WHY can I be perfect!?

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cannot UNDERSTAND why WHY WHY am I doing this to ANYBODY I am tired of tried and TRIED to getting this slove a problem I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :pissed: I feel like I am one who is not WORTH it!!! I've been HONEST! I kept thinking and thinking why I am hurting!? I am not gonna say 1 word I dont care about people are THINKING about me what I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD damn..... Do you think I am pefect girl??? HELLA NO! I have so many mistaken that I had made and thurned them OFFF!! which that I dont care... I blunt that I ADMITTING that I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WRONG my behave or my big MOUTH or whatever yes!!!!!!! I am hella HURTING!! in here Aders would thinking wow whats up with Spicy???? THAT IS ME WHO I AM! I do not care what my financee THINKING of me! then B A C K OFF! I am tired of this!! I am really open person and tried to discuss the slove the problems! GWARD whatever this spell is! but Tired of my HOLDING inside my feeling!! I LOVE to be honest People would thininking that I am such a BABY I dont care............. really really! or making this gossip all around I dont CARE! I AM TIRED OF ALL OF MY EXES hurtin me and friends hurting me! Because I am :pissed: thats why NOW WHY ME!? what I had done wrong!? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a problem on my own I need to learning not to SPIT IT OUT or whatever cuz I am WAY HONEST!

Yes, I sometimes guts out, MOST I cant! do it.... I kept my FOUGHT! and FOUGHT and here I go I G A V E I T U P! allright!? I really dont care as if mods to see this!!! I feel that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D U M B! person FYI I am not that smart! Period! I am tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want let it go! *crying so hard*

I dont care as if mods BANNED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE go for it!
Geez... I love myself.... and I love my finacee! and I love all of my friends! I am not trying to hurting anyone so I assume that I DID! PERIOD!

Sorry for my ANGER! MADDDER cant hold it anymore ( I dont care a person BLOW out on me) I dont care...................

Aw Spicy-chicken-wings :hug:

I have no idea what's going on, but all I can give you right now is my support, comfort and hugs. You know sometimes bad things can happened to good people, those who are mostly honest. It's an emotional agenda. Each human being have independent moral choice, we have the ability to choose to let those who do harm effects us, or ignored those who've done harm.

Supposedly someone asked you a question and that person want a honest answer, You have a choice to answer that question and you also have a choice not to. If you chosen to answer the question honestly, that person cannot be mad about your answer, because that person wants a honest answer, You gave your answer the best way you know how in honestly.

I wouldn't worried too much about what other people thinks,.. If you are proud of who you are, that should be the most important. ;)

Whatever you did, don't matter to me. I got a mind of my own, so for what I know about you, I think you're an awesome and honest person. I rather to have a honest friend than a person that lies. ;)

Aw Spicy-chicken-wings :hug:

I have no idea what's going on, but all I can give you right now is my support, comfort and hugs. You know sometimes bad things can happened to good people, those who are mostly honest. It's an emotional agenda. Each human being have independent moral choice, we have the ability to choose to let those who do harm effects us, or ignored those who've done harm.

Supposedly someone asked you a question and that person want a honest answer, You have a choice to answer that question and you also have a choice not to. If you chosen to answer the question honestly, that person cannot be mad about your answer, because that person wants a honest answer, You gave your answer the best way you know how in honestly.

I wouldn't worried too much about what other people thinks,.. If you are proud of who you are, that should be the most important. ;)

Whatever you did, don't matter to me. I got a mind of my own, so for what I know about you, I think you're an awesome and honest person. I rather to have a honest friend than a person that lies. ;)

I agree with you..Cheri... Wish someone could help that lady..

I agree with what Cheri says... hmm Spicy, maybe ya are simply frustrated... let's have calm thoughts and try that issue that ya have been having problems with in a different way? Or cant be done? I hope ya will be okay as well..

Good vent, and I agree with Cheri here :hug:

I am really sorrythat you are having such a bad time right now. It sounds like you are really frustrated and angry! Something must have happened to make you feel this way.

From what I've seen of your posts, spicy, you are certainly smart, so even if you feel dumb right now, I know it isn't true, and I think you probably know in your heart that it isn't true. That's just the way you feel right now because of other things going on.

None of us are perfect, my friend. We all make mistakes, and we all do things that we wish we had done differently. Sometimes, people get hurt by soemthing we've done, even if that wasn't what we intended to happen. That's what makes us human. We have tolearn to forgive others for the mistakes they make, but most of all, we have to learn to forgive ourselves for the mistakes we make. The best we can do is just our best.

I hope things calm down, and you are feeling better soon.:hug:

You know, there is a starving girl in Africa. She is crying, why nobody is HELPING ME? I am starving, I need FOOD!!! I tired of getting up
everyday and feeling starving. I need help!!!

Why not go to Africa and do some missionary work and help
children there?

You know, there is a starving girl in Africa. She is crying, why nobody is HELPING ME? I am starving, I need FOOD!!! I tired of getting up
everyday and feeling starving. I need help!!!

Why not go to Africa and do some missionary work and help
children there?

Why not follow your own advise? Just because their may be people inthis world with bigger problems does not mean that spicy's problems aren't just as upsetting and important to her.

And given the fact that you are constantly complaining of your own problems, perhaps that solution would be perfect for you.

Why not follow your own advise? Just because their may be people inthis world with bigger problems does not mean that spicy's problems aren't just as upsetting and important to her.

And given the fact that you are constantly complaining of your own problems, perhaps that solution would be perfect for you.

