Who is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as there are different religions.. there are always going to be arguments on the various religions. Everyone has their own beliefs and opinions... We just have to learn to respect everyone's beliefs.

I respect all religions, even if I may not argree with them. And I think everyone has the right to their own beliefs.

personally, I believe there are many gods, it just depends on the person's point of view. Like I said in another thread.. I believe in Greek mythology. I don't necessarily believe in modern religion. But that's my belief.. and while I will respect other people's debates against it, I'm not going to change my beliefs.

I have always been fascinated by Greek mythology. if I was going to believe in anything, it wud be in Greek mythology.

Back to the topic..to the creator..tanks for sharing your experiences..I am sorry that u suffered. Hope it made u stronger. :)

Arguing so many different religious..
Why can't you quit it..

Let it be... their own way befits..
I don't need you whining about God's word.. or God isn't exist.. Oh please.. give everyone a BREAK..

Leave it frigg'n alone... Why you create this over over over.. Find this really not necessary..

and also other thing, I do believe Jesus in my bottom all heart.. includes God..

Why you keep assumption about it.. so why can't you let everyone ALONE and let it be...
their own way religious..
I cannot image that you can DARE criticizer their religious... Can I take my turn.. I'm going criticize you.. how can you feel that way..
I know you will dislike it..

so then MOVE ON... really so many debate and bashing pointing finger you're wrong blah blah blah I'm all right..

OH PLEASE CUT THIS CRAP!
OK
thank you ...
Hey Creator.. your rights speak it out free speech..
you're sounded offended them everything what you want to...
*Careful*

please move on!
what about yourself??? You need me a break for your bash this creator's thread.. don't put your fingerpoint at this.. if you dislike this. no need to put your the stupid bash post in creator's thread, then.. just respect threads person created.. like I dislike gays, there no need for me go to put my stupid bashed words in gay threads like The Closet in this forums.. just leave it there for individual who interest and discusss.. it is their own interests, lifestyles and beliefs..

then would you respect this , you don't? c'mon!

I was raised to beleive God, Jesus and Bible until I learn a lot from this forum here. I was too blind to deny Evolution without try to open my mind where my hubby & sons beleive in until I registered this forum here in 2004 and saw many links, they provided in different religion threads. I tried to open my mind to see both sides on Evolution vs Religion debates threads until I saw logical that Evolution have many original proofs where the bible doesn't. It makes me doubt more and more. I viewed several different bibles and accept the fact that it's human authors who believe in different beliefs interpreted differently in the bible.

Oh ok, i understand and i understand your confusion about
existance of God. Its your prerogative.
Have a good day!

what about yourself??? You need me a break for your bash this creator's thread.. don't put your fingerpoint at this.. if you dislike this. no need to put your the stupid bash post in creator's thread, then.. just respect threads person created.. like I dislike gays, there no need for me go to put my stupid bashed words in gay threads like The Closet in this forums.. just leave it there for individual who interest and discusss.. it is their own interests, lifestyles and beliefs..

then would you respect this , you don't? c'mon!
Geez! i agree! we all have the right to come in here and talk
about anything we want without anybody bashing us! Leave
it alone, ok? it isnt nice, really. If you dont like it, just leave
this forum, thats all. Thanks!

As long as there are different religions.. there are always going to be arguments on the various religions. Everyone has their own beliefs and opinions... We just have to learn to respect everyone's beliefs.

I respect all religions, even if I may not argree with them. And I think everyone has the right to their own beliefs.

personally, I believe there are many gods, it just depends on the person's point of view. Like I said in another thread.. I believe in Greek mythology. I don't necessarily believe in modern religion. But that's my belief.. and while I will respect other people's debates against it, I'm not going to change my beliefs.

You are right! we all should respect other people's religions, i do! and
if they are happy with their religions then good!
we should not come in here and argue about religions and all.

Galaxy Angel...We all have the right to come in here and discuss anything
we want, so if you dont like this discussion then please dont bash us, ok?
Just leave this forum, thats all.

I dont believe in God.. But I do believe there is higher power.. thats all

Hey, SxyPorkie..You confuse me!! In other thread, you said
You believe in God!! you said you are not an atheist but an
agnostic!!
So please clarify yourself!! Do you believe in God or not??
:confused:

Arguing so many different religious..
Why can't you quit it..

Let it be... their own way befits..
I don't need you whining about God's word.. or God isn't exist.. Oh please.. give everyone a BREAK..

Leave it frigg'n alone... Why you create this over over over.. Find this really not necessary..

and also other thing, I do believe Jesus in my bottom all heart.. includes God..

Why you keep assumption about it.. so why can't you let everyone ALONE and let it be...
their own way religious..
I cannot image that you can DARE criticizer their religious... Can I take my turn.. I'm going criticize you.. how can you feel that way..
I know you will dislike it..

so then MOVE ON... really so many debate and bashing pointing finger you're wrong blah blah blah I'm all right..

OH PLEASE CUT THIS CRAP!
OK
thank you ...
Hey Creator.. your rights speak it out free speech..
you're sounded offended them everything what you want to...
*Careful*

please move on!

