Who is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liebling,

If you want to know the truth, Why do you need members here to help you find the way? It's like being brainwashed. Do you want to be a follower or a person that search for the truth it's own? The choice is yours. :thumb:

Liebling,

If you want to know the truth, Why do you need members here to help you find the way? It's like being brainwashed. Do you want to be a follower or a person that search for the truth it's own? The choice is yours. :thumb:

No, I do not need members' helps but myself. ;) I only thank the members of both sides between Evolution and God for provide many links to wake me up. I open my mind to focus on both sides until I saw the logical. ;)

My both sons have few large book of Evolutions and I have few bibles until I registered here in 2004.... I focus with open my mind to both sides and then compare my sons' book with my bibles... I saw the fact is Evolution have original proofs where the bibles doesn't.

Have you compare few different bibles of different beliefs?

It's normal when anyone want to know/focus something to be prove.

Yes, that's why we are here to find out.

Yes, I only know that my parents created me and introduce me to the real world. It's me who acheive to positive my own life to support my family with my own feeling and mind.

Again, it's normal for anyone for want to know/focus the truth between Evolution and God since we learn that we have many different bibles, the different religion authors wrote differently... Which is correct? We learn only one Evolution with many proofs against many different bibles of different religion beliefs... ???

Yes, we don't have to follow what the bibleS says but myself.

It's up to the people who want to know the truth or ignore the truth.

Ditto!!!!! i had read and studied all different Bibles with different versions..

Sometimes just "reading" different versions of the Bible causes more confusion than illumination.

Let me tell you all something here, You either accept the Bible as containing truth or you don't. Why do you need prove the existence of God? To believe? If you don't believe then don't, but that doesn't make those who believe wrong. Do you ever asked yourself a question what's the meaning of life? How did I get here? Where did I come from? Who invented me? What would happen to me after death? We were all born in this world and have a choice to live our life the way we want, either you live for God or you don't. You don't need proof of the existence of God. You have the ability to choose whether you want to live by God's moral laws or you don't. We all have free will to follow what he says or not. So why even argue about it? You want to argue until your face turns blue, for all that means go right ahead. We all have our own truth in what we believe. I happened to agree with GalaxyAngel and that's one reason why I avoid religion forums because it seems like nobody wants to let others believe what they want to believe except running all over each others. For me I believe in God/Jesus, and nobody is going make me believe otherwise. End of discussion. ;)

:gpost: !!

My Bible is full of truth, peace, comfort, strength, hope, and support. God's Word removes my sorrow, fears, and guilt. My brain wasn't "washed" but my heart was. :)

my point is that Bibles are full of lies... brainwashed and putting FEAR in christians.... all baloney...

That's your opinion ;) but it doesn't make you right. How would you feel if someone says your believes are all baloney? That's exactly what I was pointing out earlier in this thread, it's obvious shows that you're attacking Christians. tsk tsk!!

I use to read the bibles in the past and has to agree with you that the description of the bibles sounds no love and feeling but judgement and demand..... I was raised to beleive that God and Jesus are such loving people... I was taught to know that they are such loving people until those forum here... and study my bibles.... I has to agree that there're no love and feeling in the bible but judgement and demand...

Like what CyberRed mentioned in her previous post that we will die if we want to see God's face? What is that? :cold:

I don't think you understand what it means. I was talkin' about IF, God allows you to SEE His Face while you are on this earth, He will kill you. You will drop dead real fast. Sooo, He don't want to do that to people on this earth. Only in Heaven they WILL see His Face after they die. Body and spirit/soul are 2 different things. I hope it helps you to understand what it means. :)

I use to read the bibles in the past and has to agree with you that the description of the bibles sounds no love and feeling but judgement and demand..... I was raised to beleive that God and Jesus are such loving people... I was taught to know that they are such loving people until those forum here... and study my bibles.... I has to agree that there're no love and feeling in the bible but judgement and demand...

Like what CyberRed mentioned in her previous post that we will die if we want to see God's face? What is that? :cold:

Liebling, the fatal mistake is to read the Bible's verses individually. You should read it wholly. I made a post over at Deaf Summit. I think this will be useful for you should you ever read different Holy Books again:

Sure, they interpret it based on their own beliefs, it does not make it correct. In the Qur'an, God has explained how to read the Qur'an. The Qur'an explained that the Qur'an must be read entirely from the beginning to the end so that it makes even more sense. The Qur'an says every verse in every chapter must be recited together as if it was one whole entity and not separated. They [ignorant Muslims] decide to disregard this hint by reading each verse individually and impose rules based on this lack of understanding. For example (bad one but it serves my explanation):

Chapter 19 - Family
1: Your
2: Parents
3: Are
4: To
5: Be
6: Respected
7: At
8: All
9: Times

It has to be recited and thought of from 1-9, not individually.

