Who is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommyof3

Reaction score
I been seen many people have different of reglious such as Lutheran, Cathlioc, Mormon, and Many who believe in GOD.
Tell me about GOD.

1. Where is GOD's picture or status in church or bible book? I never see GOD's picture in book or church but only Mary and Jesus.
2. Where was GOD born? What Year? Who were his Parent and Siblings?
3. Was GOD as person real exist or fake?
4. Was GOD have sex with Mary and have her pregnant with their son who was named Jesus?
5. Was GOD died in burial or heaven with Angels? If burial, where?
6. What kind of relgious was GOD?
7. Did GOD met Devil/Satan from Hell as person?

I have seen ppl talk a lot about GOD all the time but was HE real? I don't think so becuz There is no GOD there but Jesus was real as person.

I am ready to open eyes to read your thoughts, beliefs, and disscussion about GOD.

Let's begin to write out loud!
Mommyof4

You made good point...

I been seen many people have different of reglious such as Lutheran, Cathlioc, Mormon, and Many who believe in GOD.

I noticed many people who worship different beliefs against each other... They keep says each other that their beliefs are wrong, cult etc. How do they know that their belief are right, other belief are wrong?

Tell me about GOD
1. Where is GOD's picture or status in church or bible book? I never see GOD's picture in book or church but only Mary and Jesus.
4. Was GOD have sex with Mary and have her pregnant with their son who was named Jesus?

Those questions from 1 to 7... The people said that God is a spirit, we can't see him. :dunno:

God is a spirit who get Mary pregnant with his spirit... :dunno:

I don't understand why the people choose to become religions like Christans, Catholic, Lutheran, Momon, JW, and more.......when God and Jesus don't have religions... :dunno:

I have seen ppl talk a lot about GOD all the time but was HE real? I don't think so becuz There is no GOD there but Jesus was real as person.

I began to beleive that Jesus was existed on the earth. He is a human like us. The people beleive in him like what the people at present beleive in Pope.

I am ready to open eyes to read your thoughts, beliefs, and disscussion about GOD.

Mommyof4

Well, the debate in different Religion threads already opened my eyes and thought.

I agree with u there, Liebling.

As I stated in other threads, I don't believe God is real but something as a spirit that many people embrace to give them guidance and peace of mind. If it helps them then who am I to judge them? God doesn't play a huge part of my everyday decisions, actions, or sins I have committed.

I believe in forgiving myself or others not relying on God to forgive me or myself. I believe in myself, my family and friends first.

As for God writing the Bible..I don't believe that. If Jesus wrote it, maybe he did..maybe he didn't. Also, I don't believe in having bible verses dictate how I live my life. For others, I don't have an opinion cuz it is their personal business on what religion, beliefs or beliefs in the Bible they choose to live by. As long as they don't try to force others into believing in the same things they do then I am all for it.

Yes you & I are the same, Sheld90.

I believe in forgiving myself or others and beleive myself, my family & friends, not depend on God. I am working to find out myself what I have done wrong or right before solve things with the people instead of pray God...

I don't do what the bible says or depend on bible but myself and know what I'm doing right or wrong... I was raised to learn what wrong or right... I'm an adult and know how to deal/solve with people etc.myself, not depend God like children. If I have problem then I will ask you for your advice, tips, feedback, etc... not God.. because YOU can talk to me, not God.

God is a light or atom object

born too long time ago before everything which is uknown

it may not be person but object of anything that can be god?

Probably, it was a drunk mom who don't remmy who have laid

God.... I'm sure he or she is immortal in spirit and never die, eh eh?

I'm sure religous is.. good or noneless

I may have the answer....

http://www.sinfest.net/comikaze/comics/2000-02-11.gif
(I will not make hotlink the image, you have to click the link to see that picture.)

I dont believe in God.. But I do believe there is higher power.. thats all

Tell me about GOD.