:gpost: She have very good point. I didn't want argue with other because I respect their believe. I would like them respect me too. So That would be fair. I simple said I believe in God and Jesus christ and love them instead point at anyone.

Ok, there's answer... Who is God? short answer is Alex from Admin of AD.

agnostic!!

She's agnostic, not atheism but she do respect to people about believe in different religion and agnostic is only disapprove from God and other religions, also she never said about believe in God. I know about her more because I had nice chat with her in long time ago.

Agnostic
1 : a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god

Atheism
1 archaic : UNGODLINESS, WICKEDNESS
2 a : a disbelief in the existence of deity b : the doctrine that there is no deity

:gpost: She have very good point. I didn't want argue with other because I respect their believe. I would like them respect me too. So That would be fair. I simple said I believe in God and Jesus christ and love them instead point at anyone.
I respect that you believe in your own.. no need to bring your trauma post in this thread.. I can tell that you are her that is your favorism... I no need to put their names on my favorism lists.. Guess what? christ fan is not even MY FAVORISM for rest.. ;)

You might be aware Jesus Christ is LUCFIER! but you refuse to acknoweldge without questions..

XBGMER,

Excuse me, I'm not here any frigg'n favoritisms anyone involved. ok
I've seen around so many different issued the GOD or blah blah..
every time always tend to debating..
Really find this wasting your time.. FYI.
Such thing really nothing means to me..
Just as long everyone can RESPECT ANYONE who befits rest of this case!

What make you think I'm rude..
Ha nice try..
I'm not.. I'm trying to lighten everyone no need to repeat.. Likely Everyone already knows and their preference..

As long if you believe Jesus Christ is LUCFIER!
Okay w/me.. I have no offense against your will..
Get my drift!

I've seen anyone who want bash person who their befits.. but keep constantly criticizing them.. wha.. heck the problem?

XBGMER,

Excuse me, I'm not here any frigg'n favoritisms anyone involved. ok
I've seen around so many different issued the GOD or blah blah..
every time always tend to debating..
Really find this wasting your time.. FYI.
Such thing really nothing means to me..
Just as long everyone can RESPECT ANYONE who befits rest of this case!

What make you think I'm rude..
Ha nice try..
I'm not.. I'm trying to lighten everyone no need to repeat.. Likely Everyone already knows and their preference..

As long if you believe Jesus Christ is LUCFIER!
Okay w/me.. I have no offense against your will..
Get my drift!

I've seen anyone who want bash person who their befits.. but keep constantly criticizing them.. wha.. heck the problem?
Galaxy, How do you know that i think you are 'RUDE'? Did I put the term of word make you label? I didn't I don't know where the infom you get from..

I am not here to put my fingerpoint at you only.. creator did not pull people's their too personal.. its up to them if they want to discuss or something without bashing/ critizing.. and the creator hope them convince her/him believing what their believed... unless this creator critized you or others, you have the right to bash this creator's thread to protect others from hurts .

but thats how the way you brought your trauma post in this is not bring the peace.

when I saw your bash posts in creator's thread without reasons and I was like whoa and unfair for me , because i did not blow other thread's creator up in forum.... I knew me dislike their other thread is stupid topic or look for trouble, i leave it as let it be without reply posts in their thread of which one I dislike.. :) if you dislike this, leave it as let it be. anyway just simply PM Moderator who will listen your concerning of this. let Moderator handle it... or you can pm this with your feedback.. I know you have many good feedbacks that this would receive from you... ;) , is that hard for you?

I am not pleaure too well that somebody hijacked into thread's creator.

Galaxy, How do you know that i think you are 'RUDE'? Did I put the term of word make you label? I didn't I don't know where the infom you get from..

I am not here to put my fingerpoint at you only.. creator did not take their too personal.. its up to them if they want to discuss or something without bashing/ critizing.. unless this creator critized you, you have the right to bash this creator's thread.

but thats how the way you brought your trauma post in this is not peace.

when I saw your bash posts in creator's thread without reasons and I was like whoa and unfair for me , because i did not blow other thread's creator up in forum.... I knew me dislike their other thread is stupid or look for trouble, i leave it as let it be without reply posts in their thread of which one I dislike.. :) if you dislike this, leave it as let it be. anyway just simply PM Moderator who will listen your concerning of this. let Moderator handle it... ;) , is that hard for you?

i am not pleaure too well that somebody hijacked into thread's creator.

:ugh3: ~ uh, Okay...

Why can't you quit it..
UH-HUH, u can't tell me about to quit it becuz it's my free speech and debate that anyone who want to join. You are not MY mother! If u don't like it, don't debate with my topic. Simple that! Leave!

I don't need you whining about God's word.. or God isn't exist.
Where did u get information about my whining about GOD? I am just listen and open up with their religous and beliefs. That is not whine!

Why you create this over over over
ME!!! Over over and over??????
I haven't been in Alldeaf for LONG time till a week ago that I just came back to join Alldeaf. Who said that I create over over and over?? Stop fabrication and bullsh!t about me! Grow up and accept another ppl's topic if they want to debate or ask questions for anything. U can't tell other ppl what to do! U are not MOD!