"Your parents are to be respected at all times." (19:1-9)

An even better example (but still a bad one - I just made up this whole chapter):

Chapter 49 - In Tides of Immaturity
32: Keep your women in the house
33: Never let them [women] associate with others
34: They [women] can not watch television
35: Unless they are of maturity

What uninformed Muslims will do is basically come up with the rationalization of picking a line to serve their belief:

"Keep your women in the house." (49:32)

Did you catch something else? They even ignore the title of the chapter! The title was clearly explained:

"In Tides of Immaturity"

Unfortunately, they can mistranslate it or ignore it. So it is really the people with the lack of knowledge that propagate this idea of "kill yourself for God". And you better believe it when I tell you that a large population of Muslims actually have no real knowledge of their own religion (as shameful as it is...).

-Kahyr.

No, I do not need members' helps but myself. ;) I only thank the members of both sides between Evolution and God for provide many links to wake me up. I open my mind to focus on both sides until I saw the logical. ;)

My both sons have few large book of Evolutions and I have few bibles until I registered here in 2004.... I focus with open my mind to both sides and then compare my sons' book with my bibles... I saw the fact is Evolution have original proofs where the bibles doesn't.

It is a flawed attempt to even begin comparing the evolution theory and God. You can believe in both because of the very fact that if there is a God, He already created evolution (as it is life). I'm not sure why you think either one or the other is the absolute truth because that's flat out wrong. Either you misinterpret the Bible or you have some sort of agenda against religion.

Even your claim isn't absolute truth.

Right nothing is absolute truth..... i had been lied by bibles ,,, preachers... priests... pastors... I even confronted one paster after he had insulted me right to my face in my own home.. i had three friends in my house... and his wife supprted me when i confronted him right in church on the stage... next thing he was FIRED.. because his wife told everyone that he did to me in my home...

I don't think you understand what it means. I was talkin' about IF, God allows you to SEE His Face while you are on this earth, He will kill you. You will drop dead real fast. Sooo, He don't want to do that to people on this earth. Only in Heaven they WILL see His Face after they die. Body and spirit/soul are 2 different things. I hope it helps you to understand what it means. :)

Yes I know what you are talking about... It make no difference either "IF" or not...

Kill is Kill, period!

Right nothing is absolute truth..... i had been lied by bibles ,,, preachers... priests... pastors... I even confronted one paster after he had insulted me right to my face in my own home.. i had three friends in my house... and his wife supprted me when i confronted him right in church on the stage... next thing he was FIRED.. because his wife told everyone that he did to me in my home...

Seems like you're distraught by your emotions rather than your intelligence.
You're creating a justification (the priests lying to you) for not believing in the Bible/God which is pretty pathetic.
Then again, I'd like to know how they lied to you.

Do you understand what the verses means ?

Yes, I know what verses is about. You didn´t answer my question... I am asking you again... Do you beleive what the bible says about "God kill you if you want to see his face"? Simple answer... Yes or No.

Seems like you're distraught by your emotions rather than your intelligence.
You're creating a justification (the priests lying to you) for not believing in the Bible/God which is pretty pathetic.
Then again, I'd like to know how they lied to you.

Allright.. one of preachers had come to my house while i had three companies in the living room... that Preacher begged me to come back to church...I said NO... i will not go to the church and be hypocrite....
That preacher got angry.. told me all i need a dummy with a hotdog and screwed.. his wife was there with him.. she was so embarassed.. me and my friends laughed... few days later.. i told my other friend.. she called me liar..said that preacher never said that to me... that preacher denied saying like that...

ONe sunday.. i went to the church.. on end of sermon.. that preacher asked us if we had any annoucement... I raised my hand.... walked to the stage...esplained to people and him that he did lied to other.. he did insulted me in my own home... that preacher were blushed.. his face turned red..... his wife told everyone that he did that to me.... next thing i knew.. he was FIRED...because he did lied to memebers....

Allright.. one of preachers had come to my house while i had three companies in the living room... that Preacher begged me to come back to church...I said NO... i will not go to the church and be hypocrite....
That preacher got angry.. told me all i need a dummy with a hotdog and screwed.. his wife was there with him.. she was so embarassed.. me and my friends laughed... few days later.. i told my other friend.. she called me liar..said that preacher never said that to me... that preacher denied saying like that...

ONe sunday.. i went to the church.. on end of sermon.. that preacher asked us if we had any annoucement... I raised my hand.... walked to the stage...esplained to people and him that he did lied to other.. he did insulted me in my own home... that preacher were blushed.. his face turned red..... his wife told everyone that he did that to me.... next thing i knew.. he was FIRED...because he did lied to memebers....

I'm sorry but this is personal and I didn't ask you about this. I'm asking you how did they lie to you in regards of religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back