Who is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you created Him, YOU created the earth.

The earth provided conditions that allow me to adapt.

I been seen many people have different of reglious such as Lutheran, Cathlioc, Mormon, and Many who believe in GOD.
Tell me about GOD.

1. Where is GOD's picture or status in church or bible book? I never see GOD's picture in book or church but only Mary and Jesus.
2. Where was GOD born? What Year? Who were his Parent and Siblings?
3. Was GOD as person real exist or fake?
4. Was GOD have sex with Mary and have her pregnant with their son who was named Jesus?
5. Was GOD died in burial or heaven with Angels? If burial, where?
6. What kind of relgious was GOD?
7. Did GOD met Devil/Satan from Hell as person?

I have seen ppl talk a lot about GOD all the time but was HE real? I don't think so becuz There is no GOD there but Jesus was real as person.

I am ready to open eyes to read your thoughts, beliefs, and disscussion about GOD.

Let's begin to write out loud!
Mommyof4

What an asinine post. :o

Disagree!!!!!... Netrox has good answer....

Well no shit, Miss Sherlock. There's the religious explanation and the atheist explanation. You wanted to know the answer to who created God and you have received both sides of the answers. Oh wait, you won't disagree if someone tells you that Some Mr. X being created God? But certainly no religion out there agrees with that! :<

Answer 1: God has always been there.
Answer 2: We created the concept of God.

That's pretty much it.

Well no shit, Miss Sherlock. There's the religious explanation and the atheist explanation. You wanted to know the answer to who created God and you have received both sides of the answers. Oh wait, you won't disagree if someone tells you that Some Mr. X being created God? But certainly no religion out there agrees with that! :<

Answer 1: God has always been there.
Answer 2: We created the concept of God.

That's pretty much it.

Again to let you know i am not atheist.. I am agnostic.....

If, you want to see God' Face or meet Him face to face, then He will KILL you. You will DROP dead. Do you know why ? Because, of His H O L Y is very pure Holy and it will kill you since you are a sinner just like me and everyone. Moses once wanted to see His Face in the Old Testament and God told him that He can't let him to see His Face, because it will kill him. Moses only could see His Back instead of His Face.

Why do you need to see angels and Satan ?

Do you have a PROOF.??? God would KILL me..... you think i would shake in my boots... NO WAY!!!!.. Youre so funny....

That is a really mean thing to say. Talking about killing people is just cruel.

hahaha... Ever since I joined AD...CyberRed never did liked me..just because i made a claim that I am agnostic..... I am laughing... she think I would shake in my boots... very funny...

hahaha... Ever since I joined AD...CyberRed never did liked me..just because i made a claim that I am agnostic..... I am laughing... she think I would shake in my boots... very funny...

That's fine...not everyone has to like each other on AD. That's the beauty of reading each other's differences and learning from each other. Just dont like it when people talk about God killing us or us going to hell simply because we dont believe in the same thing. It is just mean. Cyberred can simply say.."that's your belief and I have mine" and let it go at that. That's my opinion...I have had terrible experiences with religious people telling me stuff like that when I was growing up and to a child, that can be very traumatic. Whenever I read those kinds of POVs, it makes me sick to my stomach cuz it is just cruel.

Good for u for standing up to your beliefs. :)

That's fine...not everyone has to like each other on AD. That's the beauty of reading each other's differences and learning from each other. Just dont like it when people talk about God killing us or us going to hell simply because we dont believe in the same thing. It is just mean. Cyberred can simply say.."that's your belief and I have mine" and let it go at that. That's my opinion...I have had terrible experiences with religious people telling me stuff like that when I was growing up and to a child, that can be very traumatic. Whenever I read those kinds of POVs, it makes me sick to my stomach cuz it is just cruel.

Good for u for standing up to your beliefs. :)

Thanks.... I went same thing like you did... with Mormon family.... plus too many liars from churches...

Do you have a PROOF.??? God would KILL me..... you think i would shake in my boots... NO WAY!!!!.. Youre so funny....

That's where in the Old Testament says. I never said that I THINK you would shake in your boots. I just explained what the bible says. That's all. FYI, I believe in God what He says.

That's where you are wrong. I never said that I never did liked you. If, you don't believe in God... then, that is fine by me. I don't need to come over to your place and FORCE you to believe in MY God. That's YOUR choice, if you believe there's God or not.

If you were agnostic, you'd at least attempt to understand religious perspectives. But you haven't. You are taking a very Atheistic stance here. I've been Atheist my entire life and I understand religion very well, even the Christians' and Muslims' rationalization. Can you?

That's where in the Old Testament says. I never said that I THINK you would shake in your boots. I just explained what the bible says. That's all. FYI, I believe in God what He says.

FYI Old Testament and New Testament.. in other word.. it it Holy BIBLE,,, they are made by MAN....God did not make this Bible.....I read all bibles with different verisons.....alll does not make any sense......trying to put FEAR in our minds.....God is supposed to be love....good... if thats true..God will not kill me or anyone...God is Love... i dont see LOVE in this bible...... you are being brainwasshed...someone is putting FEARS in you...I feel sorry for you....

