Why adults choose CI's for their children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this thread heading at?? This thread is title: "Why adults choose CI's for their children?"
Sad thing is, that quote from Byrdie714 is straight on topic. That's how it is viewed by some people.

(Wonder how many people reported that quote.)

it has been my experience that the deaf are very accommodating when it applies to overcoming communication barriers. Damned shame I can't say the same thing about the hearing.

I know. I believe you. It is sad. I don't want to beat my own drum here, but I am trying. I know that I have to meet my deaf friends half way to the best of my ability, and I try.

I wish more hearing people would take the view that I have, but they don't.

Oh well, in my mind, it's their loss. I have met some wonderful deaf people, and I have two very good friends who are deaf.

You're an adult now, that's different.

Secondly why mentioned on a public post that you changed your mind and not reveal it--wanting people to PM you?

Huh?? It's simply a long story and I thought it would bore people. And it's irrelevant to this thread. So is this very post.

*poof*

Mod's Note:

I've closed this thread once and cleaned it up. I re-opened it again to give this thread another chance because a lot of posts held bunches of valuable information.

Unfortunately, Once again, It has went out of hand. :(

So, with that, the thread is closed permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back