Who have you met????

hey I met you too!

Meg said:
Ive met only one person from this forum and that is the hilarious Sabrina. We had an opportunity to meet at Deaf Women United conference in South Dakota in summer of 2003. She kept me in stitches the whole time. Very very hilarious lady :)

I don't see many people from my area on AD so it is hard to meet more people in RL. But do hope to meet some of you guys eventually one day if you ever decide to visit beautiful Oregon :)

I met you too. ;)

sequoias said:
nope haven't met anyone on alldeaf, except I knew geminicat...we only saw each other back in high school days...we went to the same school. We didn't talk at all. lol. I forgot to add that I also did meet deaf258 when I lived in Utah few years ago, too.

Update: I have met nozobo last year....so far no one else so far now.
I would love to meet some more of u on alldeaf. :)

and you met me too.

Bewitched said:
and you met me too.

I didn't know u moved to California from um Utah. :P I thought u were another bewitched. pfffft So that includes u, too. :)

I met Dennis.

1mG4s99iVAAAENoE-EAyW4TWiCQ==.full.swf

I meet OddBall last saturday. We did not have a chance to visiting BBNT at the jail. ;)

OddBall is cool person !!

Peachy Lady said:
Youre engaged? congrats!! When is your wedding? Are you getting married to American Chopper?

This fall of 2005. :D We will be going down to the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee in Gatlinburg for the honeymoon.

e said:
aw :-/ i wish i could meet them, i was out of state for the weekend! well, at least malfoyish is still around here hehe

Yup! How 'bout that coffee, E? You and Alex, of course! Let me know!

Update: I spent 10 days in Canada with Freaky/Socrates/Patty and KingCobra this past Christmas break. Now, Freaky will be coming to Utah this May. I am so excited.

Sabrina said:
This fall of 2005. :D We will be going down to the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee in Gatlinburg for the honeymoon.
ohh yea there wonderful place and u will love there.. i went there 2 times.. hehe.. i live next to tenn.. :D

Update:

ive met CoolieFroggie (ofc), Deafscuba98, SleepyTaz -- expect to meet more at a later time ;)

Tamara said:
Thank you ~SG~ it was pleasure to see you recently!!!
Up to dated,
And Miss Delectable too!!

You're welcome Tamara, yes it was a pleasure to see you recently as well. :)

*pout*~ :tears:
No one met w/me yet....

Hopefully One day, Would be great meet Ad'ers.. :)

My future goal is... 'Going to Cedar Point' would be great to meet whoever AD'ers will go there and have chance together blast time. :applause: ~Oh WheeEEeeEee down the roller coaster.. (chuckles)

Bullym0m said:
*pout*~ :tears:
No one met w/me yet....

Hopefully One day, Would be great meet Ad'ers.. :)

My future goal is... 'Going to Cedar Point' would be great to meet whoever AD'ers will go there and have chance together blast time. :applause: ~Oh WheeEEeeEee down the roller coaster.. (chuckles)
aww i will meet u next yr 2006 at MO!! not worry!!! :hug: girl!

I had meet my FlyFree, Deafscuba, SpiceHd, Sleepytaz, Pimpdaddypose *i believe i do but not sure*.. umm huh.. oh MnCaptioalGirl.. umm huh. umm i believe that's all i know.. oh wait.. Titans... could be kniftwolf too.. so dunno

I have met downing, dhw5320, FlyFree, Freaky, jn, Kuifje, Lasza, and OldNavyGirl.

Will be meeting about 5 different people from here this year. :thumb:

CoolieFroggie said:
I had meet my FlyFree, Deafscuba, SpiceHd, Sleepytaz, Pimpdaddypose *i believe i do but not sure*.. umm huh.. oh MnCaptioalGirl.. umm huh. umm i believe that's all i know.. oh wait.. Titans... could be kniftwolf too.. so dunno

what ??? u did met me ??? i don't think so .... ummmm where ?

knightwolf68 said:
what ??? u did met me ??? i don't think so .... ummmm where ?
Are u from Colorado? I come to Colorado 1989 to 1994 i know alot of people in Colorado..

Back