FYI Old Testament and New Testament.. in other word.. it it Holy BIBLE,,, they are made by MAN....God did not make this Bible.....I read all bibles with different verisons.....alll does not make any sense......trying to put FEAR in our minds.....God is supposed to be love....good... if thats true..God will not kill me or anyone...God is Love... i dont see LOVE in this bible...... you are being brainwasshed...someone is putting FEARS in you...I feel sorry for you....

Considering I'm Agnostic like you, I still sense your ignorance. You've clearly haven't put enough thinking and research in religion as a whole.

For example: if thats true..God will not kill me or anyone...God is Love... i dont see LOVE in this bible......

This is ignorance at best. How can God love a constant sinner? There are exceptions to everything.

Then again, it's a matter of how much knowledge and understanding we've accumulated that constitutes to our perspectives.

If, you want to see God' Face or meet Him face to face, then He will KILL you. You will DROP dead. Do you know why ? Because, of His H O L Y is very pure Holy and it will kill you since you are a sinner just like me and everyone. Moses once wanted to see His Face in the Old Testament and God told him that He can't let him to see His Face, because it will kill him. Moses only could see His Back instead of His Face.

Why do you need to see angels and Satan ?

:jaw: Is it true what you say about God? Is it because the bible say? Can you show me where the bible say?

:jaw: Is it true what you say about God? Is it because the bible say? Can you show me where the bible say?

Exodus 33:20-23
" And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for man shall not see me and live. and Jehovah said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon the rock:and it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand until I have passed by:and I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my back; but my face shall not be seen. "

He spoke this to Moses. It was why He saved Moses from bein' killed, because God don't want Moses to see His Holy Face. When Moses was in Heaven, he shall be able to see His Face, but not when Moses was livin' on this earth phyiscally.

Feel sorry for me ? Nah. You don't need to feel sorry for me, but I DO feel sorry for you, because you don't know God or don't believe in Him. You refused to BELIEVE there's God. Remember, that's your choice.

And, now you were sayin' that you don't see LOVE in the bible. I will show you where there's love in the bible. That verse/scripture is very famous.

John 3:16

" For God so loved the world ( you, me & people ), that he gave his only begotten Son ( Jesus ), that whosoever believeth on him ( Jesus ) should not perish ( die ), but have eternal life. "

There's no reason to put fear in people's minds. God loves people. It's why Jesus died on the cross for you, me and people so we may spend our life with Him eternally in Heaven one day. That's IF, we BELIEVE on Jesus. Jesus still exists.

Let me tell you all something here, You either accept the Bible as containing truth or you don't. Why do you need prove the existence of God? To believe? If you don't believe then don't, but that doesn't make those who believe wrong. Do you ever asked yourself a question what's the meaning of life? How did I get here? Where did I come from? Who invented me? What would happen to me after death? We were all born in this world and have a choice to live our life the way we want, either you live for God or you don't. You don't need proof of the existence of God. You have the ability to choose whether you want to live by God's moral laws or you don't. We all have free will to follow what he says or not. So why even argue about it? You want to argue until your face turns blue, for all that means go right ahead. We all have our own truth in what we believe. I happened to agree with GalaxyAngel and that's one reason why I avoid religion forums because it seems like nobody wants to let others believe what they want to believe except running all over each others. For me I believe in God/Jesus, and nobody is going make me believe otherwise. End of discussion. ;)

Exodus 33:20-23
" And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for man shall not see me and live. and Jehovah said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon the rock:and it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand until I have passed by:and I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my back; but my face shall not be seen. "

He spoke this to Moses. It was why He saved Moses from bein' killed, because God don't want Moses to see His Holy Face. When Moses was in Heaven, he shall be able to see His Face, but not when Moses was livin' on this earth phyiscally.

:shock: Do you beleive what the bible says about God like that?

For example: if thats true..God will not kill me or anyone...God is Love... i dont see LOVE in this bible......

I use to read the bibles in the past and has to agree with you that the description of the bibles sounds no love and feeling but judgement and demand..... I was raised to beleive that God and Jesus are such loving people... I was taught to know that they are such loving people until those forum here... and study my bibles.... I has to agree that there're no love and feeling in the bible but judgement and demand...

Like what CyberRed mentioned in her previous post that we will die if we want to see God's face? What is that? :cold:

Let me tell you all something here, You either accept the Bible as containing truth or you don't.

Have you compare few different bibles of different beliefs?

Why do you need prove the existence of God? To believe?

It's normal when anyone want to know/focus something to be prove.

If you don't believe then don't, but that doesn't make those who believe wrong. Do you ever asked yourself a question what's the meaning of life? How did I get here? Where did I come from? Who invented me? What would happen to me after death?

Yes, that's why we are here to find out.

We were all born in this world and have a choice to live our life the way we want, either you live for God or you don't.

Yes, I only know that my parents created me and introduce me to the real world. It's me who acheive to positive my own life to support my family with my own feeling and mind.

You don't need proof of the existence of God.

Again, it's normal for anyone for want to know/focus the truth between Evolution and God since we learn that we have many different bibles, the different religion authors wrote differently... Which is correct? We learn only one Evolution with many proofs against many different bibles of different religion beliefs... ???

You have the ability to choose whether you want to live by God's moral laws or you don't. We all have free will to follow what he says or not.

Yes, we don't have to follow what the bibleS says but myself.

So why even argue about it? You want to argue until your face turns blue, for all that means go right ahead. We all have our own truth in what we believe.

It's up to the people who want to know the truth or ignore the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back