WHY can I be perfect!?

You werent helping her enough!! I am asking you to leave her alone!

Sorry that I couldn't help enough, I thought her problem is easy to
solve. Because she is perfect to me. I feel I am not perfect because
of my face. But she has everything, why be sad?

{Mod Edit: Previous comment/quote has been removed--~RR}

Please back off... i had checked out your problem that you were born with... I had few friends in school... i overprotected them.. i did not let anyone making fun on them because of their faces... In my opinion i found them cute... one of them i ran into few yrs ago... she remembered me and thanked me.. showed me his daughter she also was born that way... now she is in gally...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please back off... i had checked out your problem that you were born with... I had few friends in school... i overprotected them.. i did not let anyone making fun on them because of their faces... In my opinion i found them cute... one of them i ran into few yrs ago... she remembered me and thanked me.. showed me his daughter she also was born that way... now she is in gally...

Well said!

no no I am here to vent it out.... just ..... let it go.... fault was mine.....

Venting is a very good thing. When our emotions build up, we need to let them out and sort through them. Holdign them in only makes things much worse. I'm glad you had somewhere to go where you felt safe venting like that.

From what I've been reading on this thread, you're trying to change the focus of the thread from Spicy's to yours like nothing is happening with Spicy and you have lots of problems, according to yourself. If you feel you are experiencing problems, then you need to make our own thread to vent. That's what spicy did, vent on the thread she created here. If you don't agree to it, then leave this thread and don't bother to post here again (in this one). You're trying to aggravate this situation. Please, this is Spicy's thread and we're here to help her out and don't take all of our attentions away from her just because you're thinking that you have more problems than her? That's ludicrous.

Spicy, I sincerely hope everything will go OK for you soon!

But still, people can't give me advice because they don't understand
what it is like to have a face like mine.

But anyway, I'll leave yall alone.

Face? I think it's more of your attitude, by the looks of your comments here.

I understand what you went through.. I wish someone did protected you when you were little..

I was glad i did... many years later she came straight to me in the deaf club.. i did not remember her.. she was little girl last time i saw.... wow she remembered me... she brought her little girl like her... youre right it is 50 percent chance you will have a baby like yours... be happy for who you are... thats all you can do...

Dont drown in your self pity....

My Girlfriend were right.... I want my feeling let it go ... I felt a bit better but I am trying to dealing with it....

Hey hey aders---- I'll be OKAY..... I just need my emtionally out really badly.... or it make it wrose...

Cheri, and others...... *sighs* I dont know how to say that I thank you... I am just being very sentive I am sorry.. GOSh why I said "sorry" many times I must STOP that!! I must accept that!!

I am still very emarrassing....

Hey sweetie , there's nothing to be embarrassed about, whatever you feel the needed to talk about it, feel free to vent out whenever you want, we're here for you anytime :hug:

glad you're okay now ...

Face? I think it's more of your attitude, by the looks of your comments here.

Well I am helping her to look on the brighter side. She can
go seek counseling and all of her problem will go away or solve.

There are people who are worse off than her.

Just like Oprah, she whine and whine about her weight, but
now she is thin, problem solve.

My face, it will stay with me all of my life, this problem will never never
go away.

Sxy, protection? no I don't need protection. I can stand up to myself.
Thank you, Sxy.

Deaffilmmedia... back off. Don't ruin Spicy's thread by posting your lame comments.

if you want to get pity, then why not you create your own thread? It should not be hard. :ugh3:

Spicy, good vent. Don't bottle up..just let it go. :cool:

aww spicy i am glad you are doing alright vent away and get the feeling out would make you feel better
hugs

She isnt perfect, so are we!! No one is perfect. Not even ONE!! Not everything she have. So am I, so are others too! She have every right to be sad, mad, upset, angry, and more.

Like Oddball said, its Spicy's thread and make your own one to whine abt urself!!

She isnt perfect, so are we!! No one is perfect. Not even ONE!! Not everything she have. So am I, so are others too! She have every right to be sad, mad, upset, angry, and more.

Like Oddball said, its Spicy's thread and make your own one to whine abt urself!!

I didn't say that she don't have every right to be sad, mad, upset, angry, and more. I didn't say she can't vent.

I am not a bad person. And I am not a helpless person, and even
if I am a helpless person, doesn't mean I can't help someone else.

I want to give Spicygirl a hug too and make her feel better.

Oddball, my post isn't lame to me, I mean it from my heart.

I do have a heart.

I didn't say that she don't have every right to be sad, mad, upset, angry, and more. I didn't say she can't vent.

I am not a bad person. And I am not a helpless person, and even
if I am a helpless person, doesn't mean I can't help someone else.

I want to give Spicygirl a hug too and make her feel better.

Oddball, my post isn't lame to me, I mean it from my heart.

I do have a heart.

Few words for you: You're threadjacking this thread. Go and create your own and please leave the thread.

Few words for you: You're threadjacking this thread. Go and create your own and please leave the thread.

You sound just like my mom.... she said I can't go to Africa
and help people. Stay here and let people help me.

I hope Spicy is feeling better. I wish I can help her.

Hey Spicy, I am sorry that you are going thru a rough time. Whatever happens, pls dont feel embarrassed for venting. U are not the only one. I recently started a venting post myself too. It felt good to get it out even though my thread may start flame wars. Dont worry about what others think and take care of yourself first. :hug:

DFM, I understand you;re trying to help in your own way.

Now that Spicy feels better and embarrassed and wants to let it go, perhaps she would be happier if the thread is locked.

DFM, I understand you;re trying to help in your own way.

Now that Spicy feels better and embarrassed and wants to let it go, perhaps she would be happier if the thread is locked.

YAY!!!!

If Spicy is happy, I am HAPPY...

I wish Alex and Mods would open up Christians' thread, hope that we all behave. And let everybody help each other and give opinion without
any arguement. :fingersx:

Back