlighters... ok, so I may be worse than most:giggle:

If it is big enough, you could carry your small dog in it.

LOL! :giggle: I definitely carry everything from the house except the kitchen sink!

Hubby just asks me for this or that from the purse!

Oh by the way, the purse was made by another DeafBlind sister from Seattle, AJ Granda.

I follow a strong belief in supporting my DB community by buying my DB community's handiwork. The purse is reversible - one fabric is for spring/summer and the darker fabric is for winter/fall. There is a key strand attached to the purse so I wouldn't have to fish for it in the purse.

Back