Who is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse me, why you are trying point at me about this? I am not her favorite. okay? I don't give you any answer about God and Jesus Christ! I just said I believe in them and love them. Please don't tell me about bad thing about God or Jesus Christ. okay?

Hey Hey...take it easy he was not insulting you at all.... You misunderstood him.... Peace out...

Personally, one of the better books I found is "The Case for Christ" by Lee Stroble. He is a reporter for newspaper who went searching for answers to some of the same questions. Because of his reporter status he had access to some of the best scholars in the US. He did not believe when he started. Came to believe when done but says that was his response to his research and admits taht not everyone will be convinced. I recommend this book for anyone who has questions.

Josh McDowell's books made similiar arguments as well. None of their books convinced me.

This webpage

The Jury Is In: The Ruling on Josh McDowell's "Evidence"

refutes the arguments made by Josh McDowell (and Stroble as well).

Last edited:
excuse me, why you are trying point at me about this? I am not her favorite. okay? I don't give you any answer about God and Jesus Christ! I just said I believe in them and love them. Please don't tell me about bad thing about God or Jesus Christ. okay?

I agree with Ghsh1996. We just want to give postiive about Jesus the Messiah and God the Father.:ty:

I been seen many people have different of reglious such as Lutheran, Cathlioc, Mormon, and Many who believe in GOD.
Tell me about GOD.

1. Where is GOD's picture or status in church or bible book? I never see GOD's picture in book or church but only Mary and Jesus.
2. Where was GOD born? What Year? Who were his Parent and Siblings?
3. Was GOD as person real exist or fake?
4. Was GOD have sex with Mary and have her pregnant with their son who was named Jesus?
5. Was GOD died in burial or heaven with Angels? If burial, where?
6. What kind of relgious was GOD?
7. Did GOD met Devil/Satan from Hell as person?

I have seen ppl talk a lot about GOD all the time but was HE real? I don't think so becuz There is no GOD there but Jesus was real as person.

I am ready to open eyes to read your thoughts, beliefs, and disscussion about GOD.

Let's begin to write out loud!
Mommyof4

Your questions are such good questions. Many of us are curious about God.
1. I am curious what he looks like too. I do believe he does exist.
2. Many of us are dying to know where does he come from. There are many theories were brought up about where does he come from. The truth, no body knows? I wish I have the best answers. I m just a human being ha.
3. Answer from question 1, I do believe he does exist. I just do know the bottom of my heart. I searched for him if he was true. I just pray if he was. I just knew.
4. Ohh... touchy subject, but definitely a good question. I definitely don't have the best answer.
5. I am curious how does GOD come up in this Earth? If you believe he is real, why do you think he is around here? What was his purpose to be here? Have you thought about that? I did.
6. What kind of religion? Beat me.
7. From what I read in Genesis, *KJV bible* God did meet Satan (serpent) when Serpent met adam and eve after eating the fruit of the tree. Maybe you could find some answer there.

I hope you will find some answers who know how to help you. Obviously I am not the best one. I wish you luck. Again, these questions are very good. :)

Let me ask you all.... Who creates God???? i know no one realize about this...

Not all religions know who creates God.. NO anwer to this question...uh huh????

"Let me ask you all.... Who creates God???? i know no one realize about this..."

There's none. We created God.

It's just amazing that people would believe that an Intelligent Designer named God magically appeared into existence and created this extremely complex universe! ID is fake science with no evidence whatsoever. It makes no sense at all.

Evolution makes no supernatural claim. It merely described the processes we observed in nature and explains how we evolved. As we evolved, our brains become more complex and naturally, we started out REALLY ignorant thus that's how myths began. We started inventing supernatural deities because we were just ignorant to explain why we are here. Evolution did not exist back then because they knew nothing about science. Unfortunately, those myths did not allow them to think critically and generations of people have demanded that their future generations believe in their myths without even questioning their authencity or supernatural claims.

"Let me ask you all.... Who creates God???? i know no one realize about this..."

There's none. We created God.

It's just amazing that people would believe that an Intelligent Designer named God magically appeared into existence and created this extremely complex universe! ID is fake science with no evidence whatsoever. It makes no sense at all.

Evolution makes no supernatural claim. It merely described the processes we observed in nature and explains how we evolved. As we evolved, our brains become more complex and naturally, we started out REALLY ignorant thus that's how myths began. We started inventing supernatural deities because we were just ignorant to explain why we are here. Evolution did not exist back then because they knew nothing about science. Unfortunately, those myths did not allow them to think critically and generations of people have demanded that their future generations believe in their myths without even questioning their authencity or supernatural claims.