1. Where is GOD's picture or status in church or bible book? I never see GOD's picture in book or church but only Mary and Jesus.**** God does not have description of picture, but He is Holy and no man's eyes see God in anyway or be destroyed bec our sinfulness and His Holiness, as if you see about Moses have to hide himself as he wants to see what God looks like, as can see His back, not face, bec very pure Holiness. Jesus gave up His glory and left Heaven to become human like us for sacrificial reason to pay our sins. That is why people those days met Him in ***person.*****
2. Where was GOD born? ****God never born**** What Year? Who were his Parent and Siblings?****hehe, He is Alpha and Omega****
3. Was GOD as person real exist or fake?**** really exist****
4. Was GOD have sex with Mary and have her pregnant with their son who was named Jesus?**** no, it is the Spirit of Christ in Mary's womb****
5. Was GOD died in burial or heaven with Angels?**** God never dies, but as Jesus goes, He was crucified and rose from the dead on the 3rd day ****If burial, where? When Jesus died, was *****buried in the tomb*****
6. What kind of relgious was GOD?***** God is not religious*****
7. Did GOD met Devil/Satan from Hell as person?****** Satan was named Lucifer, he was a best musician of all angels, but his pride and fighting to be equal with God and 1/3 of his angels support that and reason been kicked out of Heaven*****

I have seen ppl talk a lot about GOD all the time but was HE real? I don't think so becuz There is no GOD there but Jesus was real as person.***** If Jesus is real, then you may not believe every word He said.****

I am ready to open eyes to read your thoughts, beliefs, and disscussion about GOD.***** pls, don't fight with me, I am not that kind of person, and trying to make it clear and yes, i get frustrated when some christians constantly bashing those who doesn't beleive. Bec Jesus left all of us a choice, either accept Him or reject Him. He doesn't force anyone, that who God is. many using toooo human point of view in human way of seeing God. He is Infinite God and we are sooo finite mind.*******

Mommyof4
dont misunderstand me, I'm not the kind of person, trying to grab your throat and like i said above, that i get nauseating when some christians ar bashing to the unbelievers. But i won't hold any anger at them, but hurting what i see.
sorry i thought i highlighted the answer on each questions. hope you can find my answers in there

Tell me about GOD.

Mommyof4

:repost:

http://www.alldeaf.com/christianity-religion-spiritual-other-beliefs/37927-who-god.html

Whom u speak of? Jesus Christ our Lord or Heavenly Father?

dont misunderstand me, I'm not the kind of person, trying to grab your throat and like i said above, that i get nauseating when some christians ar bashing to the unbelievers. But i won't hold any anger at them, but hurting what i see.
sorry i thought i highlighted the answer on each questions. hope you can find my answers in there

Yea I can see that u aren't like that with your beliefs. I can see that u strongly believe in your beliefs and won't let anyone convince u otherwise. I have a lot of respect for that. :)

Many of my friends r like u..they r religious and believe in God but respect other people's different beliefs like mine, for example. I think it goes bopth ways in order for people to get along. If not, then there will be a lot of conflicts and hatred. It is not fun.

Tell me about GOD.
Which is a right church? Which is a wrong church? Are their belief same? Are their teachings same?
Where is GOD's picture or status in church or bible book? I never see GOD's picture in book or church but only Mary and Jesus.
See the bold above - that is Catholic mostly. These pictures are idolatry!!!
Where was GOD born? What Year? Who were his Parent and Siblings?
Did the Bible said that God was born...? If so, please show me.
Was GOD have sex with Mary and have her pregnant with their son who was named Jesus?
What church teaches that?
Was GOD died in burial or heaven with Angels? If burial, where?
If God was buried, everything will be gone. Therefore you would be GONE! The Bible teaches that everything including the people on the earth is under God's power. When God was buried, His power will die then everything will DISappear.
What kind of relgious was GOD?
Where is the Scripture that said God is religious? If so, please show me.
Did GOD met Devil/Satan from Hell as person?
Yes, Jesus did. God created Lucifer. He saw Lucifer in His presence until God kicked him out of Heaven because of sinful pride.
If God is real, the earth is real to you!!! If God is not real, the earth is not real to you.