I do believe Jesus in my bottom all heart.. includes God..
That's fine with me and I don't say anything about u believe in God and Jesus. Bother me? No! It's ur beliefs! Wonderful for you!

Why you keep assumption about it.. so why can't you let everyone ALONE and let it be..
Again, this Alldeaf forum are purposely to make any of statements with many different issues and posts. We can't simply leave it alone unless anyone don't want to join or find interesting to speak with their mind. Only person is YOU don't need to type it out and speak on ur mind as you don't interested in. It's our FREE speech to say anything on forum unless MOD say something or put in lock. It's different story.

you can DARE criticizer their religious. I'm going criticize you.. how can you feel that way..
Did I said anything bad or criticize to anyone so far? No, I haven't! I am just open mind and curious about it. I am not here to get bash or in trouble. If anyone want bash or criticize or get problem with, it's not my problem. I am not ask anyone to start bash or criticize. Do u know why? It is their beliefs, free speech and choices.
How do I feel about it? Nothing! I am shrug on my shoulder and think "whatever". You try to hurt my feelings but I don't feel hurt at all. Get a Grip!!!!

Mommyof4

Why can't you quit it..
UH-HUH, u can't tell me about to quit it becuz it's my free speech and debate that anyone who want to join. You are not MY mother! If u don't like it, don't debate with my topic. Simple that! Leave!

I don't need you whining about God's word.. or God isn't exist.
Where did u get information about my whining about GOD? I am just listen and open up with their religous and beliefs. That is not whine!

Why you create this over over over
ME!!! Over over and over??????
I haven't been in Alldeaf for LONG time till a week ago that I just came back to join Alldeaf. Who said that I create over over and over?? Stop fabrication and bullsh!t about me! Grow up and accept another ppl's topic if they want to debate or ask questions for anything. U can't tell other ppl what to do! U are not MOD!

I do believe Jesus in my bottom all heart.. includes God..
That's fine with me and I don't say anything about u believe in God and Jesus. Bother me? No! It's ur beliefs! Wonderful for you!

Why you keep assumption about it.. so why can't you let everyone ALONE and let it be..
Again, this Alldeaf forum are purposely to make any of statements with many different issues and posts. We can't simply leave it alone unless anyone don't want to join or find interesting to speak with their mind. Only person is YOU don't need to type it out and speak on ur mind as you don't interested in. It's our FREE speech to say anything on forum unless MOD say something or put in lock. It's different story.

you can DARE criticizer their religious. I'm going criticize you.. how can you feel that way..
Did I said anything bad or criticize to anyone so far? No, I haven't! I am just open mind and curious about it. I am not here to get bash or in trouble. If anyone want bash or criticize or get problem with, it's not my problem. I am not ask anyone to start bash or criticize. Do u know why? It is their beliefs, free speech and choices.
How do I feel about it? Nothing! I am shrug on my shoulder and think "whatever". You try to hurt my feelings but I don't feel hurt at all. Get a Grip!!!!

Mommyof4

God is a light or atom object
How do u know that He is Light or Atom? Did the bible said that? And Who found God? Who was idea to name God? Make me wonder!!

God.... I'm sure he or she is immortal in spirit and never die, eh eh?
Really, you said He or She so mean God is might be Man or Woman? That what you trying to say?

Mommyof4

I respect that you believe in your own.. no need to bring your trauma post in this thread.. I can tell that you are her that is your favorism... I no need to put their names on my favorism lists.. Guess what? christ fan is not even MY FAVORISM for rest.. ;)

You might be aware Jesus Christ is LUCFIER! but you refuse to acknoweldge without questions..

excuse me, why you are trying point at me about this? I am not her favorite. okay? I don't give you any answer about God and Jesus Christ! I just said I believe in them and love them. Please don't tell me about bad thing about God or Jesus Christ. okay?

If someone is looking for answers to questions about God, why not do some authentic research? There are many good books out there for anyone to read that explore these issues. You can find just about any viewpoint. Personally, one of the better books I found is "The Case for Christ" by Lee Stroble. He is a reporter for newspaper who went searching for answers to some of the same questions. Because of his reporter status he had access to some of the best scholars in the US. He did not believe when he started. Came to believe when done but says that was his response to his research and admits taht not everyone will be convinced. I recommend this book for anyone who has questions.

agnostic!!

Alright.. Defee.... I grew up in Mormon family...I am part of indian Chekoree... I had went to several different churches... I even taught Sunday School for deaf... according to several versions of Bibles...I found some lies in these... Nd lots of preachers and priests had lied to me...I even confronted one of pastors right on the stage... I showed proof what he had done to me.. His wife testified for me... she supported me.. then I walked out... in few days he was fired....

Then i went to University of Illinois majoring in psychology and social work.. one of electives i picked was on religions and Evolutions... I realized there are GODS.... in indian cultures they belived there are several gods.. for examples God from sky...moon.... ocean.. etc...
I am more believe in evolutions... they had found lots of fossils that were older than Jesus... Billions years years back.....
it is hard for me to explain what i believe......I see things thats was not right in Bibles or in churches ... Lots of preachers... pastors...had lied to me and others....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back