I asked my friend if I can go with her to Africa. But my mom
won't let me go there. And plus I have no money. I need $3,000
to fly over there.

Spicy, I am sorry that you are upset. I am not perfect. I would say NOONE are perfect! I am not popular. I rather have a true and trust friends that I don't need many friends. I dont care if they think about me. That are their problem.

Repeat after me, Spicygirl... no arguments.

I am worthy.
I am a good person.
I LOVE me!

People who nitpick on you and your "flaws" are usually not satisfied with themselves. It usually does not have anything to do with you at all... if it is some strangers doing this to you, chalk it up to stoooopid peeps who have too much time on their hands and they are not worthy of YOUR valuable time or energy

Anyway, what?

Everybody feels sad. We aren't alone. I am not happy sometimes.
I get flashback of hurtful memories too.
And so one day, I decided not to ignore it.
My brain is like a junk drawer.
I go inside my head and I have many hurtful memories....
And I pick one up and it was the memory of Bobby,
how he hurt me so bad. So I talked to myself, Bobby
is UGLY, fat, and disgusting drug addict, nobody wants
him anyway... and I thought about "if I was in his shoes"
then I go, oh, what a pitiful fool. So I threw that memory
out. And then I pick up another memory and
I did the same thing.

To me it is like Yoga. I feel better doing it.
And plus I go out vacation and relax... and replace that
memory (file) and store it in my brain.

You know, get rid of the bad file (memory) and keep the
new file. And restore good old memories. Just like a computer.

aww spicy i didn't realized that you are having problems actually i agree with cheri here smile we love you no matters what smile i know you are not perfect i am not perfect either i do have problems i have to solve by myself without put out on people then move on from the past
i hope you are doing alright hugs

Spicy, I don't know the reason your upset don't allow other people to reflect their pain on you. Your worth it girl , everyone has flaws and no one is perfect. All we can do is forgive those people who hurt us and learn not to allow those peoples negative comments get to us. I sure hope you will feel better.

I cannot UNDERSTAND why WHY WHY am I doing this to ANYBODY I am tired of tried and TRIED to getting this slove a problem I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :pissed: I feel like I am one who is not WORTH it!!! I've been HONEST! I kept thinking and thinking why I am hurting!? I am not gonna say 1 word I dont care about people are THINKING about me what I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD damn..... Do you think I am pefect girl??? HELLA NO! I have so many mistaken that I had made and thurned them OFFF!! which that I dont care... I blunt that I ADMITTING that I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WRONG my behave or my big MOUTH or whatever yes!!!!!!! I am hella HURTING!! in here Aders would thinking wow whats up with Spicy???? THAT IS ME WHO I AM! I do not care what my financee THINKING of me! then B A C K OFF! I am tired of this!! I am really open person and tried to discuss the slove the problems! GWARD whatever this spell is! but Tired of my HOLDING inside my feeling!! I LOVE to be honest People would thininking that I am such a BABY I dont care............. really really! or making this gossip all around I dont CARE! I AM TIRED OF ALL OF MY EXES hurtin me and friends hurting me! Because I am :pissed: thats why NOW WHY ME!? what I had done wrong!? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a problem on my own I need to learning not to SPIT IT OUT or whatever cuz I am WAY HONEST!

Yes, I sometimes guts out, MOST I cant! do it.... I kept my FOUGHT! and FOUGHT and here I go I G A V E I T U P! allright!? I really dont care as if mods to see this!!! I feel that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D U M B! person FYI I am not that smart! Period! I am tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want let it go! *crying so hard*

I dont care as if mods BANNED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE go for it!
Geez... I love myself.... and I love my finacee! and I love all of my friends! I am not trying to hurting anyone so I assume that I DID! PERIOD!

Sorry for my ANGER! MADDDER cant hold it anymore ( I dont care a person BLOW out on me) I dont care...................

Aw, I am so sorry that you went through the tough times. We all have our ups and downs, too. I will post somethin' here for you soon. :hug: Don't worry about what others think or say about you or your lover. Just ignore them and be yourself. You will always have your gf be your side. :)

Spicy, I don't know the reason your upset don't allow other people to reflect their pain on you. Your worth it girl , everyone has flaws and no one is perfect. All we can do is forgive those people who hurt us and learn not to allow those peoples negative comments get to us. I sure hope you will feel better.

I have to agree with Oceanblue. Spicy I am sorry to hear what happen to you. Don't let people take away your self-worth and no matter how pain in the ass some peolpe behave and act to you. But I tell you this,, some of us do get hurt but we learn to move on and face the music and our pains. No one is really 110% perfect little camper. But I hope you will feel better soon and I am pretty sure you are a strong person and learning to deal with your own problems in life. Be strong! :dance2::type::naughty::thumb:

First off Spicy, there's no reason for deleting your thread or banning you, you simply have a sensitive vent. Ok? :)

Sure, sometimes, the thoughts or what others may say or think can bring one down real quick, however, feed your mind 'good, positive things' about 'you' and you'll get through it. If there is indeed someone or others suggesting some things about you that isn't true, either disregard them or surely, they may not be worth your time being friends with. ;)

Whatever it is that making you feel miserable and angry, I do hope that you'll once again jump on clouds, feel light and happy, happy for who you are, and not discouraged on the account of what others may think or say of you...by the way, isn't it a good time now as any, to head to the beach...sit back, twirl sand between your toes, watch a sunset or sunrise, breath in rhythm to each wave coming in....very relaxing, wouldn't it?

In the meantime, do hang in there and hopefully things will indeed get much better for you real soon! :)

~RR

Back