Why do homeowners not want to take care of the ice?

No, but I did grow up believing in things that shouldn't be talked about here. In fact, I experinced it once before.

Ok, some portion of IL are in bible belt, especially southern IL.

To be understand - IL isn't part of southern state, it is more midwestern state.

Some people felt that Missouri and Maryland are in southern states, but they aren't, despite about share some of southern culture.

To be understand - IL isn't part of southern state, it is more midwestern state.

Some people felt that Missouri and Maryland are in southern states, but they aren't, despite about share some of southern culture.

Where I came from is for sure in that catergory. There are a bunch of churches down there.

Maryland is definitely not a Southern State.

Maryland is definitely not a Southern State.
When I first joined the Navy, my boot camp was in Maryland. Since I was coming from Connecticut, Maryland seemed like the South to me. They served grits for breakfast! That was my first experience with grits, and I had no clue what they were or how to eat them. :lol:

When I first joined the Navy, my boot camp was in Maryland. Since I was coming from Connecticut, Maryland seemed like the South to me. They served grits for breakfast! That was my first experience with grits, and I had no clue what they were or how to eat them. :lol:

Oh, I love grits a lot, my favorite. Every now and then in the morning I have it with eggs and bacon bits. Oh, it is delicious. Yummmy!!!! :D

Oh, I love grits a lot, my favorite. Every now and then in the morning I have it with eggs and bacon bits. Oh, it is delicious. Yummmy!!!! :D
I like them now, especially with local shrimp. But back then, I thought they were supposed to be eaten like oatmeal, with brown sugar. :lol:

Do you ever order stuff on line? Amazon has everything, like everything.

For instance a couple days ago my sister had surgery. Yesterday she had a status on fb "I wonder if amazon has cup holders for crutches" a few minutes later she comments on it "omg they do!!!"

No I never order stuff on line , I likes to see what I am buying before paying for it.

buy the salt for the passage and take the pictures to show that you poured the salt on it. Save the receipt and show the owner /landlord your receipt and pictures of your pouring salt on the sidewalk that show you care of the people walk with their cautious.

Wondering if there are many lawsuits for "slip and fall" in Chicago?....Dunno how I would be able to walk there...with my balance problems...or even attempt to drive to the store...maybe doing like the Alaskans do.....get a dog team to pull you everywhere....even learning how to Ski....what about "snow shoes"'?

Back