I couldn't have said it better. U got a very valid point. :)

I couldn't have said it better. U got a very valid point. :)

Yeah thats why i am agnostic... no one know who creates GOD... i am more involved in evolutions...
anyone cannot answer this question.... all in their mind.. imaginagry.. wrong spelling...

as I grew up.. they say God is Love... God is Good.. all bullshit.... garabages...

Yeah thats why i am agnostic... no one know who creates GOD... i am more involved in evolutions...
anyone cannot answer this question.... all in their mind.. imaginagry.. wrong spelling...

as I grew up.. they say God is Love... God is Good.. all bullshit.... garabages...

It not bullshit! God is Love His grace! God is Good!!! AMEN! Remembered that everyone, pastors, etc no one perfect! Only is forgive each other!

Disagree!!!!!... Netrox has good answer....
You can disagree all you want. That won't change God. He is eternal, and He was never created.

Why do you even ask if you don't want to accept the answers? What's your point?

Why do you even ask if you don't want to accept the answers? What's your point?

I suspect this thread is meant to stimulate an intellectual discussion about God and his existence. Unfortunately, you provided none from what I read so far.

Why can't you quit it..
UH-HUH, u can't tell me about to quit it becuz it's my free speech and debate that anyone who want to join. You are not MY mother! If u don't like it, don't debate with my topic. Simple that! Leave!

I don't need you whining about God's word.. or God isn't exist.
Where did u get information about my whining about GOD? I am just listen and open up with their religous and beliefs. That is not whine!

Why you create this over over over
ME!!! Over over and over??????
I haven't been in Alldeaf for LONG time till a week ago that I just came back to join Alldeaf. Who said that I create over over and over?? Stop fabrication and bullsh!t about me! Grow up and accept another ppl's topic if they want to debate or ask questions for anything. U can't tell other ppl what to do! U are not MOD!

I do believe Jesus in my bottom all heart.. includes God..
That's fine with me and I don't say anything about u believe in God and Jesus. Bother me? No! It's ur beliefs! Wonderful for you!

Why you keep assumption about it.. so why can't you let everyone ALONE and let it be..
Again, this Alldeaf forum are purposely to make any of statements with many different issues and posts. We can't simply leave it alone unless anyone don't want to join or find interesting to speak with their mind. Only person is YOU don't need to type it out and speak on ur mind as you don't interested in. It's our FREE speech to say anything on forum unless MOD say something or put in lock. It's different story.

you can DARE criticizer their religious. I'm going criticize you.. how can you feel that way..
Did I said anything bad or criticize to anyone so far? No, I haven't! I am just open mind and curious about it. I am not here to get bash or in trouble. If anyone want bash or criticize or get problem with, it's not my problem. I am not ask anyone to start bash or criticize. Do u know why? It is their beliefs, free speech and choices.
How do I feel about it? Nothing! I am shrug on my shoulder and think "whatever". You try to hurt my feelings but I don't feel hurt at all. Get a Grip!!!!

Mommyof4

Good posting.... I agree with you...:deal:

I suspect this thread is meant to stimulate an intellectual discussion about God and his existence. Unfortunately, you provided none from what I read so far.
She asked who created God and I answered. That's all. If no one wants to accept that, then fine. I'm not trying to force anyone.

All the "intellectual" discussions about God turn into ALL CAPS, HUGE FONTS, MULTIPLE !!!!!!!!! bashing, so I was trying to keep very low key this time.

I posted my reply to the question, which I thought was a sincere question.

I'm too tired to get into another argument.

:sadwave:

If you created Him, YOU created the earth. :ugh3:

no.... we each person create image of God in our mind... we never know WHO CREATED GOD?? we never saw god s face..... we never meet god .. huh.. huh...

we never saw real angels.... just images.... never see real angel.... ?????? who creates angels????? Who creates Devil or Satan????? we never see real ones...

no.... we each person create image of God in our mind... we never know WHO CREATED GOD?? we never saw god s face..... we never meet god .. huh.. huh...

we never saw real angels.... just images.... never see real angel.... ?????? who creates angels????? Who creates Devil or Satan????? we never see real ones...

If, you want to see God' Face or meet Him face to face, then He will KILL you. You will DROP dead. Do you know why ? Because, of His H O L Y is very pure Holy and it will kill you since you are a sinner just like me and everyone. Moses once wanted to see His Face in the Old Testament and God told him that He can't let him to see His Face, because it will kill him. Moses only could see His Back instead of His Face.

Why do you need to see angels and Satan ?

If, you want to see God' Face or meet Him face to face, then He will KILL you. You will DROP dead. Do you know why ? Because, of His H O L Y is very pure Holy and it will kill you since you are a sinner just like me and everyone. Moses once wanted to see His Face in the Old Testament and God told him that He can't let him to see His Face, because it will kill him. Moses only could see His Back instead of His Face.

Why do you need to see angels and Satan ?

That is a really mean thing to say. Talking about killing people is just cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back