Why do homeowners not want to take care of the ice?

Then why you keeps complained about bitch homeowners don't care of the ice? True Chicago people don't complained about that. You said you have high IQ. Right? Then re-thinking hard next time.

running-shoes-traction-soles-26517664.jpg

I got shoes spikes from Blain's farm and fleet for around $15. They still works great since 2009.

Dude we've gone around and around with this guy. He has two other threads, one about walking on black ice and one about walking in the snow. People have brought these things up. I forget his reasons for not getting them. He doesn't like solutions, he likes to gripe about problems, and he apparently really really likes to gripe about on ice and snow. Like he's the only person that's living in winter now :roll:

Hmm. Southern Illinois have same weather at Chicago. :confused: I guess he went to ISD. I heard too many Deaf people were not happy with ISD due too drama.

I think he means less severe than Chicago.

Dude we've gone around and around with this guy. He has two other threads, one about walking on black ice and one about walking in the snow. People have brought these things up. I forget his reasons for not getting them. He doesn't like solutions, he likes to gripe about problems, and he apparently really really likes to gripe about on ice and snow. Like he's the only person that's living in winter now :roll:

I looked for ice things for my boots and could not find them . Shoot!

The South? You said before that you've never lived outside of Illinois.

I haven't, but my region is considered part of the northern far south. It's there for anyone to read, so yes, I AM from the South. Just a little FYI

Hmm. Southern Illinois have same weather at Chicago. :confused: I guess he went to ISD. I heard too many Deaf people were not happy with ISD due too drama.

Dude You're way off in terms of weather between Chicago and Southern IL. At the extremes, there can be up to a 20 degree difference between here and there. Better do some research on that.

I looked for ice things for my boots and could not find them . Shoot!

Do you ever order stuff on line? Amazon has everything, like everything.

For instance a couple days ago my sister had surgery. Yesterday she had a status on fb "I wonder if amazon has cup holders for crutches" a few minutes later she comments on it "omg they do!!!"

If you're really that upset at snow on Chicago sidewalks, then City of Chicago :: Sidewalk Snow Removal

it has numbers you can call and bitch about lack of snow removal, if you're too disabled to shovel your own snow it has a number you can call and a volunteer will come and shovel for you, it has information on how snow is to be shoveled and if you're too lazy to download the pdf the information is here

http://www.cityofchicago.org/dam/ci...lksnowremoval/ChicagoGuidanceDocV102011sm.pdf

Little known fact I guess, but in Chicago, the snow is not merely the landlord's responsibility. It's the responsibility of everyone. So if the landlord doesn't shovel it then you as a tenant have to do it, and not just a one foot path through the snow but a full 5 foot wide path (full width of the sidewalk for most).

I'm a former Chicagoan. Slogging through snow is a way of life in the city. Get used to it or move elsewhere. It seems like you have problems that prevent you from easily walking to get to the grocery. I presume that your problems are truly severe, and that would mean that you qualify for paratransit. Pace Bus - Paratransit Service You can even do dial-a-ride, call them up and they will pick you up, take you where you want to go and drive you back, so long as it's within normal public transportation routes. They won't pick you up and drive you to Madison and back, for instance. If it's something like your knee dislocates, all you need for that is a brace to keep it in place and that fixes your problem. I will have to go and find the posts and figure out just what the problems are.

Dude You're way off in terms of weather between Chicago and Southern IL. At the extremes, there can be up to a 20 degree difference between here and there. Better do some research on that.

I never said same degree. Just weather mean snow/ice/rain/fog, etc. Nice try.

Just one teeny tiny problem-- I wasn't born and rasied here, so I am not a true Chicagoan. I grew up in the South, and I didn't see ice this/slick when I was growing up, except for 1998.

You never said "Southern Illinois" That's all you said "the South"

The South | Travel Studies

The South and the Southern Illinois are big difference.

743px-Map-USA-South01.png

There is no Illinois in the south.

You never said "Southern Illinois" That's all you said "the South"

The South | Travel Studies

The South and the Southern Illinois are big difference.

743px-Map-USA-South01.png

There is no Illinois in the south.

You didn't read the link I provided, did you? It clearly stated that Southern IL is part of the northern southern states, so yes, I techincally am from the region.

No eater of worlds he doesn't have severe problems getting around. He's on too many meds to drive and all the griping, 3 different threads about it mind you, is because he's afraid he fall and hurt his knee.

I never said same degree. Just weather mean snow/ice/rain/fog, etc. Nice try.

Still way off. They don't anywhere as much snow as we do, with the execption of rare occasions where a big storm will hit that region, and that itself is rare. That, and the average wintertime temps are in the 30's or 40's. It doesn't get extreme cold down there that often like it does here. That, and tornadoes are common down there every year or so.

You didn't read the link I provided, did you? It clearly stated that Southern IL is part of the northern southern states, so yes, I techincally am from the region.

And you don't read the link I provided. I grew up in IL and I never heard of "The South" is part of IL. Just said South of IL or Southern Illinois.

No eater of worlds he doesn't have severe problems getting around. He's on too many meds to drive and all the griping, 3 different threads about it mind you, is because he's afraid he fall and hurt his knee.

Well put. Couldn't have said it better myself.

And you don't read the link I provided. I grew up in IL and I never heard of "The South" is part of IL. Just said South of IL or Southern Illinois.

I grew up there for 16 years, and we were commonly referred to as Southerners, because we DO have accents like the region has. I speak like a person from the South, and I get asked every now and then if I'm from the South-- it comes with the territory.

I grew up there for 16 years, and we were commonly referred to as Southerners, because we DO have accents like the region has. I speak like a person from the South, and I get asked every now and then if I'm from the South-- it comes with the territory.

Are you grew up in southern baptist? Just curious.

Back