Why do homeowners not want to take care of the ice?

Let me say this much: he is the world's biggest dickweed, and if you fall and go express, you will have the right to sue his pants off. THEN he'll learn the true meaning of safety, the A-hole.

:shock:

Language too strong? Or was it something I done said?

Well yes because I'm thinking Whatdidyousay is over 60 years old and it's not the appropriate language. I personally don't swear to older people out of respect but that's me.

Well yes because I'm thinking Whatdidyousay is over 60 years old and it's not the appropriate language especially the dickweed one. I personally don't swear to older people out of respect but that's me.

I wasn't refering to her. I was refering to the guy who has no concern for her safety. However, I shall go back and change it to something more suitable.

Move to Florida or California, problem solved.

I wasn't refering to her. I was refering to the guy who has no concern for her safety. However, I shall go back and change it to something more suitable.

I know you weren't referring to her. I just meant that I wouldn't use that language on people older than me. It is hard for me to swear to people of any age really but even more so to older people.

It's your opinion. I was just stating mine. If you're comfortable with it, fine.

I know you weren't referring to her. I just meant that I wouldn't use that language on people older than me. It is hard for me to swear to people of any age really but even more so to older people.

It's your opinion. I was just stating mine. If you're comfortable with it, fine.

Truth be told, I have no clue what it means. I assumed it meant idiot, but I could be wrong. I saw that word on here somewhere.

I'll live. Just gotta find another way to get what I need, that's all.

Then why you keeps complained about bitch homeowners don't care of the ice? True Chicago people don't complained about that. You said you have high IQ. Right? Then re-thinking hard next time.

running-shoes-traction-soles-26517664.jpg

I got shoes spikes from Blain's farm and fleet for around $15. They still works great since 2009.

[This Guy is asking for a major lawsuit if he keeps this up, and I have a hunch it won't be the only one. He needs to learn some respect to the elders, and respect what they want.

The guy is an elder himself and his wife has a back bad . He is not an owner ,he is a tenant so if there was a lawsuit it would not affect him. This is what piss me off so much about the jackass removing the sand from the steps all the time. I told him if he does fall I do not want to hear a peep from him. I don't think we'll talking to one another anymore. I could not believe it when he said "He is always right!" No one is never always right.
My balance has gotten so bad that I almost fell over backward while just standing on a sidewalk. I am really afraid of getting hurt as my age.

Then why you keeps complained about bitch homeowners don't care of the ice? True Chicago people don't complained about that. You said you have high IQ. Right? Then re-thinking hard next time.

I got shoes spikes from Blain's farm and fleet for around $15. They still works great since 2009.

I had some things for some boots but I can't remember where I put them or if they'll fit on my new boots.

Just one teeny tiny problem-- I wasn't born and rasied here, so I am not a true Chicagoan. I grew up in the South, and I didn't see ice this/slick when I was growing up, except for 1998.

Just one teeny tiny problem-- I wasn't born and rasied here, so I am not a true Chicagoan. I grew up in the South, and I didn't see ice this/slick when I was growing up, except for 1998.

Move back to South where you grew up. :cool2:

I don't born in Chicago too. :D

Move back to South where you grew up. :cool2:

I don't born in Chicago too. :D

Only problem is, moving back down south isn't possible. I have too many bad memories of that region I grew up in, and it's one of the reasons why I rarely visit there these days.

Only problem is, moving back down south isn't possible. I have too many bad memories of that region I grew up in, and it's one of the reasons why I rarely visit there these days.

Don't mean South is anywhere as FL, AL, SC, etc. How about AL to see fox?

Don't mean South is anywhere as FL, AL, SC, etc. How about AL to see fox?

What about NJ to see Jiro, SC to see Reba or FL to see Jess (kick his ball :shock:)?

I'm seriously doubt that Mark will happy in Alabama due to smaller deaf communities, but Atlanta is better for him - see Steinhauer. :lol:

The South? You said before that you've never lived outside of Illinois.

Because the snow keeps falling. You clear up the snow and ice, and 2 minutes later, it's all back. It's a pain.

The snow had stopped and it was starting to rain and that will freeze over night . The weather reporter was warning people to be careful about going out tonight. I guess Mr. Know it all is wrong .

Back