Romans 1:20-21 (KJV) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

These passages show that you see everything on the earth AND you understand what they are -- Trees, grass, water, the sky. etc,. This verse said they are NO EXCUSE!!! You have no excuse IF you do not believe in God. You also have no excuse if you did not thank God nor glory Him.

Yea I can see that u aren't like that with your beliefs. I can see that u strongly believe in your beliefs and won't let anyone convince u otherwise. I have a lot of respect for that. :)

Many of my friends r like u..they r religious and believe in God but respect other people's different beliefs like mine, for example. I think it goes bopth ways in order for people to get along. If not, then there will be a lot of conflicts and hatred. It is not fun.

Thanks, and I am glad to hear that. True, i agree with how things going outta hand with the mess. smile

Mod Note:

The topics may be similar, however, how it's being done is different...with the fact that another thread was more of a discussion and while this thread is based upon questions provided...and discussion. Bearing that in mind--please respect the creator of 'this' thread. Thank you!

~RR

Liebling....I have a question for you...Just for
clarification.
Since you doubt God and Jesus's existence, are
you Agnostic? right?
If so, why? Did something happen in your life
that made you doubt or what?

I dont believe in God.. But I do believe there is higher power.. thats all

Im confused...Since you dont believe in God, but you believe there
is higher power, so what is it??? aliens? lol! just kidding....

Liebling....I have a question for you...Just for
clarification.

Sure :)

Since you doubt God and Jesus's existence,

I doubt only God, not Jesus. I beleive Jesus was existed on the earth.

are you Agnostic? right?

My mind said "No, God is not exist" but my heart says "Yes God is exist". I don't know anymore. I'm still trying to find out.

If so, why? Did something happen in your life
that made you doubt or what?

I was raised to beleive God, Jesus and Bible until I learn a lot from this forum here. I was too blind to deny Evolution without try to open my mind where my hubby & sons beleive in until I registered this forum here in 2004 and saw many links, they provided in different religion threads. I tried to open my mind to see both sides on Evolution vs Religion debates threads until I saw logical that Evolution have many original proofs where the bible doesn't. It makes me doubt more and more. I viewed several different bibles and accept the fact that it's human authors who believe in different beliefs interpreted differently in the bible.

I believe in God and Jesus Christ. In my heart that I know that they are real. I love them.

Arguing so many different religious..
Why can't you quit it..

Let it be... their own way befits..
I don't need you whining about God's word.. or God isn't exist.. Oh please.. give everyone a BREAK..

Leave it frigg'n alone... Why you create this over over over.. Find this really not necessary..

and also other thing, I do believe Jesus in my bottom all heart.. includes God..

Why you keep assumption about it.. so why can't you let everyone ALONE and let it be...
their own way religious..
I cannot image that you can DARE criticizer their religious... Can I take my turn.. I'm going criticize you.. how can you feel that way..
I know you will dislike it..

so then MOVE ON... really so many debate and bashing pointing finger you're wrong blah blah blah I'm all right..

OH PLEASE CUT THIS CRAP!
OK
thank you ...
Hey Creator.. your rights speak it out free speech..
you're sounded offended them everything what you want to...
*Careful*

please move on!

As long as there are different religions.. there are always going to be arguments on the various religions. Everyone has their own beliefs and opinions... We just have to learn to respect everyone's beliefs.

I respect all religions, even if I may not argree with them. And I think everyone has the right to their own beliefs.

personally, I believe there are many gods, it just depends on the person's point of view. Like I said in another thread.. I believe in Greek mythology. I don't necessarily believe in modern religion. But that's my belief.. and while I will respect other people's debates against it, I'm not going to change my beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back