Who have you met????

pimpdaddyposse said:
Knightwolf68, Lasza, WonderBum, Kuifje75, Deaf258, Fly Free, Allisonjoy, Prostock, Carebear

Update: I've met deafpride (my lover) ChelEler (met her along with her hubby at deaf event down here in Denver, Colorado once) and kitten03 (know her from deaf school)
hmm what else? I'll try to keep you up to date from who I've met more...

AquaMaiden said:
I've met Vamprox & seen him around on campus & known Wickedeyed for a while but lost in touch *sobs* and of course I know Shibby, heh! Three, so far....

Hoping to meet some of you later this summer:)

Who know, I'd prolly bump into deafscuba and some minnesotians when I'm in twin cities over the 4th of July.....
:squint: we have meet at valleyfair last year don't u remmy? along with RJ, amanda, etc..

There's one guy who I met in 2001 thru DeafChat. He was here last Saturday along with his other 2 friends. I really had a good time with them on that day. Will see them again at the end of this month. :) All of them are from Canada.

Next month, there's a deaf woman who will fly over to visit me from Texas. She will spend here with me for about a week.

nope haven't met anyone on alldeaf, except I knew gemnicat...we only saw each other back in high school days...we went to the same school. We didn't talk at all. lol.

I Have finally met VamPyroX. :D (recently) and I have already met Malfoyish months ago along with her husband; children and have met Dixie too when she was showing us around NewYork.;)

I heard you cried too Cheri since he left this morning...

I've met:

Roadrunner ( he lives with me now )
Malfoyish
Coffeeman
Dixie
TongueOnFire
Vampy

that's it so far! ;)

Last edited:
I have met -

^Angel^
Cheri
Roadrunner
gnarlydorkette and her man
Dixie

I will update this later. ;)

So far, I've met...

januaryhands
Zisuandra (sp?)
Kitty

Hope to meet some of you at M2005!

shezzbeav said:
So far, I've met...

januaryhands
Zisuandra (sp?)
Kitty

Hope to meet some of you at M2005!
i don't think i had meet anyone new yet.. ohh.. yeah

Racheleggert...and uh.. thats it.. most of them are former members who quitted alldeaf.. or havn't post ever since.

I have met PurpleRose71 few months ago.

Can't wait to meet E, Malfoyish and others next year! :applause:

I'll let you know where I'll be in the US next year. Hopefully you'll want to meet up for cuppa.

^Angel^ said:
I heard you cried too Cheri since he left this morning...

I've met:

Roadrunner ( he lives with me now )
Malfoyish
Coffeeman
Dixie
TongueOnFire
Vampy

that's it so far! ;)

:giggle:I heard Vampy squeezed your butt due to confuse. He thought, it was Cheri. Ooops ! Poor Vampy :ugh: between you and Cheri

Last edited:
I finally met Cheri, ^Angel^, and Roadrunner! It was great meeting them. :)

On this forum? Hum... I guess MizzDeaf and Fly Free so far. Hope to meet TweetyBird Jan 22nd and Cheri next summer! Anyone stopping by in StL, give me a sign and I'll come running up and give a ADer HUG!

i hope meet DD on jan 22nd.. also i would like meet MIZZDEAF, cheri, ^Angel^ and RR!!!! other i dunno!

Ive met only one person from this forum and that is the hilarious Sabrina. We had an opportunity to meet at Deaf Women United conference in South Dakota in summer of 2003. She kept me in stitches the whole time. Very very hilarious lady :)

I don't see many people from my area on AD so it is hard to meet more people in RL. But do hope to meet some of you guys eventually one day if you ever decide to visit beautiful Oregon :)

Tonguer on Fire
Sasha from (NZ)
Bear and her hubby Tom - we still see each other often
Jolie8
AngelWolf aka Mookie
Malobor(sp)Man
HoneyBaby
SweetStrawBerrypie
those ppl i juz meet last Aug so next year summer 2005 i will see them again also will meet few deaf ppl from online ... but this year i haven't meet from here AD yet

Last edited:
Back